Pay Raise - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay Raise

Re: Pay Raise

My last eval was just over a 4.6 and I did not get an email either.

Mine was my usual 3.6 and I got a letter!

And we all owe a thanks to our great union the Teamsters! And next we will here a response from the old pba losers. You know, the people who could not get us a raise in over seven years. Come on Gil and the trolls. You all are now the leaders of nothing. Thanks to the DC family voting you out of office.

Sorry guys you missed out on the true 5% extra raise in addition to the regular raise the other state officers received. I guess DOC Officers hitched up with some real losers who get you the same raise as non-officers when there is billions extra in the budget this year. So Sorry.

Oh well, if you do not like what you are receiving, then give the extra money back to the state. My bet is that you will whine about the extra money and still cash that check. There is a name for people like you who speaks out of both sides of the mouth. ops:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Oh well, if you do not like what you are receiving, then give the extra money back to the state. My bet is that you will whine about the extra money and still cash that check. There is a name for people like you who speaks out of both sides of the mouth. ops:

Is that really your definition of 'speaking out of both sides of the mouth?' Of course we will 'cash that check'. We are not 'whining about the extra money.' We want the raise. We just think it should have been more. Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

I've said it once, and I'll say it again...You are a ****ing idiot.

I for one, want to thank the teamsters for their help.

I want to thank you for paying your dues every month while I get a free ride, plus a pay raise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you logged into People First yet and compared your new base pay to your old base pay? Is your increase what you expected?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast