The Town Wizard
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Town Wizard

The Town Wizard

How much more crap do we have to take from this town manager and his two goons he recruited down here to try to undermine our union and split us up? Does that Harry Potter looking idiot actually think that most of us would listen to these two goons? Like its not obvious what they are trying to do.

Re: The Town Wizard

I love the fact that we have two empty police cars on a traffic/construction detail every night with their engines running and emergency lights on (Ghost Cops). Not too much liability there! :devil: :devil: :devil:

No need for insults here folks. We need to all come together as one. I think we should extend a hand of friendship to the town manager's two goons and all pitch in $20 and treat them to a steak dinner at the Palm's.

For someone who has been a cop in florida for a month and can't even find the county jail or fill out an a-form, he sure has a lot to say about how we should run our union.

You have to be blind and stupid not to see what this guy is doing. Lets not forget that he got his job through the town manager, its the only reason he is here. The town manager clearly hates the PBA and would love for us to get rid of our union. Is it a coincidence he has only been here for a couple of months and he is trying to get knee deep in our union issues and contract negoiations. He says we should fire our union attorney, rumor is he went to the PBA and complained that we need a new attorney. Oh, and best of all, he suggested that we all pitch in $20 each to treat the town manager to an expensive steak dinner! Seriously, the nerve of this guy, who in the hell does he think he is. Now he wants to be union rep. Open your eyes folks, this guy is in bed with the town manage who is fighting us tooth and nail for a measly cost of living increase.

What is that Unabomber looking manifesto doing inside our union bulletin board??!!!?!???

Quote Originally Posted by RatInTheHat
    You have to be blind and stupid not to see what this guy is doing. Lets not forget that he got his job through the town manager, its the only reason he is here. The town manager clearly hates the PBA and would love for us to get rid of our union. Is it a coincidence he has only been here for a couple of months and he is trying to get knee deep in our union issues and contract negoiations. He says we should fire our union attorney, rumor is he went to the PBA and complained that we need a new attorney. Oh, and best of all, he suggested that we all pitch in $20 each to treat the town manager to an expensive steak dinner! Seriously, the nerve of this guy, who in the hell does he think he is. Now he wants to be union rep. Open your eyes folks, this guy is in bed with the town manage who is fighting us tooth and nail for a measly cost of living increase.
    Sounds just like Tommyboy when he took over Bal Harbour. Dont lettem fool you.

Anyone who wishes to post a comment on this board must submit a request to me at least five days in advance. Please also submit a blood sample so I can verify your identity.

This message is being sent high priority, DEFCON1,red alert status. Pllease vote yes to confirm you have been properly annoyed.

Signed,
    Paprick Splinterass
    Special Police Office/Toll Commander, Senior special assistant to nothing, head of all specific administrative executive clerical projects and ego booasting logistics that lead to nothing.
    Email: coinczar@bayharborislands.net
    :evil: :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by RatInTheHat
    No one expects you idiots to understand what is trying to be done here since you are not even real cops. If you ever worked in a large city and a real police department like I have you would know that real cops stick together. I have pretty much seen it all in the past 20 years so I think I know what I'm talking about. This petty name calling is not going to accomplish anything. But then again this is what I would expect from a bunch of losers who never did any real police work.

Can someone bring me up to speed here? I'm having problems with my computer and I can't get all of the posts. I have the same problems at work with my police radio and city cellphone. :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast