2 deputies on paid leave for 6 months now? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 2 deputies on paid leave for 6 months now?

ya..parade and pony show coming at best

what about those bucs?

Come on Alvin.............. DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!!!

maybe the Sheriff could do something if people would stop lying during the investigation. :evil:

lol..true.What about the lady doing the I.A.'s..is it time for her to go back to patrol on midnights?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    lol..true.What about the lady doing the I.A.'s..is it time for her to go back to patrol on midnights?
    Her ability to do an impartial and unbiased investigation is surely called into question by all of the BS going on. People lying about their part into the criminal investigation, what they put in their reports not matching what "really" happened, not to mention the stupidity of the TwoTony brothers....................................

Sheriff sure does need to get a grasp on this place. He needs to make an example out of many of his people!!!!!1

Her ability to do an impartial and unbiased investigation is surely called into question by all of the BS going on. People lying about their part into the criminal investigation, what they put in their reports not matching what "really" happened, not to mention the stupidity of the TwoTony brothers....................................

Sheriff sure does need to get a grasp on this place. He needs to make an example out of many of his people!!!!!1
    She's always done slanted investigations and allows the lies to continue. She's a huge part of the problem and is a carry over from Nugent, who is as corrupt as they come.
    Al needs to replace the I.A. investigator and get someone who will do their job properly. Both Tony's deserve to be fired and are hanging out with drug abusers. One of their sons works for the druggie and the druggie himself got popped for battery at the bar recently as well.
    A complete bunch of losers and the I.A. queen allows the corruption and lies to continue.
    Scum suckers.

Take a look at Nick's friends on Facebook and just how many have been popped for drugs (pills) and theft or who have been involved with some very questionable things in this county and the surrounding counties.
    And these are people Daddy hangs around with too.
    Take these ****ers badges before someone really gets hurt. Apparently they continue to cover for their kids and their kids friends too.
    Yes, I have more to say and I'll make sure it gets said to the appropriate persons.

Our S.O.P. specifically states that we can not hang out with people of questionable character and people who were arrested.How is this still going on at our agency?AL your losing control my friend!Hanging out with known pill sellers and drug sellers and everyone turns a blind eye.DId anyone invite a newsreporter into this?We even just had a female deputy marry a felon!Yes u heard me!booked and arrested in our own jail.SHERIFF U LOST CONTROL!

To the Sheriff, our SOP is merely a "guideline." He will do whatever he wants.

Or, perhaps, nothing at all............

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast