Homicide - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homicide

Re: Homicide

Quote Originally Posted by MPD Circus
    When J Green, John Spear, Ronnie Ilhardt, Richie Bohan, and several others were there about 20 years ago, the Miami homicide unit was TOP NOTCH in the nation ! It's a crying shame, what not just that unit, but what the department as a whole has become, due to the incompetent clowns like Orosa, Chavez, "Look Down" Roque,Brown, and many other affirmative action, and Regaldo friends & family people type people that have now taken over. What a friggin mess, this place has become, and everyone hates each other.

Now , we look like a national comedy show or a circus, with Orosa being the ring master. Can they ever get this place straightened out ? I've been here almost 30 years now, and I'm totally embarrassed to say I'm a member of the Miami police department. This place is a joke, especially the 4th floor of idiots :roll: Well I had my coffee, and it's time to go to the circus. I can't wait to get out of here, God help the rest of them ops:

HOW TRUE THIS IS , NOW WE HAVE INCOMPETENT, LOW IQ MORONS RUNNING THIS PLACE , WHAT A TRAGEDY , WHATS NEXT ?

To idiot number 1 dated 10/14/13 stating Carlos Castellanos is a great homicide investigator, where did you get your information from????? He is the biggest buck-tooth jack ass there ever was. Why don't you ask those who worked around him before. They'll tell you he is a frigging cry baby and sorry investigator and horrible investigator.

Now to idiot number 2 dated 10/15/13 stating how wonderful COOPER is and asking to give some of my investigative experience or advise. Well here it goes, why don; 't you get a life yourself, I've forgotten more than you'll ever know, big boy fag.

Quote Originally Posted by Quck
    To idiot number 1 dated 10/14/13 stating Carlos Castellanos is a great homicide investigator, where did you get your information from????? He is the biggest buck-tooth jack ass there ever was. Why don't you ask those who worked around him before. They'll tell you he is a frigging cry baby and sorry investigator and horrible investigator.

Now to idiot number 2 dated 10/15/13 stating how wonderful COOPER is and asking to give some of my investigative experience or advise. Well here it goes, why don; 't you get a life yourself, I've forgotten more than you'll ever know, big boy fag.
    It must be indescribable to be so talented; tell us, how do you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by MPD Circus
    When J Green, John Spear, Ronnie Ilhardt, Richie Bohan, and several others were there about 20 years ago, the Miami homicide unit was TOP NOTCH in the nation ! It's a crying shame, what not just that unit, but what the department as a whole has become, due to the incompetent clowns like Orosa, Chavez, "Look Down" Roque,Brown, and many other affirmative action, and Regaldo friends & family people type people that have now taken over. What a friggin mess, this place has become, and everyone hates each other.

Now , we look like a national comedy show or a circus, with Orosa being the ring master. Can they ever get this place straightened out ? I've been here almost 30 years now, and I'm totally embarrassed to say I'm a member of the Miami police department. This place is a joke, especially the 4th floor of idiots :roll: Well I had my coffee, and it's time to go to the circus. I can't wait to get out of here, God help the rest of them ops:

The above were some of the best, especially Jon Spear ! Now there are clowns in there ,except for Andy A, he's good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12