Follow this ! - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Follow this !

Unregistered

April is National Child Abuse Awareness

Hello to all. Please wear blue to show your support for all abuse victims. I am completely taken away by this photo of this woman ripping her nails into this childs arm! I was removed from my grandmothers house when I was a child. Foster care is the most terrible experience any child could go through. I was abused terribly by both caretakers and foster parents. The system is a joke and dcf are the evil keepers of the gate! Keep your children safe and for the love of God punish this evil woman for her blatant act of abuse.

Unregistered

Abused power

Quote Originally Posted by ;1967310
    Are you ready for your ripe banana? You too will be famous when compared to that corrupt city manager who likes to flash his badge.

Avon Park city manager pursuing defamation damages

BY PAUL CATALA
    Highlands Today
    Published: May 29, 2014

AVON PARK – Avon Park City Manager has filed a defamation lawsuit against Avon Park City Councilman Garrett Anderson, his mother, Sherrie Anderson and his sister, Brittany McGuire.

According to the complaint filed Wednesday with Highland’s County Tenth Judicial Circuit Court, Garrett Anderson, owner-operator of Anderson Arms, an Avon Park firearms reconstituting company, has used his position on the city council to influence Avon Park and Highlands County officials to “condone the violations for the economic benefit of Anderson Arms.”

The complaint is seeking action for defamation where damages are over $15,000.

According to the complaint, Anderson Arms has been previously warned by inspectors concerning ordinance violations and safety codes. Garrett Anderson and those working with him have been frustrated by Deleon’s unwillingness to grant Anderson Arms “special favors.” It stated other city council members feel the company should not get special treatment and supported Deleon’s decision to not grant special privileges.

In retaliation, the complaint alleges Garett and Sherrie Anderson and McGuire launched an effort with public agencies to “discredit Julian Deleon through false publication of defamatory matter.”

March 12, Garrett Anderson filed a complaint with the Florida Commission on Ethics that Deleon “abused his power and authority” as city manager, citing unwarranted inspection of his company by the Highlands County building inspector, the Avon Park Fire Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

As a result of the ethics complaint, city council retained investigator Al Smith to investigate Deleon’s alleged “misconduct.” According to the first complaint, the investigation stated the building inspector, S.Y. Moseley, said he never spoke with Deleon about shutting down Anderson Arms nor did Deleon threaten to fire him. David Cloud, interim fire chief, said Deleon’s threat to his job if his company wasn’t inspected was untrue. And Liza Ryan of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, stated Deleon didn’t file a false report that Anderson Arms was engaging in illegal activity.

Smith prepared a report for city council and based on his investigation, found the allegations in the ethics complaint were “unsubstantiated.”

Anderson’s ethics’ complaints were dismissed Sept. 18, 2013, based on a preliminary investigation by the Florida Ethics Commission, finding no probable cause finding Deleon had used his position to threaten Anderson.

In early March, rather than take his ethics violations case against Deleon to court, Anderson settled his case against Deleon. A hearing had been set to decide whether Deleon could recoup attorney’s fees in his defense against alleged ethics violations.

After having the complaint against him twice dismissed, the case was set to go before Florida’s Division of Administrative Hearings in the Avon Park City Council Chambers. Anderson was required to pay the City of Avon Park $12,683.58 to reimburse for Deleon’s attorneys’ fees. The agreement stipulated the money be paid “in one lump sum by March 31, 2014.”

A second complaint filed by Deleon is against Sherri Anderson for filing a complaint with the Highlands County Sheriff’s Office alleging the same misconduct as her son and the third complaint involving McGuire stated March 3, after the original settlement keeping Anderson from pursuing allegations against Deleon, another grievance was filed with the sheriff’s office to “circumvent” the March settlement and validate the previous complaints filed by Garrett and Sherrie Anderson against Deleon after Garrett “promised he would not make again in the future.”

Garrett Anderson said Thursday he, his mother and sister find the new complaint to be “ludicrous” and thought it was over. He said he and his family would now pursue “due diligence” and “do what we need to do to get this done” against Deleon and his attorney, Robin Gibson of the Gibson Law Firm, Lake Wales.

“I thought everything was in good standing and we were making progress and moving forward,” he said. “I didn’t expect this.”

Deleon’s complaint also includes four other counts: conspiracy to defame and defamation by Garret and Sherrie Anderson and McGuire.

In an email, Deleon said the lawsuit “speaks for itself” and deferred comments to Gibson. Gibson wasn’t available for comment Thursday.

pcatala@highlandstoday.com
    Seems Mayor Garrett Anderson was the one who abused their power! He has abused his power and position since the beginning. What a cry baby and loser!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems Mayor Garrett Anderson was the one who abused their power! He has abused his power and position since the beginning. What a cry baby and loser!
    Yep the whole family are trouble makers. They love drama and seem to have habitual patterns of making up stories and defaming other persons and businesses. They have lost a credibility at the SO! The boy and girls who cried wolf too many times.

Unregistered

Abuse

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3788155521281016&id=237032243 060046&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

So this teachers aide gets attested and nothing happens to Candi and Brittany?? Anyone care to explain or elaborate?

Unregistered
    Attested? Don't you mean arrested? No nothing will happen to the sister's. Would you rat your own sibling out? Especially if the sibling is the driving force who generates boko bucks and grants for their organizations? At least the publication posted the photo of Candi digging her nails the boy's arm. A photo is priceless and forever, it will haunt these 2 sea hags till times end!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Attested? Don't you mean arrested? No nothing will happen to the sister's. Would you rat your own sibling out? Especially if the sibling is the driving force who generates boko bucks and grants for their organizations? At least the publication posted the photo of Candi digging her nails the boy's arm. A photo is priceless and forever, it will haunt these 2 sea hags till times end!
    Them c*nts aren’t being haunted they’re loving the attention and the power they think they have cause they get away with it. Let the boys momma beat that b*tch into the fetal position until she pisses her panties then call it even

Unregistered

Bri and Candi

The whole family is shady. They love power and think they are slickos. The only people they fool are the common sheeple, religious zealots or the kool aid drinkers. The abuse of the red boys arm is just the tip of the iceberg. They have been accused of much more and can not be trusted. You r right. Both of them are attention whores and are loving the gossip and drama!

BLM

Down right evil and shameful

Voted Highlands County best private school. People, they will not be charged and arrested. This is white privilege at it's very best. Had they been black or brown, like the teacher's aide in Sebring, they would've been charged, crucified and rotting in jail. Shady fake ass snakes. Let me catch someone roughing up my children. It would not end well for them. Come on Sheriff Blackman, I thought you were better than this? I hope these children get justice one way or the other!

Unregistered

Candice Anderson

The physiological profile on Miss Candice Anderson is simple and self explanatory. She is in her mid 30s, is single and was married briefly in her late teens. An older used car salesman swept her off her feet briefly and momentarily that ended quickly in divorce. She still lives at home with her parents. Her older sister is happily married with children. I can imagine these events have caused some sort of anger and middle child syndrome deficiencies. I'm sure she is angry and takes out her deprived frustrations and anger on the Academy enrollees when they misbehave. Also, it seems both owner's are control freaks and play the victim cards frequently. This behavior is dangerous and one can only imagine who else has been bullied or battered by her shortcomings. I do not think violence is a solution mentioned earlier by a previous poster. Mental illnesses is real, maybe she should step out and work in another profession. They have the Eden Park Assisted Living Center and Anderson Elite Travel Agency now. This would limit the liability to lawsuits or arrests. I will pray for things to get better for all involved. And please people, violence is not the answer.

Unregistered
    These two slick b**ches had a female detective from hardee county coaching them during their investigations. She knows who she is. More corrupted local police. You right...this is white privilege. If they were brown or black they would be slammed up in the jail and courts. Let me tell you that we all are woke the f**k up now. Mr. Floyd got his Justice. Y'all losing the power.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast