Family Illness
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Family Illness

Family Illness

Hope things work out okay.

Re: Family Illness

Herpes is a b!tch!!!

Weird....family illness yet they pull him from email distribution list. Guess a recent email was a lie. No surprise there, from him. Let the atta boy emails continue now....good job guys......look at me. Please god do not promote anyone from within, find a real cop from outside to run the place. Especially after the embarrassment command made of us yesterday. Evacuated the building......lol.....gimme a break. The single digits were clueless as always, just like RNC.....at least we were not running around with our throw over on panicking!! Most of all let's make sure we leave by 5:00. Oh and if you were not aware...all of patrol was utterly embarrassed by you and your decisions !!

Oh, thanks to TPD for your assistance as always.

Guess someone is really feeling icky.

We can all now sit back and watch the infighting. We can anxiously await the "important" and hysterically incompetent IAP plans and other emails that will flow from the desks of our so called leaders reinventing policing as we know it.

So much hate. I feel sorry for you. You are an angry, bitter, unhappy person, not to mention a coward who hides behind his keyboard. Your nasty reply will only confirm the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So much hate. I feel sorry for you. You are an angry, bitter, unhappy person, not to mention a coward who hides behind his keyboard. Your nasty reply will only confirm the truth.
    I have to agree here. Please write your hatred on the locker room wall and stop showing the Tampa Bay community how unprofessional some of us are. It's really embarrassing.

I avoid the locker room. Too many people stare at my manhood.

And the fart flies are terrible in the locker room.

I wonder if now is the time when all of those that had knowledge of the chief's "family illness" are thinking about their complacency in those particular matters? Hope they don't get sick also. Some things are very contagious.

6C4-10.200 Purpose of Chapter 6C4-10, Part II - Staff Personnel Matters.
    (6) University employment consists of the following defined categories:
    (a) A&P: positions assigned administrative and management responsibilities or professional duties at the department/unit level, or above. A&P employment is at will and can be terminated at any time in accordance with these rules.
    1. The CAO designates A&P positions as Executive Service. Employees in A&P positions designated in the Executive Service serve at the will of the CAO, do not have tenure, and have no expectation of appointment beyond a sixty (60) days’ notice period.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast