Paz
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paz

Paz

Hey joe, stop calling Rick to save you from doing your job. Past couple of weeks you were dispatched to JMH ref. Wagon. 4 minutes later Rick comes out on the radio 07 you, and B shift to responds. Last night same thing you were dispatched to central ref. Qrx with prisoner , again 5 minutes later Rick comes out and 07 you. Please next time make it a bit more obvious. You need to stop the bull shit and HaNdle Calls. You think you slick , all you do is run Tags and 19 to avoid being dispatched to calls. You need to handle call for service like everyone else does. Descaraooooooooooooooooo

Re: Paz

Quote Originally Posted by Watching you
    Hey joe, stop calling Rick to save you from doing your job. Past couple of weeks you were dispatched to JMH ref. Wagon. 4 minutes later Rick comes out on the radio 07 you, and B shift to responds. Last night same thing you were dispatched to central ref. Qrx with prisoner , again 5 minutes later Rick comes out and 07 you. Please next time make it a bit more obvious. You need to stop the bull shit and HaNdle Calls. You think you slick , all you do is run Tags and 19 to avoid being dispatched to calls. You need to handle call for service like everyone else does. Descaraooooooooooooooooo
    Wow... once again another dripping cowardly ***** comes on this board with big words and little balls. Your either a lazy ***** or stupid coward. You really had to waste time posting this? Why can't anyone in this ****ing department talk man to man? What a ****ing waste of space. Quit hiding, grow up and start being a man. I'm tired of a bunch of little girls using this board to call out officers directly or indirectly with personal attacks. Worst part is y'all think you're clever and funny. All it does is make you look like a ****ing *****. Y'all need to get the **** over yourselves and stop thinking your shit don't stink. Start being grown men and women and utilize your energy fighing a common enemy and lot less time talking shit. If we all do this, I'm absolutely certain most of the issues with this department would cease to exist. I got news for you boys and girls... this is not highschool. That maybe the extent of your education... however this is the real world and its high time we ALL start acting like adults. If you can wear the uniform and carry a gun then you should have no problem using your mouth for more than sucking ****. WOW!

[quote=your a *****]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Watching you":fqimznq5
    Wow... once again another dripping cowardly ***** comes on this board with big words and little balls. Your either a lazy ***** or stupid coward. You really had to waste time posting this? Why can't anyone in this ****ing department talk man to man? What a ****ing waste of space. Quit hiding, grow up and start being a man. I'm tired of a bunch of little girls using this board to call out officers directly or indirectly with personal attacks. Worst part is y'all think you're clever and funny. All it does is make you look like a ****ing *****. Y'all need to get the **** over yourselves and stop thinking your shit don't stink. Start being grown men and women and utilize your energy fighing a common enemy and lot less time talking shit. If we all do this, I'm absolutely certain most of the issues with this department would cease to exist. I got news for you boys and girls... this is not highschool. That maybe the extent of your education... however this is the real world and its high time we ALL start acting like adults. If you can wear the uniform and carry a gun then you should have no problem using your mouth for more than sucking ****. WOW![/quote:fqimznq5]

Wow Paz. The poster struck in nerve huh? But since you didn't use YOUR name, what does it make YOU?

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by your a *****
    Quote Originally Posted by "Watching you":30sq6j1v
    Wow... once again another dripping cowardly ***** comes on this board with big words and little balls. Your either a lazy ***** or stupid coward. You really had to waste time posting this? Why can't anyone in this ****ing department talk man to man? What a ****ing waste of space. Quit hiding, grow up and start being a man. I'm tired of a bunch of little girls using this board to call out officers directly or indirectly with personal attacks. Worst part is y'all think you're clever and funny. All it does is make you look like a ****ing *****. Y'all need to get the **** over yourselves and stop thinking your shit don't stink. Start being grown men and women and utilize your energy fighing a common enemy and lot less time talking shit. If we all do this, I'm absolutely certain most of the issues with this department would cease to exist. I got news for you boys and girls... this is not highschool. That maybe the extent of your education... however this is the real world and its high time we ALL start acting like adults. If you can wear the uniform and carry a gun then you should have no problem using your mouth for more than sucking ****. WOW!
    I've identified myself several times on this board... they call me Crocket. Now... you were saying??

Wow Paz. The poster struck in nerve huh? But since you didn't use YOUR name, what does it make YOU?[/quote:30sq6j1v]

Joe Paz is more man and has done more cop work then your new rookie ass!! Lean to suck it up and 07 Joe, a vet officer, and take his place. Just because your tough on you Play Station at home doesn't mean shit out here. :cop: :cop: :devil: :devil:

Hey Paz...keep up the good work don't let some nameless ****head try to call you out for what your not. The senior officers here know your a worker and QRU all the way.

There have been many many times I've seen Paz answer calls by himself and cover calls for other officers. Keep running tags and finding 22's & 29 vehicles....I'll be your 15 anyday

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by your a *****
    Quote Originally Posted by Watching you
    I've identified myself several times on this board... they call me Crocket. Now... you were saying??

Wow Paz. The poster struck in nerve huh? But since you didn't use YOUR name, what does it make YOU?
    They call you "Crockett"? You heard wrong. Nobody calls you "Crockett". They call you CROQUETA. LMAO.

Why does Paz say "they" call Him CROCKET?
    Who is "they" anyway?

I'm sure officer Paz does not waste his time reading this site. I've know Paz for many years and he is a kick ass cop. Even with his long tenure, he goes out there every night and works very hard. If you have a problem with him you should pull him to the side and ask him about that incident you described, I'm sure he'll clarify all your doubts. If you're gonna talk shit about the guy at least confront him.

In my years here I've never seen a better cop than Joe. Even more important, I've never dealt with a better gentleman either. Again petty little jealousies take over men's psyche, who then turn to this board to trash people. I never knew that we have such mentally weak people here. No fortitude. Man, this sucks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast