Pay Raise - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pay Raise

Re: Pay Raise

Mine is $1401.00, so I got a dollar more than expected. I'll take it.

Crap other state officers got 2K more raise than me. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    They must not be represented by the Teamsters because I got the same crappy pay raise as the guy that cleans dirty **** scott's shitter!

They must not be represented by the Teamsters because I got the same crappy pay raise as the guy that cleans dirty **** scott's shitter!

For the last time . . . stop picking on our poor janitors! They have families too.

Quote Originally Posted by a??man

For the last time . . . stop picking on our poor janitors! They have families too.
    Sec Crews was bragging about our Officers doing the bug spraying now at the institutions. Is that true ?

Quote Originally Posted by a??man

Sec Crews was bragging about our Officers doing the bug spraying now at the institutions. Is that true ?

He wasn't bragging. He was speaking to lawmakers about DOC's budget. He used it as an example for saving money. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought people that work with those poisonous chemicals had to be certified. Maybe he plans on certifying a few people at every institution. Maybe he will certify a group of officers to travel around the state spraying DOC buildings. I don't know, but he was dead serious about it.

[quote=a??man]
    Quote Originally Posted by "a??man":25jyt1q9

He wasn't bragging. He was speaking to lawmakers about DOC's budget. He used it as an example for saving money. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought people that work with those poisonous chemicals had to be certified. Maybe he plans on certifying a few people at every institution. Maybe he will certify a group of officers to travel around the state spraying DOC buildings. I don't know, but he was dead serious about it.[/quote:25jyt1q9]

He was bragging about it imo. He has that grin on his face most of the time while telling them officers were bug spraying and inmates were washing more dishes without the use of those large dishwashers. Good question on the certification. He just seemed to say that is why he is making officers do it instead of the inmates. Who does it at Charlotte ?

Maybe they can certify some CO or CPO so they can clean dirty **** scott and Mikey Crews's shitters. Then they won't have to pay a janitor who got the same pay raise as a CO or CPO. :snicker:

Whatever you say Gil. You are such a sore loser ad many of us are sick of your crying. I and all of my coworkers are happy with the extra money. Like it was said before, if you are not happy, give your extra money back. :lol:

Whatever you say Gil. You are such a sore loser ad many of us are sick of your crying. I and all of my coworkers are happy with the extra money. Like it was said before, if you are not happy, give your extra money back. :lol:

I'm giving mine to the United Negro College Fund. Join me. If we could get just half of the people who got a raise, we could send several Negros to college. Think a out it and please give. Thank you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast