Sheriff Morgan: I love you - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    It's 2016 now sir and time to vote your nasty cracker arse outta office!! Sir Morgan you is a nasty arse trailer trash cracker

Unregistered
    Am I reading this post correctly which dates back to 2013. Personel were leaving the Sheriffs office because of the Sheriff and his management. Refresh your memory over the past four years under this idiot. Look through some of the old posts it should help remind all of us why it's time for Morgan to go. VMO 2016

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1896375
    My neighborhood wasnt a rich place when I moved to it. At the end of the street was a lot of trailers as well as two streets over. For the most part it was all family owned homes. Then as owners passed away and property changed hands. The neighborhood saw trailers being moved out and Habitat homes being built. Many new home owners looking for something cheap moved from the hoods. However, they brought with them those with no work ethic and they maintained the same traits as if they still lived in the hood.

This influx of hood rats, resulted in a few more homeowners opting to sell. This brought in investors looking for affordable housing with access to a major thoroughfare and along came the renters. The landlords dont give a crap about the neighborhood or the tenants. All they care about is this months rent.

What used to be a nice quiet neighborhood now looks like any low-income neighborhood. The hoodrats roam the street 24/7. The front yard of most homes is now a living room. Despite a street being only 3 blocks long, the traffic from 6pm to 4am is almost non-stop. Dealers stand in the intersection almost 20 hours a day, just waiting on their next sell. We've had multiple home invasions, including one where a resident was killed.

Law enforcement is in the neighborhood only to take a report and moves on until the next call for service. Cant really blame them as the staffing on shifts today is the same as 8 years ago, maybe even longer. The one thing the problems have in common, its typically black-on-black crime. Occasionally, its black on white crime. Once in a blue moon in white on white crime and in those cases they suspect and victim are generally related.

Life in this neighborhood was so much better before there was a need to clean-up Brownsville or Warrington or crackdown on Montclair. Before long, all of Escambia County will be a cesspool of hoodrats seeking to steal or sell drugs to make the quick money. I have finally come to the realization that it isnt going to get better any time soon.

I have set up camera's so I can see which hoodrat steals my property. My neighbors have set up cameras to see what happens around their place. I try to update my list of property and serial numbers each quarter as that may be the only way to identify my property once my home is burglarized. Its just a matter of time before I come home and find the back door kicked open.
    And Morgan/Haines/Tharp have done what to clean up the problem? Nothing. Patrol numbers are at their lowest and we lose officers faster than we can train the new one. They push out the new guys like a food processing plant and half of them are...well not cut out for the job. Morgan's answer too your dirty neighborhood is to organize a clean sweep every couple of months and that makes everything better. Yeah, keep listening to your #2 who has 5 years experience as a patrol cop and your #3 who has 0 years as a patrol cop. Tharp has done his entire career as an SRO so Morgan has surrounded himself with a circle of idiots. Pencil pushing book worms who has derived their life experiences by reading.

So many are leaving and have left, the idiots have stopped doing exit interviews. The highest level of experience on the shifts is around 3-5 years and they have been taught to fear the administration. The administration is the "machine", fear it, dont ask questions. Take a report, be polite and ask for more abuse. Remember, if you can hug them instead of handcuffs, Haines will be happy. He doesnt want to piss anyone off, he's a yes man.

Unregistered

Love black people

So Morgan loves black people? Then Deputy Ozell Powell must have been a purple person. Morgan forced Ozell Powell out the front door of the sheriffs office to die without benfits or a honorable funeral! That one example should show all black people and all employees that David Morgan and Eric Haines DO NOT CARE!

Unregistered
    Amen! Morgan and Haines don't have any compassion for any employee especially Black employees. Just ask Anita H. They Morgan staff truly believe dem folks are ignorant. How many Black employees are there in staff level positions under Morgan? I recently reviewed some of the videos on CJ's street report scroll down and check it out for yourself. I think you will find very interesting. I feel sure the public will too and will be seeing some of these clips real soon in the form of Political Advertisment. Lord knows Morgan has stuck his foot in his mouth over and over. The ammunition is there. It's time to roll up the sleeves and get after it!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amen! Morgan and Haines don't have any compassion for any employee especially Black employees. Just ask Anita H. They Morgan staff truly believe dem folks are ignorant. How many Black employees are there in staff level positions under Morgan? I recently reviewed some of the videos on CJ's street report scroll down and check it out for yourself. I think you will find very interesting. I feel sure the public will too and will be seeing some of these clips real soon in the form of Political Advertisment. Lord knows Morgan has stuck his foot in his mouth over and over. The ammunition is there. It's time to roll up the sleeves and get after it!!
    Staff level positions require a rank of Lieutenant or above. Other than Carl Jones, name another black Lieutenant? Where are we suppose to "scroll down to" and see CJ's street report at? I'm trying to piece together your post and I'm a little lost.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234