Finally News about our raise! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Finally News about our raise!

Staff worked hard and deserved their raises. Obviously you lazy officers did nothing to warrant and bonuses. All I ever see on this board is cops complaining about something as simple as doing your jobs. You have it a lot more fortunate than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Citizen
    Staff worked hard and deserved their raises. Obviously you lazy officers did nothing to warrant and bonuses. All I ever see on this board is cops complaining about something as simple as doing your jobs. You have it a lot more fortunate than others.
    Cops on the Take

First he takes ... the oath.
    Now look at all he takes:
    He takes... it in stride when people call him pig.
    He takes... time to stop and talk to children.
    He takes... your verbal abuse while giving you a ticket you really deserved.
    He takes... on creeps you would be afraid to even look at.
    He takes... time away from his family to keep you safe.
    He takes... your injured child to the hospital.
    He takes... the graveyard shift without complaint because it's
    his turn.
    He takes... his life into his hands daily.
    He takes... you home when your car breaks down.
    He takes... time to explain why both your headlights have to
    work.
    He takes... the job no one else wants--telling you a loved one
    has died.
    He takes ... criminals to jail.
    He takes... in sights that would make you cry.
    Sometimes he cries too, but he takes it anyway because
    someone has to.
    If he is lucky, he takes retirement.
    He takes... memories to bed each night that you couldn't bear
    for even one day.
    Sometimes, he takes a bullet.
    And yes, occasionally he may take a free cup of coffee.
    Then one day he pays for all he has taken, and God takes
    him.
    Please remember that the "he" in all this represents all
    police officers, both men and women who have served and
    are serving our cities and their citizens we have all sworn to
    protect.

God bless ALL cops everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    We ain't getting shit! No bonus pay, no step raise, no cost of living, no education pay, no incentive pay. We are a third world police department.

Today is staff first insurance payroll deduction. See how it feels mother****ers!

Ortiz tu madre.
    Good! You guys don't deserve a raise. You don't have to pay for gas or the wear or tear on a car to back and forth to work like the rest of us citizens do. I bet that your healthcare is less than half of the private sector. Ever cop I see goes into a restaurant and gets charged nothing or at best half price when I have to pay full price. I propose to out great mayor Tomas Regalado that he end some of those unfair perks like half price meals and free transportation to and from work. It's only fair.

You sir, are the reason we have such disdain sometimes for "the public". We don't force restaurants to provide us discounts, nor do we expect them. That's a private business owner's choice you MORON!!! Cops at an establishment means your slimey ass doesn't get held up at gunpoint while you're enjoying your Sunday brunch somewhere. And not paying for gas is one of the small privileges yes; we spend half our lives in that damn police car, responding to your cries for help. No one put a gun to our heads to be in this career, but we accepted this job under certain conditions and benefits. We agreed for X amount of pay, and X amount of benefits, we will put our lives at stake, we will run towards gunfire while people like you run away. We will be exposed to all the elements and scum of this community, all because we HAVE to...And for the past few years the City has renigged on that contract, while we continue to hold up our end of the bargain, again, because we HAVE to. You're fortunate 'o misguided one, that we are unable to strike. Who will keep the City from burning then....you????? And stop being so condescending you little prick. While you were buried in your books, drinking and smoking pot towards a college degree, I was overseas proudly serving and bearing arms for this country and ingrates like yourself. That is the path I chose and it doesn't make me any less intelligent or less qualified than you Mr. Citizen. So shut your trap. Until you walk a mile in our shoes you are not worthy of giving your ignorant comments. You should be ashamed.

[quote=Mr. Citizen][quote=guess][quote="Mr. Citizen":3m25g6ay]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr. Citizen":3m25g6ay
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr. Citizen":3m25g6ay
    We ain't getting shit! No bonus pay, no step raise, no cost of living, no education pay, no incentive pay. We are a third world police department.

Today is staff first insurance payroll deduction. See how it feels mother****ers!

Ortiz tu madre.
    Good! You guys don't deserve a raise. You don't have to pay for gas or the wear or tear on a car to back and forth to work like the rest of us citizens do. I bet that your healthcare is less than half of the private sector. Ever cop I see goes into a restaurant and gets charged nothing or at best half price when I have to pay full price. I propose to out great mayor Tomas Regalado that he end some of those unfair perks like half price meals and free transportation to and from work. It's only fair.
    So what happened child. You took the test for PO and didn't make the cut huh. Or your a shit driver and get tickets ALL THE TIME. Back in the late 60's a local chief put a restaurant off limits because the owner only charged cops half price, the owner had his lawyer send the chief a letter that he was going to be sued by the owner as the chief could NOT TELL HIM WHAT TO CHARGE FOR HIS FOOD. They do it to have a uniform sitting in the place idiot. Cheapest insurance they can get. And the take home cars mean they do not have to be replaced every 4 years due to excessive mileage saving the city money. Now, please go fornicate yourself. You and I both know if you get home and find the house broken into, your chicken shit ass will call us to make sure the bad man isn't waiting in the closet to put your kitchen knife at your throat for your MONEY IN YOUR WALLET. Again, go fornicate yourself. I would call you an asshole, but do not wish to offend assholes.
    Everytime you guys get called it takes about 45 minutes for you to retire. Can't seem to get your tubby butts out of La Carreta in a timely manner. Obviously from your anonymous manner, you must be the 'big man on campus.' A real shining example to the community.

So your ***** about take home cars and lunch gets shot down in flames and now your ***** is response time. The other poster is right. Go fornicate yourself. And you will still call us when you need us won't you asshole. I don't care about offending asshole such as you. So was is it your ticket prone driving or you too dumb to score high enough on civil service test to get hired. Or your finally out of prison and have access to a computer? And what is your name if your complaining about anonymous post? A yes I am a shing example. Example of great self control having to deal with brain dead idiots like you and not putting putting a foot up your ass.
    Never had a ticket in my life and went to college and post grad school so that I wouldn't have to take a civil service job like you. I doubt that your fat croquette eating ass would allow you to get your foot up past your knees.[/quote:3m25g6ay]

Really and all you can do is come a web site and belittle us. Wow what an asshole you are. So you don't like civil service worker's. What do you do? Be honest here. Me I really don't care one way or the other your opinion of me or the people I work with. You couldn't do what we have to do so YOU can come on a web site and talk shit. Before you get all high and mighty about us why don't you come along for a few days as a ride along. See what we have to deal with daily. You won't, its easier to be an ass and talk shit to us and brag you went to post grad school then deal with what we do.[/quote:3m25g6ay]

I guess if I'm the ass then that makes you a ****.[/quote:3m25g6ay]

Ask you Mommy she would know.

Quote Originally Posted by thinblue101

Ortiz tu madre.
    While you were rotecti g our great country, I was busy working for America in getting our great president elected, Barack Obama. Our latest quest is to reelect our great mayor, Tomas Regalado. He is sorely needed to rein in an over bloated police department. We must continue to work to bring the department into line.

You sir, are the reason we have such disdain sometimes for "the public". We don't force restaurants to provide us discounts, nor do we expect them. That's a private business owner's choice you MORON!!! Cops at an establishment means your slimey ass doesn't get held up at gunpoint while you're enjoying your Sunday brunch somewhere. And not paying for gas is one of the small privileges yes; we spend half our lives in that damn police car, responding to your cries for help. No one put a gun to our heads to be in this career, but we accepted this job under certain conditions and benefits. We agreed for X amount of pay, and X amount of benefits, we will put our lives at stake, we will run towards gunfire while people like you run away. We will be exposed to all the elements and scum of this community, all because we HAVE to...And for the past few years the City has renigged on that contract, while we continue to hold up our end of the bargain, again, because we HAVE to. You're fortunate 'o misguided one, that we are unable to strike. Who will keep the City from burning then....you????? And stop being so condescending you little prick. While you were buried in your books, drinking and smoking pot towards a college degree, I was overseas proudly serving and bearing arms for this country and ingrates like yourself. That is the path I chose and it doesn't make me any less intelligent or less qualified than you Mr. Citizen. So shut your trap. Until you walk a mile in our shoes you are not worthy of giving your ignorant comments. You should be ashamed.

[quote=Mr. Citizen]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr. Citizen":2xz0pdh4

Ortiz tu madre.
    While you were rotecti g our great country, I was busy working for America in getting our great president elected, Barack Obama. Our latest quest is to reelect our great mayor, Tomas Regalado. He is sorely needed to rein in an over bloated police department. We must continue to work to bring the department into line.

[/quote:2xz0pdh4]

While you were protecting our great country, I was busy working for America in getting our great president elected, Barack Obama. Our latest quest is to reelect our great mayor, Tomas Regalado. He is sorely needed to rein in an over bloated police department. We must continue to work to bring the department into line.

[quote=Mr. Citizen][quote="Mr. Citizen":ac0okq4d]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr. Citizen":ac0okq4d

Ortiz tu madre.

[/quote:ac0okq4d]

While you were protecting our great country, I was busy working for America in getting our great president elected, Barack Obama. Our latest quest is to reelect our great mayor, Tomas Regalado. He is sorely needed to rein in an over bloated police department. We must continue to work to bring the department into line.[/quote:ac0okq4d]

That explains it you've suffered a severe blow to the head that has obviously left you without the ability to have rationale thoughts. By the way if you're a city resident Regalado has been taking for a ride for the past 4 years and well history will show just how successful Obama has been.

[quote=Guest][quote=Mr. Citizen]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr. Citizen":3igipzbj
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr. Citizen":3igipzbj

Ortiz tu madre.

While you were protecting our great country, I was busy working for America in getting our great president elected, Barack Obama. Our latest quest is to reelect our great mayor, Tomas Regalado. He is sorely needed to rein in an over bloated police department. We must continue to work to bring the department into line.[/quote:3igipzbj]

That explains it you've suffered a severe blow to the head that has obviously left you without the ability to have rationale thoughts. By the way if you're a city resident Regalado has been taking for a ride for the past 4 years and well history will show just how successful Obama has been.[/quote:3igipzbj]

It's rational, not rationale. You must be Miami High, Edison or Northwestern alumni.

Let's see mr citizen you live in Miami perhaps Allapattah or Little Havana. You'll have to work till at least 65. I'll be retired at 50 sell my house in Kendall and move to North Carolina with my pension. You'll still be here dealing with next crook to be mayor. Good luck to you. By the way don't forget when you call 911 it's one of us that will come save your ass, not Tomasito. He's busy with his hand in your pocket.

Listen you azzwipe rich graduate fool. I'm a City of Miami resident and also attending a local University with the goal of becoming a police officer myself not be some rich stupid ****face stuck up fool like you. Plus... what is a rich fool living in Miami?!? Shouldn't you be living in the Star island or Cocoplum??!? Wannabe? You must be one of those idiots that drives a $30,000 Mercedes Benz and think your all rich and bad ass. Listen ***** boy, Maybe you should go sign up on a ride along with an officer in the worst hood in Miami and see for yourself all the bs cops have to take to keep my ass and your big mouth safe! Listen pretty boy... go take ur graduate degree and stick it up of your ass, from what we see here, you don't have the cojones to wear that badge. Another thing... yes cops eat at la carreta... well deserved meal! Shit! many times they have no time to eat because they need to be responding to stupid 911 calls most of the low IQ Miami residents make.... If I owned a restaurant you can bet I will serve every damn police officer and firefighter for free. These guys and gals are heroes! Yes there's some ****y ones we all have to deal with that have a **** in their mouth at times... but you and me dont know what that officer went through before or what he/she saw that affected him. This is simple... respect and next time you see an officer, thank him!!! Stay pushing papers there in your cubicle... your job must be SO MUCH FUN!!! Right!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123