Sheriff Morgan: I love you
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sheriff Morgan: I love you

Sheriff David Morgan told the largely African-American crowd, “I love you.”

Re: Sheriff Morgan: I love you

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles
    Sheriff David Morgan told the largely African-American crowd, “I love you.”
    "I love your vote" would be more accurate.

The response he was hoping to receive but clearly did not was "We's luvs you too, Massah. Thanks you fo' being so kind to let us visit yo big house. We's be good at the fields now."

What an incredibly foolish and racist thing to say to a hurting community in the wake of recent tragedies. Compounding it by relating citizens who are desperate to voice their concerns with Jerry Springer guests is jaw-dropping bad form.

He embarrassed every attendee in uniform and the representatives from other agencies.

You expect him to go out there and tell the truth about the way it is? Come on...

http://cultureofweakness.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Durham
    You expect him to go out there and tell the truth about the way it is? Come on...

http://cultureofweakness.wordpress.com/
    People, read the above article. I know it's long, but, please read it. I moved into a quiet semi-rural neighborhood in the late 70's. Some nice town houses were built and everything seemed to be evolving into a nice neighborhood. Then Section 8 took over, and the climate drastically changed. I have some minority neighbors who are professional and hard working, and some white trash who seem to just exist. But the Section 8 people are like a cancer, and are beginning to ruin our neighborhood. I don't want to leave valuables in the house, as I have to work. It seems these people roam the neighborhood 24-7. This is just my neighborhood, and my life. What is in store for my grandkids????

Quote Originally Posted by Praying for help
    ...... I moved into a quiet semi-rural neighborhood in the late 70's. Some nice town houses were built and everything seemed to be evolving into a nice neighborhood. Then Section 8 took over, and the climate drastically changed. I have some minority neighbors who are professional and hard working, and some white trash who seem to just exist. But the Section 8 people are like a cancer, and are beginning to ruin our neighborhood. I don't want to leave valuables in the house, as I have to work. It seems these people roam the neighborhood 24-7. This is just my neighborhood, and my life........

My neighborhood wasnt a rich place when I moved to it. At the end of the street was a lot of trailers as well as two streets over. For the most part it was all family owned homes. Then as owners passed away and property changed hands. The neighborhood saw trailers being moved out and Habitat homes being built. Many new home owners looking for something cheap moved from the hoods. However, they brought with them those with no work ethic and they maintained the same traits as if they still lived in the hood.

This influx of hood rats, resulted in a few more homeowners opting to sell. This brought in investors looking for affordable housing with access to a major thoroughfare and along came the renters. The landlords dont give a crap about the neighborhood or the tenants. All they care about is this months rent.

What used to be a nice quiet neighborhood now looks like any low-income neighborhood. The hoodrats roam the street 24/7. The front yard of most homes is now a living room. Despite a street being only 3 blocks long, the traffic from 6pm to 4am is almost non-stop. Dealers stand in the intersection almost 20 hours a day, just waiting on their next sell. We've had multiple home invasions, including one where a resident was killed.

Law enforcement is in the neighborhood only to take a report and moves on until the next call for service. Cant really blame them as the staffing on shifts today is the same as 8 years ago, maybe even longer. The one thing the problems have in common, its typically black-on-black crime. Occasionally, its black on white crime. Once in a blue moon in white on white crime and in those cases they suspect and victim are generally related.

Life in this neighborhood was so much better before there was a need to clean-up Brownsville or Warrington or crackdown on Montclair. Before long, all of Escambia County will be a cesspool of hoodrats seeking to steal or sell drugs to make the quick money. I have finally come to the realization that it isnt going to get better any time soon.

I have set up camera's so I can see which hoodrat steals my property. My neighbors have set up cameras to see what happens around their place. I try to update my list of property and serial numbers each quarter as that may be the only way to identify my property once my home is burglarized. Its just a matter of time before I come home and find the back door kicked open.

Morgan loves you and all of your crime problems are solved, your bills paid and even that pesky rash is clearing up. All you needed was his love.

People say that Section 8 housing gives others a hand-up. No, it gives the women a place to store their boyfriends or baby daddy to lay around all day, make more babies, then go out, do their thing and come back to the House. I still live in the neighborhood I grew up in, nothing fancy, low to middle income, we kept our yards clean, watched out for everyone, no trash in the street. The older people began to pass away, people started to rent out the homes. Pensacola has some of the worst slum lords, they learned that some of the folks just rent for a month, then throw all their sh-- on the side of the road and leave. Plan--go section 8, you get paid every month. Should have some stronger rules, if you get something for nothing you treat it like nothing. Stop giving all the free rent, free money. Your first baby could be a mistake, don't mind helping, but 2,3,4,5 and on, and on, bullsh--, your living off the system. Everyone has a chance to go to school, to better themselves. Stop the hand outs and make people accountable for their actions. Our country is not perfect, but damn, giving free everything is not the answer. Sheriff, that is what you are facing, nothing you do will help. Playing hardball will just give them another excuse, it does not matter, blacks will kill blacks, whites will kill whites, it just keeps getting worse. Bottom line, people could careless until it happens to them. They just don't care.

Morgan loves black people except the ones who work for him.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast