Follow this ! - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Follow this !

Unregistered
    Yup, and stay away from AP period! I can only imagine all the other shit that has went down. I remember when Sherri Anderson was trying to throw Heston, Lister and Robinson under the bus publicly in the council chambers. She also was whining about the unfair treatment that her son Garrett, (now mayor) received. They have made too many enemies locally and the caveat were all the lies they made up about Deleon to the SO criminal investigations division. It was a complete waste of time and gross mis-allocation of revenue and man power for nothing but BS! They should've 10-15 them and billed em for the fraudulent claims. That would've shut down the drama factory then. The whole bunch are the worst type of bottom feeders and parasites! Move on!

Unregistered
    Terry Hestin and James P. Anderson have been battling each other for years. Always been a pissin match about their construction companies bidding for jobs. AP has been the biggest Joke for decades. If you aint related or in the circle of cliques u are screwed. FYI Avon Park is ranked #1 for the lowest quality standard of life in the entire state now. All the councilmen and women brag about their achievements, voting records and accolades. They are the biggest joke to all in the county and my guess is that the majority of them will be permanently gone soon.

Unregistered
    Does anyone have any update on the investigation of the abuse of the red head boy from Parkview Prep Academy? I cannot get a straightforward answer from the school district, sheriffs office or DCF. Is there going to be any charges on Candice Anderson or Brittany McGuire? I cannot believe the photo of Miss Candi and that she would commit such a horrendous act, especially to a innocent child!

Unregistered
    No updates, still under investigation.

Unregistered

Case closed

Seems certain individuals are immune to our State laws and statues. I guess grown adults are allowed to claw the shit out of a child's arm? Had this been my child, it would've been game over for these 2 woman. Miss Candice Anderson and Mrs. Brittany McGuire would be working till they are 90 to pay off the lawsuit I would've rained on their little academy. Must be nice to get away with aggravated battery ona child! You 2 should be rotting in jail!

Unregistered
    Plus be banned from any public or private child care ever again! They tried to keep this article and photo on the hush for a long time! It was the employees who rat them out not the students. Anyone from the special victim's unit want to explain why there were no charges?

Unregistered

Parkview Prep Academy

Why would anyone in their right mind give these 2 women a free pass from prosecution from physical child abuse! What makes them so special and immune from our state laws? I hope the directors feel ashamed when they look in the mirror everyday. You have brought gross amounts of shame and humiliation to our community Parkview Prep Academy and the State Attorneys office! No one is above the law!

Misty H

Parkview Prep Academy

What a shame. I knew this family a long time ago. We attended their church, Life and Praise Ministries. Regardless, this is no justification for her digging her nails into this young childs arm. You can clearly make out the intense amount of force being used on the child's arm. She should at minimum be removed from her position. I hope no other CHILDREN have been battered by this teacher!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty H View Post
    What a shame. I knew this family a long time ago. We attended their church, Life and Praise Ministries. Regardless, this is no justification for her digging her nails into this young childs arm. You can clearly make out the intense amount of force being used on the child's arm. She should at minimum be removed from her position. I hope no other CHILDREN have been battered by this teacher!
    The suspect who clawed the red head boys arm was Candice Anderson, one of the owners. It was not a teacher. They both lawyered up and slithered away from the charges. Do not and I repeat, do not even consider sending your kids to Parkview Prep Academy!

Unregistered

Parkview Prep Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep the whole family are trouble makers. They love drama and seem to have habitual patterns of making up stories and defaming other persons and businesses. They have lost a credibility at the SO! The boy and girls who cried wolf too many times.
    This is such an understatement. I am a previous employee who worked for this toxic family run business. I cannot believe they have not been sued yet. They have nothing else better to do. They conjure up the most despicable stories about other employees, student's and their families, our city management and the local elected government. They both have a unhealthy obsession with local politics, gossiping and conspiracies. Both of the owner's have a zealous sense of entitlement, and my guess is that it stems from their brother who holds an elected office. I witnessed the friendly fake smile multiple times during student pickup to the parent they had just been bad mouthing and defaming earlier in the day! Avoid this business at all costs! And you call yourselves Christians?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast