is disipline racially handed out ? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: is disipline racially handed out ?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtMan
    This whole post is crap! This is not a racist country and we do not need to pay the blacks anything, ok maybe if there is a cotton picker still alive then we pay him. After we take out the fare from coming to America where his life is\was better. At least he wasn't being chased by lions and fighting other tribes... Which by the way is who sold then into slavery, least we forget.

Now here we are today, are we still a racist country? I say NO! Why you ask... Well let's see. There is BET, no WET, there is Miss, Mrs and Ms Black America, black caucus, black lawyers of America, black Better business. Bureau, etc, etc. Put white infront of any of that an its a no go.
    If we were a racist country we wouldn't watch black men run up and down a field with a ball paying them millions of dollars to do it. I was watching a college game the other day and the only white guy on the field was the quarter back, the teams were UF and another SEC team, we aren't talkin FAMU and Howard.

So get the hell over it, you aren't in the back of the bus anymore, stop *****ing about what you don't have or what you aren't given because you think there is a difference due to your skin color. Want to be treated the same then act the same and do the same job.

You forgot one other example; We now have a mulatto President ! You'd think that would set things right with these folks but nah ! It's all about the free s_ _ t and Santa Claus. They have a warped sense of history! No "slave" got brought over here, without another black african slave trader involved in the process. It's a nasty little historical fact that has been conveniently ignored. Look what they've done to their own in Detroit, Los Angeles (during the riots) and Washington, D.C., etc. You burn your own neighborhood down ? You kill your own ? Your men walk away from your families and the woman is left on her own with the kids ? Grandma is parenting their chilren's babies. Fathers are called "Babies Daddies", instead of Father! The kids wear their pants down around the bottom of their Azz, with underwear totally exposed. They prefer ebonics to English! Their clothes look like it's Holloween 24/7! It never, ever gets better because the leaders that they've choosen to represent; Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, V. Jones, Farrakhan, Maxine Waters and Russell Simmons, to name just a few are professional race baiters who could give a crap about them and continue to enslave them in ways that southern plantation owners couldn't even dream about ! Add to that, the white writers on here, who just can't get over their own guilt, as if they or their ancestors had anything remotely to do with it ! They drank the cool-ade as they say and their drunk with it. Blacks will stay mired in their own s _ _ t and will never listen to anyone black or white who makes any sense, because no one wants to talk bad about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny ! Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie ! The only racisits are the blacks and those whites who support them. Blame yourselves people ! You made your beds, now sleep in them ! Leave the rest of us the hell alone!

I couldn't find a spelling mistake any where to ***** about.

I did. It's 'Halloween' not 'Holloween'. Glad I could help.

It's hard to decide nowadays. I for one do not believe in the existence of race. Hominids are animals just like dogs and cats. Do we become racist over which color pet to adopt? I clearly see the difference as far as skin tone. Do your own survey: How many times have you been fired? With me, it was around 25 times. How many managers were white? 25! I've never been fired, discriminated, rejected for a date, etc. by any other race than my very own----the white race. Hey, it's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostwriterpfd
    It's hard to decide nowadays. I for one do not believe in the existence of race. Hominids are animals just like dogs and cats. Do we become racist over which color pet to adopt? I clearly see the difference as far as skin tone. Do your own survey: How many times have you been fired? With me, it was around 25 times. How many managers were white? 25! I've never been fired, discriminated, rejected for a date, etc. by any other race than my very own----the white race. Hey, it's the truth.

It's because whites are usually the ones in managerial positions, not coloreds. It requires a little intelligence so the only negroes who are managers are the ones put there just to make a company look good. It's certainly not for their advanced business, math, writing, or communication skills. That's for damn sure. Hey, it's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostwriterpfd

It's because whites are usually the ones in managerial positions, not coloreds. It requires a little intelligence so the only negroes who are managers are the ones put there just to make a company look good. It's certainly not for their advanced business, math, writing, or communication skills. That's for damn sure. Hey, it's the truth.

Wow, no telling what comes out after midnight!

Of course discipline is racially handed out, but that's only because the black officers typically deserve it more since they are lazy and don't do their jobs. And what's worse is when a black officer musters up enough balls to sue the Department, the Department then starts disciplining white officers just to make it look like discipline is being levied equally.

It's a breeding ground at 0-62 for another Christopher Jordan Dorner

What we need is more gun laws and a discussion about race! :snicker:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345