Question about current Hiring
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Question about current Hiring

How many hopefuls have applied so far? And how many positions are being filled?

Re: Question about current Hiring

Quote Originally Posted by 09_59_33
    I'm sure the number of applications is in the hundreds. Positions being filled should be 10, according to the news. We don't get info like that. News gets it before we will. Lol.

I talked to HR today and they said there were "a ton" of applications. She said she's been inundated with applications since the position posted.

What is the fitness test comprised of? Is it the typical obstacle course, or is there a 1.5 mile run as well?

[quote=I'm sure hundreds]
    Quote Originally Posted by "09_59_33":2lw5l0i0
    I'm sure the number of applications is in the hundreds. Positions being filled should be 10, according to the news. We don't get info like that. News gets it before we will. Lol.[/quote:2lw5l0i0]
    Boy has time changed.... 6 years ago Miami Gardens pd was begging anybody with a heartbeat to come and apply.. Fast forward to 2013 sflorida very overpopulated bad to little jobs open crappy job market Miami Gardens can now be picky on their next hires, even with the city turning into a warzone... Sad lol

[quote=Blue 62][quote="I'm sure hundreds":bv3ib67t]
    Quote Originally Posted by "09_59_33":bv3ib67t
    I'm sure the number of applications is in the hundreds. Positions being filled should be 10, according to the news. We don't get info like that. News gets it before we will. Lol.[/quote:bv3ib67t]
    Boy has time changed.... 6 years ago Miami Gardens pd was begging anybody with a heartbeat to come and apply.. Fast forward to 2013 sflorida very overpopulated bad to little jobs open crappy job market Miami Gardens can now be picky on their next hires, even with the city turning into a warzone... Sad lol[/quote:bv3ib67t]

Well Miami Gardens ain't the only one...Sh**t in 2006 fort lauderdale, fhp, bso hollywood(even though they still begging :lol: ) were BEGGING people to apply--now look at them!! Picky as hell!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I talked to HR today and they said there were "a ton" of applications. She said she's been inundated with applications since the position posted.
    Did we really?? Well what are they waiting for? They need to start processing cuz we need officers.... This place reminds me of Afghanistan and Iraq.... Q locura!

Any idea when they'll start calling ppl back? i applied way back in oct do they prefer millitary over non-millitary? thanks.

Ralph Suarez is working on a plan to move the hiring process along. Just blow into your decoder ring and he will make unicorns appear.

Quote Originally Posted by WAITING
    Any idea when they'll start calling ppl back? i applied way back in oct do they prefer millitary over non-millitary? thanks.
    I'm in the same boat, and wondering as well. Military vet, out of state LEO experience, FL LEO for the past 5 yrs, plenty of advanced certs....still no call from MGPD. Did they already start the processing and hiring and I just got passed up? Can't call because they won't answer applicant "status" questions.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast