political grapevine... - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: political grapevine...

Quote Originally Posted by expositosellout
    I used to think Esposito was a stand up guy. He should stay out of politics in general he is no longer a police officer and no one wants to hire him. He should have not made any statements about something that may or may have not happened in the 1980's. Both Menocals have active law enforcement certificates from FDLE.

Exposito was doing his job. Asking him to comment on events that happened in the 80s is certainly appropriate. I'm sure if you ask Menocal he'll have amnesia. Expo wasn't the one hanging with the doper that was Menocals pal and decision. With his questionable past Sweetwater is a perfect fit for him.

Why is Mike Expositio trashing the newly appointed Chief of Police Jessee Menocal? the asnwer is very simple, he wants Menocal's Chief of Police job. This guy, who was never a COP and who was demoted and fired as chief of Police in Miami wants to be Chief at your department.

His favorite pastime is trashing men and then hiding under his wife's skirt.

It matters not who is in command of SWPD, the place is what it is!

https://www.google.com/search?q=photos+ ... 00&bih=326

Post Re: political grapevine...

I don't understand how so many "nobody's" have so much negativity to address towards Jesse Menocal who out of everybody in the department (which is oike oickimg the best bad apple) is the perfect candidate for his new position/title. The old, not needed ex chief of police for the city of miami needs to go sit his ass down somewhere and think about all the **** up's he has done. If the menocals had any dirt fdle would have been took their certification 20 plus years ago. So what, iggy was chasing his 33 bodi around, he did his job either way. Same goes for jesse. he knows his shit
    SPD will always be SPD. New mayor, new chief doesn't change the fact that half of my partners and sorry asses.

As was stated before spd is exactly what it is spd

Quote Originally Posted by One of them
    I don't understand how so many "nobody's" have so much negativity to address towards Jesse Menocal who out of everybody in the department (which is oike oickimg the best bad apple) is the perfect candidate for his new position/title. The old, not needed ex chief of police for the city of miami needs to go sit his ass down somewhere and think about all the **** up's he has done. If the menocals had any dirt fdle would have been took their certification 20 plus years ago. So what, iggy was chasing his 33 bodi around, he did his job either way. Same goes for jesse. he knows his shit
    SPD will always be SPD. New mayor, new chief doesn't change the fact that half of my partners and sorry asses.

What was Jesse doing when they were stealing the money out of the property room? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Felix

What was Jesse doing when they were stealing the money out of the property room? LOL
    By the way, "interim" Sweetwater mayor Jose "Guajiro" Diaz, wasn't your personally picked "interim" police chief Jesse Menocal the police department's assistant police chief under former police chief Roberto Fulgueira? Shouldn’t you be asking: what was Jesse Menocal doing when this property and evidence debacle was going on and the suspected thefts taking place? Did he know, and to harm Marońo and Fulgueira allowed a potential crime to go on unreported? Surely he knew! Or was he unaware because he was too busy playing SWAT commander and sharing his “vast” knowledge at the Miami-Dade College police academy, from where he draws a salary too? Interim mayor Jose "Guajiro" Diaz, if you have a scrap of intelligence within that big head of yours, you must ask the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to come in and conduct a complete internal investigation. Or are you afraid that after such FDLE investigation there might not be a police department, a city government?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

By the way, "interim" Sweetwater mayor Jose "Guajiro" Diaz, wasn't your personally picked "interim" police chief Jesse Menocal the police department's assistant police chief under former police chief Roberto Fulgueira? Shouldn’t you be asking: what was Jesse Menocal doing when this property and evidence debacle was going on and the suspected thefts taking place? Did he know, and to harm Marońo and Fulgueira allowed a potential crime to go on unreported? Surely he knew! Or was he unaware because he was too busy playing SWAT commander and sharing his “vast” knowledge at the Miami-Dade College police academy, from where he draws a salary too? Interim mayor Jose "Guajiro" Diaz, if you have a scrap of intelligence within that big head of yours, you must ask the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to come in and conduct a complete internal investigation. Or are you afraid that after such FDLE investigation there might not be a police department, a city government?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

Probably buying cuban coffee. Lol

Jesse was probably buying cuban coffee at rubido while the money was being taken by an insider. Lol

Jesse was probably buying cuban coffee while the money was being taken by insiders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

How you guys going to be talking shit about jesse as if he was just randomly handed the title as chief of police? This man has been a police for 26yrs. Went from officer to Sergeant to Lieutenant to chief for 8 and a half years and back down to Sergeant to Captain and back up to Chief. Jesse well earned his title. Well earned. I love my city and my fellow officers. You guys can keep talking shit that just let us know we are always on your mind. To that idiot that said where was jesse when they were stealing from the property room he was "at SOJ teaching you how to be a real cop" now have a seat!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast