What's going on at the Robbery Bureau?? - Page 46
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    [Content DELETED for violation of the Terms of Use - Sysop
    it's very sad and pathetic how people cowardly hiding behind a computer "unregistered" to insult fellow Officers. Are these people threatened by others? or just jealous? I don't know and would probably ever know. Just my humble opinion.
    Last edited by Sysop; 07-15-2015 at 09:02 PM.

HSB
    How's the new major, S. Daniels, working out for the robbery guys?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HSB View Post
    How's the new major, S. Daniels, working out for the robbery guys?
    Ask Lt. Danny V. He had to resign on the count he could no longer work for an incompetent, affirmative action prodigy such as Daniels. Our department has been kidnapped by brainless opportunists who have risen through the ranks based on ethnicity and the color of the skin. I feel sorry for the young guys who came to this job hoping to do police work and have to deal with know it all fools such as Daniels whose only attribute is the right color of the skin.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask Lt. Danny V. He had to resign on the count he could no longer work for an incompetent, affirmative action prodigy such as Daniels. Our department has been kidnapped by brainless opportunists who have risen through the ranks based on ethnicity and the color of the skin. I feel sorry for the young guys who came to this job hoping to do police work and have to deal with know it all fools such as Daniels whose only attribute is the right color of the skin.
    Daniels is a reflection of JD Patterson, fools who believe that by being nice to the criminal element, violent crimes; particularly robberies will abate.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546