"Call Luke Williams on his a$$"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Call Luke Williams on his a$$"

They used to say "Call Goliath". Now its a new generation and a new person to call:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoEhMTb7cg4

Re: "Call Luke Williams on his a$$"

Time for people to stop interfering with LEO. One command, if disobeyed, need to cuff and stuff. End of issue. What is the reference to Williams being the "Chairman?" Chairman of the local uhuruuuuueeees????

LMAO...Who's Looooo Weeeeeyums??????

Some things will never change Looooo Weeeeeyums just the next step in a circle of inner city corruption and cover ups...

Yo Ricky baby...you see this yet????? Hope if your elected your choice for chief is better then same ole same ole.....

BTW this isn't a Fosta plug....you should've solved this problem long ago...you gonna lose baby.....

Luke,,,you coulda been something man!!!! Shoulda spit when you swallowed....USELESS TOOL :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Re: Friends of Kriseman

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The videographer screams at the officers, “Ya’ll f---ing pigs!” followed by “Call Luke Williams!”

Hateful antigovernment agitators keep notebook of useful contacts:
    Luke-Go-Kriseman

This video is just embarrassing. I'd make a comment about how long it would have taken deputies to take control of the situation; but hell, Belleair cops probably wouldn't have let it go as far as these timid cops did. Thugs are going to be thugs. When are the police going to be the police?

"Uhhh, sir, uhhh please don't resist. Ok, a little resisting is cool, but just um, could you please get off the bike? Um, you don't want cuffs on right now, ok well then we can just kind of walk with you. Pretty please don't turn around and want to fight us though."

Luke-Go-Kriseman team goading :roll: Would a riot help?

This video is just embarrassing. I'd make a comment about how long it would have taken deputies to take control of the situation; but hell, Belleair cops probably wouldn't have let it go as far as these timid cops did. Thugs are going to be thugs. When are the police going to be the police?

"Uhhh, sir, uhhh please don't resist. Ok, a little resisting is cool, but just um, could you please get off the bike? Um, you don't want cuffs on right now, ok well then we can just kind of walk with you. Pretty please don't turn around and want to fight us though."
    Slow down there cheese, I am pretty sure that a deputy would have knocked his **** in the dirt along with anyone else who got in the way. I think they handled it, but having a camera in your face held by some hood rat whore doesn't help. The bicyclist isn't the only one who should have gone. I didn't see timid cops though, I saw cops thinking about the situation and the fallout from their hard ass IA pricks. He went to jail. The ignorant videographer needed to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by FOKers again
    Luke-Go-Kriseman team goading :roll: Would a riot help?
    The gogolukes are baiting big time – on the street, in the school system, on Youtube
    and on LeoAff – trying to spark an incident that Kriseman can use in his campaign.
    K is an r word.

Quote Originally Posted by Hold Ittt

Slow down there cheese, I am pretty sure that a deputy would have knocked his **** in the dirt along with anyone else who got in the way. I think they handled it, but having a camera in your face held by some hood rat whore doesn't help. The bicyclist isn't the only one who should have gone. I didn't see timid cops though, I saw cops thinking about the situation and the fallout from their hard ass IA pricks. He went to jail. The ignorant videographer needed to go to.
    That response was accurate but not worth your time. Its easy to talk smack when your worst area is Lealman or Big Bad Baskins. There's an open invitation for you to come down and help out anytime, after all it is your COUNTY. Until then go back to Palm Harbor and enforce the watering restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hold Ittt

That response was accurate but not worth your time. Its easy to talk smack when your worst area is Lealman or Big Bad Baskins. There's an open invitation for you to come down and help out anytime, after all it is your COUNTY. Until then go back to Palm Harbor and enforce the watering restrictions.
    Well little lime green shirt we do come down there, its called VCTF. Funny how the criminals slow down when deputies hit YOUR streets. Funny how they know better then to cross deputies the way your agency allows them to cross YOU. I have been in your hood, it's not Somalia in the 90's. And have you ever thought that there is a reason that our bad areas pale in comparison to St. Pete? BECAUSE WE DO OUR JOBS. BECAUSE WE HAVE BALLS. I have answered your open invitation, many times. So, kiss my ass you nutless minion of Go Davis, Luke Williams, and every drug dealer in the city. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast