Here comes the bride! - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Here comes the bride!

[quote=DooDoo Brown]
    Quote Originally Posted by "oh yes":2gdgswkr
    Congrats to Suzie and Julie. You two make a nice couple. I personally don't like women, but I have nothing against same sex couples. It is true a woman knows exactly how to please another woman. Some of you men only sling your ****s around thinking you are doing a good job. Many, many, many women fake orgasms and you fools have no idea. Hell, some of you fools can't even tell if / when a woman cum or not. Maybe, Suzie or Julie can teach you fools a thing or two on how to please your woman. I'm sure the above poster can suck and strap on **** your wives away from some of you, is she desires . Congrats again Suzie and Julie I wish you both the best. Its so sad that we work with people with so much hate.
    That's ok my alternative lifestyle white little sistas. You go on believing that plastic battery operated toy will satisfy your need. I tell you what? You little sistas just need a real brotha like old DooDoo here. Man, old DooDoo'll lay some of that sweet black snake down there in yo private regions and you'll change yo sweet little minds.. once you get a taste of my sweetness, you won't want anything else. Once you have black, you'll never go back. Old DooDoo will take ya'll on at the same time.. my crib big enough[/quote:2gdgswkr]

KIM MORALES went BLACK and she didn't go back... well not yet anyways... she got some poor idiot alvarez stuck now..

Have any of you actually worked with, supervised, trained, or gone by with this Officer Suzy Izaguirre , Lesbian queen, that obviously wears the strap on when she does the city attorney.
    Whats she like as a cop ? She was kinda old to even become a cop wasn't she ? Any opinions of her out there ??? Is she still here, or quit yet, to go to NYC where they can marry legally ?

Before going to the academy, Suzy was the secretary for one of the clowns that Timoney brought with him, Asst. Chief Lou "the Chef' Vega. Frankly, she was no shakes as a secretary, but she was a better secretary than a cop. Only in a third world banana republic nation like Miami would she get hired as a cop and get some cushy community relations gig like the one she had in the Grove.

Que viva la pepa!

VAMOS A COMER TORTILLAS

"Oh but Suzy, it's my turn to wear the strap-on. You wore it last night."

Old DooDoo fell like it is his job to set these fine sista girls by getting them straightened out wid the black snake.

Whats going on with this, the GAY thread on here reminded me.
    Is Ofc Suzy and the city attorney still tying the knot ? Has Suzy resigned yet, so they can move to New York and get married, Whats the latest ?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567