Follow this ! - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Follow this !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go make an Avon Park message board if you want to continue. Once again, AP affairs have nothing to do with CPD. Anderson has nothing to do with CPD. Honorable Lt. Rowan has nothing to do with CPD anymore.
    Go to the Hendry board to keep in touch with Roweee

Blue lives matter 2

Lt who cares

Lol, I saw a whole bunch of YouTube videos of this Mayor throwing temper tantrums because he didn't get his way. He kind of reminds me of the whiney preacher from the movie "there will be blood". How embarrassing, thank god I live in Lake Placid!

Fighting evil 2

Corrupt Mayor

I love how he scolds all the other Council members in referencing how they don't follow the rules, or the previously agreed criteria for tabulation purposes. He about blew a gasket when David Flowers was exposed and fired. He kisses everyone's behind, and I mean everyone who he thinks he can gain financial, religious or political points with. I heard him speaking one day on how he plans to run for a congressional district seat, 😂😂😂. His politics, scandals and sloppiness is the very reason why all Americans are fed up with politicians. He is not good at lying or being deceitful. He should stick to making ammunition or running his church or his fathers construction company. Please resign your tenure as Mayor, and let's get someone in our city that's not about fattening their own pockets or agendas!

Transparency Matters

Eden Park Assisted Living INC

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting evil 2 View Post
    I love how he scolds all the other Council members in referencing how they don't follow the rules, or the previously agreed criteria for tabulation purposes. He about blew a gasket when David Flowers was exposed and fired. He kisses everyone's behind, and I mean everyone who he thinks he can gain financial, religious or political points with. I heard him speaking one day on how he plans to run for a congressional district seat, 😂😂😂. His politics, scandals and sloppiness is the very reason why all Americans are fed up with politicians. He is not good at lying or being deceitful. He should stick to making ammunition or running his church or his fathers construction company. Please resign your tenure as Mayor, and let's get someone in our city that's not about fattening their own pockets or agendas!
    Does anyone know what's going on with Eden Park Assisted Living INC company ran by Candice Anderson? There was a recent transfer of power to her sister, Brittany McGuire. Is this another umbrella company to shuffle their shenanigans and non-profits? I wonder if the elderly care worker who was recently caught stealing over 20k from elderly client's was employed for Eden Park Assisted Living INC? I called Mid Florida Publications and Barry Foster and both media outlets were mum when I acquired about the Anderson's and McGuire families past scandals. Barry Foster went on a tirade about Julian Deleon which was irrelevant to my inquiry. Makes one wonder how much these individuals have penetrated via persuasion on our local media outlets. Looks like journalism is one sided in our county. This whole thing stinks of cover up and collusion. Any anonymous leo inputs are welcome.

Unregistered400

Good luck

Think of it this way, when multiple operators have multiple non-profits, there is always a mother ship INC or Dba that filters profits and losses, and washes the other dirty hand. Good luck getting any info from our local media. They suck all the way. The Anderson's MO has always been of what can we maximize for minimum input. This is the way of ultra right evangelical party and movement. They say they are doing good for their communities, and offering irreplaceable services. I'm sure you are some sort of investigative publication and or journalist. Barry Foster is not a reliable news source, he professes far right views, but this is coming from a man who thinks Mayor Tom Macklin is best thing since sliced bread. Tom Macklin is the perfect example of one who alleges to the white supremacy movement through our lord and savior JC. I am a registered republican, and a proud christian. I cannot associate myself with any persons, even in my own political party who advocate bigotry, hate and ignorance. Mid Florida was recently purchased by some micro media group. They have strong ties to the Anderson Family and want to perpetuate their agendas both fiscally and religiously. Good luck in your quest, you will be railroaded big time. Your best source of info will be older newspaper articles and forums such as this, to draw your own conclusions.

The truth will set u free

Anderson's and McGuire tax evading non-profits!

Here is the laundry list of the Anderson/McGuire non-profit tax evading companies, compliments of Florida Dept of State. In case your wondering why you pay more taxes than your friendly god fearing neighbors! Remember this for the next time when you whip out your checkbook to pay your local, state and federal tax collectors. Who's fooling who? Hope you are sleeping well at night! Shady shady.....

James Patrick Anderson/James Garrett Anderson/Sherri Anderson/Candice Anderson/Brittany McGuire

1.Florida Not For Profit Corporation
    LIFE AND PRAISE MINISTRIES, INC.
    2.Florida Not For Profit Corporation
    PARKVIEW ESTATE MANAGEMENT SERVICES HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION, INC.
    3.Florida Not For Profit Corporation
    EDEN PARK ASSISTED LIVING INC.
    4. Florida Not For Profit Corporation
    PARKVIEW PREP ACADEMY INC.
    5. Florida Not For Profit Corporation
    FAITH ON FIRE INC.

Unregistered

Just stop

All of you dirty cop's and county attorneys need to stop. The Anderson's are great god fearing Christians. You all have made the deal with the devil. Our Lord will protect us from you evil doers.

Unregistered

learn to draw eyes nose and lips

I follow you but you should also support me in draw eyes nose and lips. so I can also get something

Unregisteredalways

Nice Try

Are we phishing today?? Nice try Mr. McGuire

Unregistered

Child abuse

OMFG!!

I saw the photo posted by the news sun! Does anyone know if their is a active investigation on Brittany and Candice? That's Candice Anderson for sure digging her nails into the red head boys arm! Her hair, flip flops and physique are a dead give away! Brittany is the one in the black and white striped dress looking directly at the abuse. Come on HCSO special victim's unit, you guys are supposed to protect our communities most vulnerable, our children and elderly! Maybe our attorney general's office in Tallahassee need to get involved if the 10th judicial are waiving on any prosecution. Scandalous and evil for sure! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast