"Call Luke Williams on his a$$" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: "Call Luke Williams on his a$$"

[quote=Hold Ittt]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hold Ittt":2e8mlue6
    This video is just embarrassing. I'd make a comment about how long it would have taken deputies to take control of the situation; but hell, Belleair cops probably wouldn't have let it go as far as these timid cops did. Thugs are going to be thugs. When are the police going to be the police?

"Uhhh, sir, uhhh please don't resist. Ok, a little resisting is cool, but just um, could you please get off the bike? Um, you don't want cuffs on right now, ok well then we can just kind of walk with you. Pretty please don't turn around and want to fight us though."
    Slow down there cheese, I am pretty sure that a deputy would have knocked his **** in the dirt along with anyone else who got in the way. I think they handled it, but having a camera in your face held by some hood rat whore doesn't help. The bicyclist isn't the only one who should have gone. I didn't see timid cops though, I saw cops thinking about the situation and the fallout from their hard ass IA pricks. He went to jail. The ignorant videographer needed to go to.
    That response was accurate but not worth your time. Its easy to talk smack when your worst area is Lealman or Big Bad Baskins. There's an open invitation for you to come down and help out anytime, after all it is your COUNTY. Until then go back to Palm Harbor and enforce the watering restrictions.
    Well little lime green shirt we do come down there, its called VCTF. Funny how the criminals slow down when deputies hit YOUR streets. Funny how they know better then to cross deputies the way your agency allows them to cross YOU. I have been in your hood, it's not Somalia in the 90's. And have you ever thought that there is a reason that our bad areas pale in comparison to St. Pete? BECAUSE WE DO OUR JOBS. BECAUSE WE HAVE BALLS. I have answered your open invitation, many times. So, kiss my ass you nutless minion of Go Davis, Luke Williams, and every drug dealer in the city. [/quote:2e8mlue6]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a wanna be response. My bet is you've never even been part of the VCTF. Go put you big boy panties back on and come back after you finish probation. You might also consider some anger management. If a little bantering sets you off, you'll have problems if you ever do meet someone who really pushes your buttons. We'll be reading about you soon enough.....bye bye

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hold Ittt
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hold Ittt":20whkkno
    This video is just embarrassing. I'd make a comment about how long it would have taken deputies to take control of the situation; but hell, Belleair cops probably wouldn't have let it go as far as these timid cops did. Thugs are going to be thugs. When are the police going to be the police?

"Uhhh, sir, uhhh please don't resist. Ok, a little resisting is cool, but just um, could you please get off the bike? Um, you don't want cuffs on right now, ok well then we can just kind of walk with you. Pretty please don't turn around and want to fight us though."
    Slow down there cheese, I am pretty sure that a deputy would have knocked his **** in the dirt along with anyone else who got in the way. I think they handled it, but having a camera in your face held by some hood rat whore doesn't help. The bicyclist isn't the only one who should have gone. I didn't see timid cops though, I saw cops thinking about the situation and the fallout from their hard ass IA pricks. He went to jail. The ignorant videographer needed to go to.
    That response was accurate but not worth your time. Its easy to talk smack when your worst area is Lealman or Big Bad Baskins. There's an open invitation for you to come down and help out anytime, after all it is your COUNTY. Until then go back to Palm Harbor and enforce the watering restrictions.
    Well little lime green shirt we do come down there, its called VCTF. Funny how the criminals slow down when deputies hit YOUR streets. Funny how they know better then to cross deputies the way your agency allows them to cross YOU. I have been in your hood, it's not Somalia in the 90's. And have you ever thought that there is a reason that our bad areas pale in comparison to St. Pete? BECAUSE WE DO OUR JOBS. BECAUSE WE HAVE BALLS. I have answered your open invitation, many times. So, kiss my ass you nutless minion of Go Davis, Luke Williams, and every drug dealer in the city.

What a wanna be response. My bet is you've never even been part of the VCTF. Go put you big boy panties back on and come back after you finish probation. You might also consider some anger management. If a little bantering sets you off, you'll have problems if you ever do meet someone who really pushes your buttons. We'll be reading about you soon enough.....bye bye

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:[/quote:20whkkno]

As a member of PCSO I worked with a bunch of warriors called the freakin GREEN TEAM that the pc a-holes put in the papers and they still wiped out a city block of drug dealing scumbags in a night - late night/s. They were the strongest, fastest and baddest...that video would have neve become public and that big mouthed ho would have gone x-15 right after they ripped that shitbag off of his stolen bike. We were tight-no puzzies or whistleblowers apply.

You pricks let them push you around and abuse you. Your're fat chief, mayor and coalition don't have your backs. I just read an article about that pos Go Go and his fraudulent so called charter schools. PUSH BACK. Take care of business and know how to articulate it in IA. If they fire you - trust me - they'll end up paying you.

I will never forget when, despite the uproar the boys on the team kept going. Salute Marvin Glover who recently passed away. Probably from the stress....I'll still go hunting with Ambrosio, Glover, Sathoff and Shaw anytime. They would survive, kick ass and thrive still today because they were as good in IA as in the streets. Get smart. Get tight. Know what you're up against and STICK together if/when you're allowed to play in da screets. Be brothers in arms. You have the best "in fear of my life or great bodily harm" excuse after the killings of your BROTHERS. BACK EACH OTHER. But then I read that sad SCU thread.....y'all are thru unless....

[quote=Tape]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hold Ittt
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hold Ittt":2wj5vssm

Well little lime green shirt we do come down there, its called VCTF. Funny how the criminals slow down when deputies hit YOUR streets. Funny how they know better then to cross deputies the way your agency allows them to cross YOU. I have been in your hood, it's not Somalia in the 90's. And have you ever thought that there is a reason that our bad areas pale in comparison to St. Pete? BECAUSE WE DO OUR JOBS. BECAUSE WE HAVE BALLS. I have answered your open invitation, many times. So, kiss my ass you nutless minion of Go Davis, Luke Williams, and every drug dealer in the city.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    As a member of PCSO I worked with a bunch of warriors called the freakin GREEN TEAM that the pc a-holes put in the papers and they still wiped out a city block of drug dealing scumbags in a night - late night/s. They were the strongest, fastest and baddest...that video would have neve become public and that big mouthed ho would have gone x-15 right after they ripped that shitbag off of his stolen bike. We were tight-no puzzies or whistleblowers apply.

You pricks let them push you around and abuse you. Your're fat chief, mayor and coalition don't have your backs. I just read an article about that pos Go Go and his fraudulent so called charter schools. PUSH BACK. Take care of business and know how to articulate it in IA. If they fire you - trust me - they'll end up paying you.

I will never forget when, despite the uproar the boys on the team kept going. Salute Marvin Glover who recently passed away. Probably from the stress....I'll still go hunting with Ambrosio, Glover, Sathoff and Shaw anytime. They would survive, kick ass and thrive still today because they were as good in IA as in the streets. Get smart. Get tight. Know what you're up against and STICK together if/when you're allowed to play in da screets. Be brothers in arms. You have the best "in fear of my life or great bodily harm" excuse after the killings of your BROTHERS. BACK EACH OTHER. But then I read that sad SCU thread.....y'all are thru unless....[/quote:2wj5vssm]

Amen Rick. There was a sign up back then. What you hear or see here stays here. I will never forget the team. They did it rough but they did it right. Some of these babies around here would snitch on their mothers. Those men always had their stories straight, and even kept the F - ups like Brown from getting fired about 10 or 20 times for stupid shit because he was inept. Just ask Roland how many times he went to bat for him. You guys and gals have to stick together. It's dangerous out here. 3 fallen leo's - Yaz was my boy, and I tear up when I think about that young man. If you need to, give Joe/ Kirk a call. Or go to Rick. Don't eat each other up on a anonymous site like this. Work together - have each others back. This goes from patrol to special units. Don't post here or be pissed off because some hack posted bs about you. All you have is each other. Go look at the headstones. Walk the cemetaries.

X-7

Ahhh the good old days. I miss those guys.

I worked Vice & Narcotics in St Pete back in the 80's and 90's. We thrived because we were a team, not a squad of individuals. Sure, we argued often over tactics and the how and why of what we did, but we wanted the plan to be the best and safest. We each contributed different talents and respected each other, even if we didn't always like one another. We endured the big mouths and fragile egos and the sometimes overly ambitious Sgts who wanted to get promoted more than make cases. But we all had the same mission: get drugs off the street and make tight cases.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12