deleted posts

Thread: deleted posts

deleted posts

Why was the post about the drugs being stolen form the forensics center removed? This site says that it is supposed to encourage issues like this to be aired. That post really highlighted the unfair discipline and corrupt culture at the LCSO.

Re: deleted posts

It is and does that however, when it is a possible crime, you list a possible suspect, and then there are issues over chain of custody and other stuff like that without proof of the allegations, that is a TOU violation and that was why it was deleted. Get the proof and it will stay. That has been a standing rule here for a long time and never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    It is and does that however, when it is a possible crime, you list a possible suspect, and then there are issues over chain of custody and other stuff like that without proof of the allegations, that is a TOU violation and that was why it was deleted. Get the proof and it will stay. That has been a standing rule here for a long time and never changes.
    Why not just delete the name as you did on some of the posts? Deleting the entire posts makes sense why?

Quote Originally Posted by wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    :arrow: when it is a possible crime
    :arrow: you list a possible suspect
    :arrow: there are issues over chain of custody and other stuff like that without proof of the allegations.
    Why not just delete the name as you did on some of the posts? Deleting the entire posts makes sense why?
    I shortened it so you can see that I already addressed your question. Hope that helps you. If you should have anymore questions feel free to join and send me a PM.