Duffys - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Duffys

Re: Duffys

God what a little girl you are!

God what a little girl you are!

I see you don't like being called the department coward ...maybe I have been to To hard on you.

Ok here it goes.

Wow you are the bravest guy on the department, the way you trash everyone anonymously while hiding behind the keyboard is the most awe inspiring thing I have ever seen. You deserve accolades for being for going after your coworkers from the shadowy depths of the cyber world. You mother must be so proud.

There do you feel better now

Quote Originally Posted by To futbol
    I see you don't like being called the department coward ...maybe I have been to To hard on you.

Ok here it goes.

Wow you are the bravest guy on the department, the way you trash everyone anonymously while hiding behind the keyboard is the most awe inspiring thing I have ever seen. You deserve accolades for being for going after your coworkers from the shadowy depths of the cyber world. You mother must be so proud.

You poor grammar makes it very difficult for us to take you seriously.

That's the best you've got....poor grammar ....no substance, no content....

The truth of the matter is, that there is no real answer to the truth!!!

How about if I just call you the department Weasel instead of Coward.

To the Department Weasel.

I see you don't like being called the department coward ...maybe I have been to hard on you.

Ok here it goes.

Wow you are the bravest guy on the department, the way you trash everyone anonymously while hiding behind your keyboard is the most awe inspiring thing I have ever seen. You deserve accolades for going after your coworkers from the shadowy depths of the cyber world. You mother must be so proud.

I have cleaned up the typos for you.

Sometimes it's hard to type, laugh at your weak responses and watch football at the same time without making mistakes.

This is so childish, unimportant and boring. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Correction4theWeasel
    To the Department Weasel.

I see you don't like being called the department coward ...maybe I have been to {this should be typed as 'too'} hard on you.

Ok here it goes.

Wow (comma here please) you are the bravest guy on the department, the way you trash everyone anonymously while hiding behind your keyboard is the most awe inspiring thing I have ever seen. (You don't get out much, do you? Or read the newspaper? Or watch network news? Idiot. ) You deserve accolades for going after your coworkers from the shadowy depths of the cyber world. You {Hmmmm, I think a letter 'R' is missing, unless this is how you really speak, which i am guessing you do. English does not appear to be your native language.} mother must be so proud. (I thought you were my mother......... :lol: )

There (comma please) do you feel better now (and a question mark over here......)

I have cleaned up the typos for you. (Please see above, idiot)

Sometimes it's hard to type, laugh at your weak responses and watch football at the same time without making mistakes.
    Again, when you finish your Rosetta Stone, give it another try. :roll:

Timmy that's the best you got

I notice whenever you can't defend you position you go redirect to grammar.

Well at least you are sober enough to make the corrections.

PS...I thought you were not coming on other sites any more, well I guess that was the alcohol or drugs talking...what a loser.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678