J.E. Mendez - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: J.E. Mendez

Question Re: J.E. Mendez

Quote Originally Posted by Santino
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Repair! This man should just leave already.. Mendez is lucky his not doing federal time. Read the writing on the wall. Enough is enough!
    Shameful and cowardly behavior. Leaving the scene of an accident. Smart move to beat the system, but nontheless COWARDLY. J. E's. arrogant behavior keeps him from realizing that he is wrong for having left the scene. Yes, he beat the system...
    OJ Simpson beat the system

Re: J.E. Mendez

Quote Originally Posted by Butron
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He's a petty thug with a badge
    How about you are a pendejo, post your name like I did. I am a real man. Post it so J.E can read this and kick your culo. Butron
    Butron your not a real man, your a Femme.

Get your story straight he pled to a lesser charge of careless driving and has to fix the victims car

[quote=What occurred ?]
    Quote Originally Posted by "trial watch":2inmj6xx
    At the trial yesterday, your Miami Police testified against one of your own. Robbins, Lozano and Taborda. Waiting to testify were Ramras, Perez and Dagostino. Shame on the MPD. The judge, after the State finished, ruled for J.E. The trial resulted in a JOA- a Judgement of Acquittal. Meaning the judge, in viewing the evidence in the light most favorable to the State, determined that the evidence was insufficient to establish that a crime was committed. The Acquittal was entered then and there- better than a Not Guilty. Nothing more shameful to the police or State than a JOA. Don't forget AIU and IA investigated an 18 that night when no such crime exists for hitting a parked, unattended car.
    Wish Mendez and his family well as he tries to repair what the MPD has done to him.

I work the north end, so several of us have no idea what his was all about ? However I have met JE, please fill us in, what was he charged with, and what happened ???[/quote:2inmj6xx]

Was the fact that he was a " 16 " , or high on something , and thats why he left? That is the only conclusion I can come up with, ref " Concealing something " ? What were all the facts anyhow, anyone really know ? And again, what other reason to leave ???

[quote=Question ?][quote="What occurred ?":1yz7h4wn]
    Quote Originally Posted by "trial watch":1yz7h4wn
    At the trial yesterday, your Miami Police testified against one of your own. Robbins, Lozano and Taborda. Waiting to testify were Ramras, Perez and Dagostino. Shame on the MPD. The judge, after the State finished, ruled for J.E. The trial resulted in a JOA- a Judgement of Acquittal. Meaning the judge, in viewing the evidence in the light most favorable to the State, determined that the evidence was insufficient to establish that a crime was committed. The Acquittal was entered then and there- better than a Not Guilty. Nothing more shameful to the police or State than a JOA. Don't forget AIU and IA investigated an 18 that night when no such crime exists for hitting a parked, unattended car.
    Wish Mendez and his family well as he tries to repair what the MPD has done to him.

I work the north end, so several of us have no idea what his was all about ? However I have met JE, please fill us in, what was he charged with, and what happened ???[/quote:1yz7h4wn]

Was the fact that he was a " 16 " , or high on something , and thats why he left? That is the only conclusion I can come up with, ref " Concealing something " ? What were all the facts anyhow, anyone really know ? And again, what other reason to leave ???[/quote:1yz7h4wn]

What was the full story on this guy ? I know he likes to beat people, and does a good job of it, but what REALLY happened that night ? This has "16" all over it ?

[quote=Was he a 16 ?][quote="Question ?":mfiv4ak0][quote="What occurred ?":mfiv4ak0]
    Quote Originally Posted by "trial watch":mfiv4ak0

I work the north end, so several of us have no idea what his was all about ? However I have met JE, please fill us in, what was he charged with, and what happened ???[/quote:mfiv4ak0]

Was the fact that he was a " 16 " , or high on something , and thats why he left? That is the only conclusion I can come up with, ref " Concealing something " ? What were all the facts anyhow, anyone really know ? And again, what other reason to leave ???[/quote:mfiv4ak0]

What was the full story on this guy ? I know he likes to beat people, and does a good job of it, but what REALLY happened that night ? This has "16" all over it ?[/quote:mfiv4ak0]

Ok we all can go back-n-forward on this. But the bottom line is he fled the scene of an accident. Whatever the reason he left still doesn't explain the fact he left. Any of the people we encounter everyday that pull this get arrested. Plain and simple. Why are so many of you officers glad he beat the system? Hey I don't like cops I work with and around to get into trouble but still this is bullshit some of YOU acting like it was the officers fault that got sucked into this mess with the investigation. You do you job and all of sudden you become an asshole over the action of another. Let this be a lesson to all of us. One may get away with his stupid actions but most won't and if your send to clean up the mess of a fellow officer and you do your job you screwed over by the opinions of others.

But we still don't know the facts of that night ? What happened ? Is there a report on this ?

JE is nothing but a thug in uniform. Over the years I have seen many of his kind come through MPD. One day it will catch up with him.

Nothing but a dope dealing thug.

you call him a dope dealing thug????? F you! Have the balls to use your name if you have the balls to say something of that caliber. Fact is he reported the crash that night- even lame ass Sgt Lozano said so. that's all he had to do. Anyone is allowed to leave, go home, go to Publix after they report. He complied with everything Florida law says he had to. You don't think so? Man up and ask him in person.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast