2. Deputy or Assistant Chief Martinez
    3. Major Pete Abut
    4. Major Earl Shook
    5. Captain Paul Robert
    6. Captain Sonya Quinones
    7. Captain Michel Michel
    8. Captain Ed Diaz
    9. Captain R. Donovan

If you disagree with me lets see what you think. Let's have some fun with this.

Re: Step Right Up and Name the New Command Staff

what no comment. Okay then who do we beleive should get a spot on the command staff roster.

what, no sgt's getting promoted?

Diaz nor Donavan are gonna beat out Hubbert.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest #1

1. Chief Dwayne Flournoy
    2. Deputy or Assistant Chief Martinez
    3. Major Pete Abut
    4. Major Earl Shook
    5. Captain Paul Robert
    6. Captain Sonya Quinones
    7. Captain Michel Michel
    8. Captain Ed Diaz
    9. Captain R. Donovan

If you disagree with me lets see what you think. Let's have some fun with this.
    I'll bite - Ain's a damn one of them worth their weight - It sure is sad to see this list. Looks like there's only one cop among them and that would be #8.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Diaz nor Donavan are gonna beat out Hubbert.
    Says GW the BH jock strap holder

Does it matter? No matter who gets it will have no real chance of changing things. All shots in this agency are called from the very top. The city manager runs things now and the city manager only. The Chief wont stand up for us so nothing will change. Keep your chins up and wait out the storm. We need less drama and hate from within our department. Lets stand together and watch out for each other!! Whoever gets the bars gets the bars. It really wont change anything for any of us so good on whoever for getting the raise!

U want us to stand up together and watch out for each other but yet we got people like Ron "my prostate is too big" beukers running around trying to jam up officers just because they stand up to him and call him out on the fraud he truly is.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    U want us to stand up together and watch out for each other but yet we got people like Ron "my prostate is too big" beukers running around trying to jam up officers just because they stand up to him and call him out on the fraud he truly is.
    I guess it's safe to assume who the author may be regarding this post. The choices are obvious. By the way, I heard he had cancer not an enlarged prostate so my hats off to you for dragging in his medical condition as a means to be slanderous. Oh and by the way how do you figure that Buekers was jamming officers up. Nobody forced Hernandez or Dorazio to write the stuff they did. May be if they were smarter and did what they were suppose to they wouldn't have caused all their problems. Regardless lowering yourself to using his medical condition is really unnecessary, what about karma hope nothing comes your way.

Well it's no secret who this author is. The only person who would stand up for super duper is super duper himself. So, nice try

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast