Follow this ! - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Follow this !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    why is this here MR ...
    Keeping everyone accountable. No one is above the Law. Transparency is paramount in these uncertain times. Especially how corrupted AP and certain families who's rule has come to end, and not soon enough it was! Go cry somewhere else!

Libertyprevails

Finally

Since unregistered is here, maybe they do not mind explaining to our law enforcement community and the citizens why one of the owners of parkview prep academy is ripping her nails into the red head boys arm? Furthermore, I am MRS, not MR! The community will be awaiting your answers and explanation! This forum is the the only way of expressing our concerns! FB and Google is flooded with fake reviews and fake news! I do not believe in communism or covering up crimes or scandals, hence libertyprevails! I will be waiting!

Unregistered

Response

Quote Originally Posted by Libertyprevails View Post
    Since unregistered is here, maybe they do not mind explaining to our law enforcement community and the citizens why one of the owners of parkview prep academy is ripping her nails into the red head boys arm? Furthermore, I am MRS, not MR! The community will be awaiting your answers and explanation! This forum is the the only way of expressing our concerns! FB and Google is flooded with fake reviews and fake news! I do not believe in communism or covering up crimes or scandals, hence libertyprevails! I will be waiting!
    They most likely will not justify their felony behavior caught on camera. They are more worried about collecting donations, maintaining their perceived image both online and via social networking, getting the 2020 highlands news sun summit award "best private school" unilaterally, and hoping this scandal goes away. They painted a beautiful portrait and hide their skeletons very well. In reality, they had this coming for a long time now. I know a couple of them very well. My interactions were not healthy! They will kiss your ass and charm you in your face. When your back is turned, they gossip, defame, and stab your back! Their viciousness and determination is strong and very counterintuitive. Stay away and for God's sake, protect your children!

Unregistered

Brittany McGuire and Candice Anderson replies?

We are still waiting for both of your explanations why the red head boy's arm is being clawed to death by Candice Anderson.....????? Jeopardy theme 🎶 🎶 🎶 😡

Unregistered
    Parkview prepped for new building? Omg this photo of Candice Anderson and Brittany McGuire is so incriminating. Has anyone heard on a update? It seems that inquiries about the clawing of this little red head boys arm has successfully made it to the HCSO and school board. Pending investigation is all I have been told? How disgraceful!
    HCSO is the last chance department of rejects. Pending investigation means drag the case for a month let it cool down and nothing will happen.

NE15

True

HCSO is the last chance department of rejects. Pending investigation means drag the case for a month let it cool down and nothing will happen.
    Yes they were in out with different investigations this past fall. Last year was an investigator from the state about something serious. I saw they posted some flyers on their school websites to report crimes directly to the owners. I want to report an owner physically abusing a student. The owner says ok its noted. I want to report a teacher acting nasty with female student's. Ok it's noted. Nothing will ever happen because this place is not a real school. Its a private business. Their is nothing the state can do. If you have money and can afford a good attorney it seems you can commit any crime and get away with it. I am a previous student and I do not recommend this business to anyone! The owner's are super shady! It's a glorified daycare! Nothing more, nothing less!

Unregistered

Shameful behavior

So they were making false police reports and slandering a public official? Then they settled out of court which is usually a indicator of guilt. Then the photo of co-owner Candice Anderson digging her 💅 into the red head boy's arm? Then they get back to back highlands best private school awards by the same paper who documented the physical abuse? Something is super fishy about these chain of events! Didn't anyone teach the owner's about battery and unwanted touches? This is really disturbing and sickening! I hope this boy and his family takes this academy to the cleaners by a hefty lawsuit!

Unregistered

Parkview Prep Academy

We have attempted to get straight forward answers from the State of Florida, Highlands County School District and Department of Licensing for quite some time regarding Parkview Prep Academy and it's owners. We have been given the typical politically driven run around, that usually ends up deferring my inquiries to other agencies. The state and its regulatory commissions possess no conceptualized idea on how to deal with the grave issues at hand. I see that they had another press article in the Highlands News Sun today. It's very apparent that this article was another advertising and marketing campaign geared under the guise of Covid-19. What's even more concerning, is M.Valero wrote todays article, the same Journalist who captured the damming photo of one of the owner's physically battering a young student's arm. This is truly unfathomable and disturbing.

"A free press is instrumental for our democracies longevity"

https://www.midfloridanewspapers.com/highlands_news-sun/corona_coverage/private-schools-adapt-to-meet-pandemics-challenges/article_eafaa2f2-77c0-11eb-87ed-9b1ce05d6838.html

Unregistered

Answers

You are not going to get any answers! These people are masters of deflecting and blaming others for their short comings. They fired a whole bunch of their old staff because they told investigators the truth about the abuse of the boys arm and what really went down that day. Candice Anderson loves power and gets off on firing staff employed at the daycare. She has a super nasty violent temper and is a master of deception! Good luck getting any answers! Move on!

Unregistered
    You are not going to get any answers! These people are masters of deflecting and blaming others for their short comings. They fired a whole bunch of their old staff because they told investigators the truth about the abuse of the boys arm and what really went down that day. Candice Anderson loves power and gets off on firing staff employed at the daycare. She has a super nasty violent temper and is a master of deception! Good luck getting any answers! Move on!
    Violent tempers must run in the family. This woman's brother, who happens to be our City Mayor, Garrett Anderson also has a bad temper. He blows up and whines when anybody calls him out on his BS and scandals. The apple must not fall far from the tree. Anyways, private schools are a joke, especially in Florida!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast