Follow this ! - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Follow this !

Unregistered

Brittany McGuire for city councilwoman

Of course the complaints are legit people. Nothing worse than local politicians and the perceived power behind their agendas. I'm sure all of you complainers in here would do the same, if the opportunity presented itself. Who wouldn't want direct control and inside 10-43 on ways to better your situation on business and political deal breakers as a sneaky insider.

Unregistered

Brittany McGuire Candidate for City Council

Interested to know what her intent is? AP is like a revolving door when it comes to their politicians. There has to be some validity to all the complaints about the shaky history of the Anderson's. Sounds like they are trying to pull a power move. She will surely win due to the number of person's running and the abyssal turn out of the voters. Would love to see her mission statement and campaign promises.

Unregistered

Intent

Ask Jim Bernard. He and the Mayor were the ones who pushed for her running. I have never seen this much corruption and collusion in a small community. I thought LaBelle and Arcadia were bad. AP takes the crown for most corrupted and nepotistic city of all.

Unregistered

Didn't report child abuse?

Just arrest both of them HCSO! Why did they get a free pass from prosecution and the child abuse laws? Let me tell you that it would've ended very badly for these women if they clawed my grandson's arm like the young red head boy in the photo. They got Highlands best private school the same year to? EVIL!

Unregistered
    Agreed. Why the hell were they allowed a get out of jail free card and collect $200? A lot of questions need to to be answered. Someone obviously screwed up during the investigation and they got off on a technicality. Slimy lawyers are always looking for the angle. Let the boy's Mother dish out the restitution to Miss. Anderson and Mrs. McGuire for the felony battery. Which btw is a enhancer b/c the victim is a child. Another scandal and not surprised it revolves around the Anderson name. Surprised it didn't escalate from our local news outlets. Unless they were paid hush money??

Unregistered
    Wish we could get a statement from Brittany McGuire or Candice Anderson regarding the photo and treatment of the red head boy in the photo? Maybe mid Florida publications could chime in as well? They act like nothing wrong happened. The elements of forced battery are strong in the documented photo. The crime of battery is enhanced to a 2nd degree felony according to the Florida State Statues and Candice should be charged at minimum!! I smell another cover up!!

Unregistered

Photo

There's a special place in hell for people who hurt children. The photo clearly shows this woman clawing the young child's arm with her fingernails with excessive strength and force! She might have escaped our legal system. She is going to answer to the Lord one day! Shame on her and whoever was tasked for investigating this incident! 😡 😡 😡 I pray the boys parents have peace!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is such an understatement. I am a previous employee who worked for this toxic family run business. I cannot believe they have not been sued yet. They have nothing else better to do. They conjure up the most despicable stories about other employees, student's and their families, our city management and the local elected government. They both have a unhealthy obsession with local politics, gossiping and conspiracies. Both of the owner's have a zealous sense of entitlement, and my guess is that it stems from their brother who holds an elected office. I witnessed the friendly fake smile multiple times during student pickup to the parent they had just been bad mouthing and defaming earlier in the day! Avoid this business at all costs! And you call yourselves Christians?
    Nailed it! These two women really do have a unhealthy obsession with local politics. I couldn't of said it any better! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 Bravo!

Unregistered
    Yes they must be sick in the head. They have caused a lot drama, pain and money for the City. Now she wants to participate in government when she has bad mouthed AP city government for a long time now??? Please explain Mrs. McGuire!

Unregistered
    McGuire wants to give back to her community? I have never seen her active in any city or community events. She has been big on fund raising for her and the family's business financial interests only. Most of the businesses are 501 3c platforms which rely heavily on grants and tax payer subsidiaries. I wonder what her true motives are? No one jumps into any sort of politics without an agenda or purpose. Our previous council representatives have proven this time and time again. Sound's like she is saying what the rest of the candidates are saying. " I want to give back to the community" how typical and really doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling. This election smells more funny than the past one's. How embarrassing!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast