Family Illness - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Family Illness

Re: Family Illness

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I call bs
    We lost a lot of good officers and gained a lot of new officers. Instead of the quality of service we used to give our community, we ticket our already financially strained students and staff. When do we go back to being campus police and solving campus problems? If you want to be a real cop then go to a real agency, there are some here that want to serve our University community. We need a Chief that will support that.
    We ticket our already financially strained students and staff??? Maybe they shouldnt go 25 over the speed limit, run stop signs and red lights and drive drunk. Oh I forgot, we are supposed to ignore that because we are in a bubble. They are adults and responsible for their action. Don't bring up that real cop nonsense. We can be university police and be real cops too. Stop making excuses for not doing work. We are sworn to enforce laws, criminal and traffic, just like other cops. We have a responsibility to enforce those laws no matter what our jurisdiction. If you don't want to ticket people for breaking the traffic laws, go out there and make them drive that 25mph, stop at red lights and put down the natty light when behind the wheel. Yes, we could do a lot more around here but don't make excuses like this and justify these ADULTS irresponsible behavior.
    It's called acting like a real cop and having discretion. You take your job a little too seriously campus copper. Step our of your ego trip and look around at the real world and show some compassion. The "I'm just doing my job" line shows your lack of experience and being way too caught up in the "I have a gun on my hip" idea. Dude, your not making money for us or saving any lives by nabbing out of town people in the Senior Zone. How about you register a bike or maybe get out of your fancy car and talk to some of these kids and be a mentor. THATS YOUR COMMUNITY!

You wanna save a life? Stop allowing your supervisors to eat like they do. :cop:[/quote

Lol. I'm all for campus police work but be a mentor? That's your community?? If you want to be a mentor, go to big brothers big sisters. We are cops and should be role models for the community but mentors, no. I'm not taking Tyrone under my wing and guide him in life decisions, not my job. Really register a bike. Um, we don't/can't do that anymore, no forms, and that does nothing to prevent thefts. Just alerts thieves what bikes to stay away from. Bottom line is we are obviously, a divided agency with no clear direction. I say we figure that out, do we want to be police or campus cops and everyone suck it up and deal with whatever choice is made. But we need to commit to something and go.

[quote=What the??]
    Quote Originally Posted by "I call bs":1dw2rbt2
    We lost a lot of good officers and gained a lot of new officers. Instead of the quality of service we used to give our community, we ticket our already financially strained students and staff. When do we go back to being campus police and solving campus problems? If you want to be a real cop then go to a real agency, there are some here that want to serve our University community. We need a Chief that will support that.
    We ticket our already financially strained students and staff??? Maybe they shouldnt go 25 over the speed limit, run stop signs and red lights and drive drunk. Oh I forgot, we are supposed to ignore that because we are in a bubble. They are adults and responsible for their action. Don't bring up that real cop nonsense. We can be university police and be real cops too. Stop making excuses for not doing work. We are sworn to enforce laws, criminal and traffic, just like other cops. We have a responsibility to enforce those laws no matter what our jurisdiction. If you don't want to ticket people for breaking the traffic laws, go out there and make them drive that 25mph, stop at red lights and put down the natty light when behind the wheel. Yes, we could do a lot more around here but don't make excuses like this and justify these ADULTS irresponsible behavior.
    It's called acting like a real cop and having discretion. You take your job a little too seriously campus copper. Step our of your ego trip and look around at the real world and show some compassion. The "I'm just doing my job" line shows your lack of experience and being way too caught up in the "I have a gun on my hip" idea. Dude, your not making money for us or saving any lives by nabbing out of town people in the Senior Zone. How about you register a bike or maybe get out of your fancy car and talk to some of these kids and be a mentor. THATS YOUR COMMUNITY!

You wanna save a life? Stop allowing your supervisors to eat like they do. :cop:[/quote

Lol. I'm all for campus police work but be a mentor? That's your community?? If you want to be a mentor, go to big brothers big sisters. We are cops and should be role models for the community but mentors, no. I'm not taking Tyrone under my wing and guide him in life decisions, not my job. Really register a bike. Um, we don't/can't do that anymore, no forms, and that does nothing to prevent thefts. Just alerts thieves what bikes to stay away from. Bottom line is we are obviously, a divided agency with no clear direction. I say we figure that out, do we want to be police or campus cops and everyone suck it up and deal with whatever choice is made. But we need to commit to something and go.[/quote:1dw2rbt2]

I feel I know who these posts directed too. First off, the kid is a good cop, yes socially awkward, but a good cop. as far as the supervisors, lay off him. He's a good guy who loves his au jus. Seriously hate this bickering and us v. them attitude. We are all on the same team. If we get a new chief hopefully some of this stuff will go away.

[quote=Ashamed]
    Quote Originally Posted by What the??
    Quote Originally Posted by "I call bs":37bgtdp0

Lol. I'm all for campus police work but be a mentor? That's your community?? If you want to be a mentor, go to big brothers big sisters. We are cops and should be role models for the community but mentors, no. I'm not taking Tyrone under my wing and guide him in life decisions, not my job. Really register a bike. Um, we don't/can't do that anymore, no forms, and that does nothing to prevent thefts. Just alerts thieves what bikes to stay away from. Bottom line is we are obviously, a divided agency with no clear direction. I say we figure that out, do we want to be police or campus cops and everyone suck it up and deal with whatever choice is made. But we need to commit to something and go.
    I feel I know who these posts directed too. First off, the kid is a good cop, yes socially awkward, but a good cop. as far as the supervisors, lay off him. He's a good guy who loves his au jus. Seriously hate this bickering and us v. them attitude. We are all on the same team. If we get a new chief hopefully some of this stuff will go away.[/quote:37bgtdp0]
    It will never go away because of the whiners on here now. They want to do very little of the work they were trained and certified for, but instead be "mentors" and "campus" cops. Excuse me, but police in the jurisdictions around us laugh at such nonsense, and know the truth, which is that those wanna-be mentors are really afraid to do what they signed on for. They must take great pride in looking in the mirror before they go to work, but then do very little to earn that "pride." If you want to throw rocks at leaders, so be it. They get used to that I am sure because you can never please everyone. But you cannot deny that he did a LOT of good for us, and our wallets. Locals treat us more like equals now also. At least be mature and professional enough to remember that.

[quote=What the??]
    Quote Originally Posted by "I call bs":33fp8i1c

Lol. I'm all for campus police work but be a mentor? That's your community?? If you want to be a mentor, go to big brothers big sisters. We are cops and should be role models for the community but mentors, no. I'm not taking Tyrone under my wing and guide him in life decisions, not my job. Really register a bike. Um, we don't/can't do that anymore, no forms, and that does nothing to prevent thefts. Just alerts thieves what bikes to stay away from. Bottom line is we are obviously, a divided agency with no clear direction. I say we figure that out, do we want to be police or campus cops and everyone suck it up and deal with whatever choice is made. But we need to commit to something and go.[/quote:33fp8i1c]
    Tyrone...really???!!! You racist *******. They need to figure out who you are and fire you. Then they need to post your name and picture on the internet and the newspaper. You need your azz kicked by five people!

Is the name TYRONE reserved for the exclusive use of the African American Community? Go run and yell fire somewhere else you little troll.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by What the??
    Quote Originally Posted by "I call bs":10bmru7p

Tyrone...really???!!! You racist *******. They need to figure out who you are and fire you. Then they need to post your name and picture on the internet and the newspaper. You need your azz kicked by five people![/quote:10bmru7p]

Thinking that everyone who is named Tyrone has to be black is racist. So go find five people and ask them to kick YOUR Azz, fool

When will they finally tell us the chief is leaving and why the suspense? Do they rather have a shell game and pretend like we are not in a downward spiral?

Other agencies are hiring,,, oh thats right, your too lazy. :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by reason
    Other agencies are hiring,,, oh thats right, your too lazy. :cop:

And you're quite afraid :cop: :devil: :cop: w

I feel icky today.....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567