New sheriff - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New sheriff

Re: New sheriff

Alan Harmer for Sheriff!

Quote Originally Posted by TI 4 Sheriff
    A lot of newer deputies aren't familiar with this guy. He cares about PCSO and the men and women who put their lives on the line. He spent over 30 years with boots on the ground and over 15 of thoes years were spent leading the charge as president of FOP43. When Coats became Sheriff he immediately made him captain. Coats was afraid to sit across a table and try to negotiate any type of deal with him. In 2012 he threw his hat in the race late, a few months after BG & ER. By then the GOP money was divided between BG and ER and do to lack of campaign finances he was forced to saspend his campaign. If he gets out in front of BG in fundraising for 2016 he will have all the support of thoes that matter financially. Oh and good luck finding any dirt on him. He's the most ethical person I've met in my lifetime and a very dedicated family man.

Tim Ingold 2016!!!
    Before the 2012 Election was over I would have believed this post about Tim Ingold, former candidate for Sheriff and retired command staff from PCSO. However, he became suspiciously silent amongst the FOP after he happened to be promoted to captain by Sheriff Coats. He was the best president that FOP 43 ever saw, and ever will. But his softened stance for the FOP was worsened by his silent support for Dan Carron (Former President) and then Kevin Judd (Former Vice President). These two led it's members down the path of a failed contract rejection along with FOP Counsel (HAHAHA) Ken Afienko (Officer, Attorney, FOP Rep - no conflict there). Tim voiced his opinion then and most of voted no to a contract that cost us all pay raises. All because certain board members were losing their take home cars, oh I mean managerial rights. And Tim supported this BS. Then came time for Tim to run for Sheriff. I can't say I didn't look forward to that possibility. But what did Tim do? A Ross Perot. For those of you too you too young to know. Ross Perot put his hat in to run for president and got most of America fired up for some real change. Then he pulled his name out at the last minute when he felt that a decent candidate was in the running. And what did that do? That caused a vacuum in the election and Bill Clinton won. Thanks Ross. Now in this election Tim did this to help Everett Rice with the back room promise of a job as Chief Deputy. This did not seem like a bad idea. I figured Rice would collect a check and Tim would run the show. But luckily that did not happen and the good ole boy regime went away for ever. By the time the good ole boy regime could come back no one here will remember who they were or what they did. Good riddance. The point boys and girls is that Tim Ingold, as good as you think he is and was, is and was a total sell out. You may not like Bob Gualtieri, but it has not been a sell out or a white wash. It's been a shake up, but that happens when you hold people to actual standards. It's painful for the malcontents who just want to be left alone to do nothing and collect $67,000 a year plus overtime, detail pay, and shift differential for being lazy. Too bad. Tim has no chance. If Bob can beat Rice I think he can beat anyone the opposition can think of.

And Casey Anthony got off scott free from the same pool if citizens who elected Car1. Does not mean he was the best qualified he just played cheap cards better. The good ole boy system is alive and well. The difference now is you can become friends with Car 1 over night. It all just depends how much ball washing your willing to do. Don't worry because we all know he's just using this place as a political stepping stone something Time was not going to do. Just 2 weeks ago he was contemplating leaving for Bill Young's seat. Ya you keep telling yourself he cares about PCSO.

Since you mentioned Tim Ingold, he stepped out for the better good for the troops to get Rice back. He may not be sheriff but one thing he is and always will be is a cops cop. Now that's something Bob will never be. Oh and he also earned his way up the ranks not appointed by the good ole boy system like car1. Ya Bob, you certainly did not rise through the ranks. So far the only thing Car 1 will be remembered for is he fired people for less and covered for worse.

A leader will tell his people he works with them not for him.

Dennis Fowler 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Really
    And Casey Anthony got off scott free from the same pool if citizens who elected Car1 )So 12 people represent the whole of Pinellas County? And they were right if you bother to understand the case and the charges presented). Does not mean he was the best qualified he just played cheap cards better (Cheap cards? Rice sold promotions for $500 a pop for years. Example: John King). The good ole boy system is alive and well. The difference now is you can become friends with Car 1 over night (In your world). It all just depends how much ball washing your willing to do. Don't worry because we all know he's just using this place as a political stepping stone something Time was not going to do. Just 2 weeks ago he was contemplating leaving for Bill Young's seat (Did you bug his brain or is this Serpico again who thinks he works on the 3rd floor and knows it all>). Ya you keep telling yourself he cares about PCSO )Why else is he here again?).

Since you mentioned Tim Ingold, he stepped out for the better good for the troops to get Rice back (What a load of hog wash that is. He stepped out for better prospects and LOST). He may not be sheriff but one thing he is and always will be is a cops cop (so you say). Now that's something Bob will never be. Oh and he also earned his way up the ranks not appointed by the good ole boy system like car1 (Explain to me where that was ever a requirement for Sheriff again.). Ya Bob, you certainly did not rise through the ranks (Agreed, but he won over Rice and that was clear). So far the only thing Car 1 will be remembered for is he fired people for less and covered for worse (He fired useless people who ducked this place dry. He actually used some standards and did something about a real problem. This place is better off without them. You just miss your 10-56 buddy who you could spend all night chatting with on a fake area check. Keep calling yourself a cop).

A leader will tell his people he works with them not for him (Oh that is funny too. I prefer someone who actually knows what is going on for once. Unlike any other Sheriff.).

Keep Bob 2016. Like anyone else has a chance. "Tim, why did you back out of the 2012 run for Sheriff?" ....................silence...................

Clearly the person with the red print is not a cop. How about you take that red print and get off this page. Everything you say not only screams civilian but shows how you have no idea what your talking about. You will be lucky if your boy even chooses to stick around that long. Like I said he will be known for firing for less and covering for worse. Truth hurts and yes the 12 idiots who freed Anthony are jus as smart as the people who voted Car1 in. But who really cares right? He's looking to go someplace else. So while you sit at that agency computer waisting tax payer money, you better stop. That could be considered loafing. Oh wait thats just damage control you are probably assigned to do.

Go Pound Sand as your leader would say. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Really
    Clearly the person with the red print is not a cop (Plan A - Discredit and Confuse). How about you take that red print and get off this page (Plan B - Challenge and Defy). Everything you say not only screams civilian but shows how you have no idea what your talking about (Plan C - Match Wits - Lose Big). You will be lucky if your boy (Your Buzz Word) even chooses to stick around that long (Plan D - Disinformation). Like I said he will be known for firing for less and covering for worse (Plan E - Denial and Propaganda). Truth hurts and yes the 12 idiots who freed Anthony are jus as smart as the people who voted Car1 in (Plan F - Anger). But who really cares right? He's looking to go someplace else (Plan G - Delusion). So while you sit at that agency computer waisting tax payer money, you better stop (Plan H - Conspiracy Theory). That could be considered loafing (Plan I - Personal Experience Reference). Oh wait thats just damage control you are probably assigned to do (Plan J - Serious Delusion).

Go Pound Sand as your leader would say. What a joke.
    I like red, I think I will keep it here with me. Clearly I have a good idea what I am talking about, it was credible enough to draw you out of your cave. God you are pathetic.

Oh come on, nothing for Go Pound Sand?

You must have gotten a phone call last night from your boy. Damage control to the rescue. His new slogan is now, Fired for less, covered for worse. Have a great day and be safe behind that cubical. Very dangerous there, you might get a paper cut.

He may have pulled his name but he strongly was considering dumping PCSO. Yup he is without a doubt showing he's not looking to ever jump ship. Now Go Pound Sand!

CLEARWATER, Florida - Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri says he is still "strongly considering" running for the late Bill's Young 13th Congressional district seat.

Quote Originally Posted by cplfalsearrest
    Quote Originally Posted by 666999
    Who would make a good sheriff next time. A house cleaning is in order. KK, SJ, WM, GS? Do give opinions
    Michael Hartwick 2016!!!
    Guess who just got banned from doing OT in south county (mids) for dodging calls!!! and yet they let him be cpl. Unreal

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234