Javi O.kes 3% bonus to be used 4 staff insurance - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Javi O.kes 3% bonus to be used 4 staff insurance

Un****ing real it's true Javi ****ed us. No bonus for MPD money used TI pay insurance shortage and city to cover staff insurance for 2014.

You lazy ****ers don't need a bonus. You're overpaid as it is. Be thankful that you even have a job in this day and time. All you guys fo is complain how bad you have it. Ought to try working in some other areas of this country. Just a bunch of ****ing ungrateful crybabies.

HELLO EVERYONE /////HELLO EVERYONE////HELLO EVERYONE

AHHHH////AHHHHH////AHHHHHH////AHHHHHH/////AHHHHHH

NOW WE NEED A RAISE, EXCUSE ME ! NOW YOU NEED A RAISE...

LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME ////LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME

DIDN'T WE WORK RED BULL FOR $32.00/////DIDN'T WE WORK RED BULL FOR $32.00

DIDN'T WE WORK RED BULL FOR $32.00////DIDN'T WE WORK RED BULL FOR $32.00

CITY HALL KNOWS THAT WE ARE HUNGRY AND WILL WORK FOR PENNIES.

THEREFORE THEY ARE NOT GIVING US SHIT ///THEREFORE THEY ARE NOT GIVEN US SHIT////THEREFORE THEY ARE NOT GIVING US SHIT..

DO YOU IMAGINE HOW THEY WOULD HAVE FELT IF NO MPD OFFICER HAD WORKED THE REDBULL EVENT.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Un****ing real it's true Javi ****ed us. No bonus for MPD money used TI pay insurance shortage and city to cover staff insurance for 2014.
    This was all a stalling tactic he ****ed us

Keep paying your union dues guys!! Just in case our 3% bonus doesn't cover staff insurance for 2014 he can pay it from your FOP dues

I didn't believe this at first so I went to the MRC today and they confirmed we will be the only union members not to receive a 3% bonus. The city will be paying the health trust to cover the staff insurance shortage. Where is the union for a vote of no confidence against this chief? Where is Creapi? I'm quoting the union next week.

I didn't believe this at first so I went to the MRC today and they confirmed we will be the only union members not to receive a 3% bonus. The city will be paying the health trust to cover the staff insurance shortage. Where is the union for a vote of no confidence against this chief? Where is Creapi? I'm quoting the union next week.
    I quit the Union along time ago. Keep paying your dues in case the 3% bonus does not cover the staff insurance coverage Javi can pay the rest from Union dues

I quit the Union along time ago. Keep paying your dues in case the 3% bonus does not cover the staff insurance coverage Javi can pay the rest from Union dues
    Yes unfortunately true sickening

Union?? you mean the guys that protected Regalado from Exposito??? WTF do you expect but to be the lowest paid and lowest benfited police department in south florida!! we hold the title 4years straight!!

Expo was an asshole just like Regalado. FOP leadership is friends with Orosa, Roque and others so of course the FOP went after Fat boy Expo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12