Follow this ! - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Follow this !

Unregistered
    More reason for her to run. There should be a law that bans any persons who operate or own a 501 3c from running in any form of government. They are tax evaders plain and simple! They are nothing more than a bunch of legal money smugglers and tax cheater's! They take from the hard earning bee workers and reap the benefits of not being liable for any taxes. Good God, please help AP tax payers!

Unregistered
    That's your opinion!! McGuire wants to give back to her community, what's wrong with that?

Unregistered
    Does anyone question why Parkview is losing students & staff members hand over fist? They can’t keep their heads above water running that school, but they want your money to build more. Let’s take a look at the teachers salaries vs their personal vehicle payments.

Unregistered
    They got over 190k in PPP loans. I'm quite sure the bulk of the money went to the owners and operators of the non-profit in the form of back pay and or retention bonuses. They are playing a very dangerous game getting into politics. The IRS strictly forbids any domestic non-profit owner or co-owner campaigning for one or another.

The pay to the employees is a joke, but this place is a private day care. Too many red flags have been raised and it's in one big smoke screen for their political exploits and aspirations. The media refuses to cross examine the ethics and behaviors that have been perpetuated by the Anderson's. Their is no rhyme or reason for anyone to take them seriously on a political or personal bases at all.

Unregistered
    Give me, give me, give me. Please give us your hard earned money! So that way we don't have to work for anything! That sums it up people. These people are laughing all the way to the bank. The joke was on us! Many were fooled into believing that the cause was just and godly for the good of our community. The truth is always revealed by the good lord!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213