New Low for the PBA
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

New Low for the PBA

The PBA has now hit an all time low that even I can't believe. To avoid a certain person from crying to the moderator, I will phrase this differently. Certain TOP level members of the PBA were at North Broward hospital this week and spoke to Deputy Riveras family. The TOP level offered financial support for RIveras family since they incurred unexpected financial expenditures flying to Florida. The dollar amount was not large but it is the thought that counts. After finding out that Deputy Rivera was not a PBA member, that offer to the family was taken back.

The TOP level PBA subjects were scolded by the administration for a low class act of offering the family money and then telling them that we can no longer give it to you. Like I said, the amount was not large (few hundred) but that is besides the point. After making the offer, the PBA should have said, oops, we goofed but we will have to eat this one. But the PBA did not. Only after the administration bashed the PBA did the two TOP level PBA personnel take money out of their own pocket and give it to the family.

This entire accident is sad enough but to find out that the PBA stooped to taking money back from the family after realizing they made an error is beyond explanation. SHAME on you.

Re: New Low for the PBA

Are you kidding me? They did this to Rivera's family? Cannot believe any cop would screw over another cop like that! Whoever it was should never show their faces at BSO again!

100% true story !!! Sad to admit it but yes it's true

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    100% true story !!! Sad to admit it but yes it's true
    Don't know whether to "cry" or beat someone's azz! So disgusted right now! Every single member of the PBA, don't care who you work for, should quit the PBA NOW! Does one of the TOP people who did this work for us? No name required.

The PBA has now hit an all time low that even I can't believe. To avoid a certain person from crying to the moderator, I will phrase this differently. Certain TOP level members of the PBA were at North Broward hospital this week and spoke to Deputy Riveras family. The TOP level offered financial support for RIveras family since they incurred unexpected financial expenditures flying to Florida. The dollar amount was not large but it is the thought that counts. After finding out that Deputy Rivera was not a PBA member, that offer to the family was taken back.

The TOP level PBA subjects were scolded by the administration for a low class act of offering the family money and then telling them that we can no longer give it to you. Like I said, the amount was not large (few hundred) but that is besides the point. After making the offer, the PBA should have said, oops, we goofed but we will have to eat this one. But the PBA did not. Only after the administration bashed the PBA did the two TOP level PBA personnel take money out of their own pocket and give it to the family.

This entire accident is sad enough but to find out that the PBA stooped to taking money back from the family after realizing they made an error is beyond explanation. SHAME on you.
    WHAT? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? BEEN AT THE HOSPITAL EVERYDAY SINCE THE ACCIDENT!

This is absolutely true, but after the scum PBA did this the Pompano guys took up a collection from the guys working that day and covered the cost. Then a couple of days after the fact to save face the 2 PBA board members coffee up a couple of bucks to do damage control. These guys are scum.

This is absolutely true, but after the scum PBA did this the Pompano guys took up a collection from the guys working that day and covered the cost. Then a couple of days after the fact to save face the 2 PBA board members coffee up a couple of bucks to do damage control. These guys are scum.
    When did this happen? What else can we do to help Rivera's family. Name it!

Quote Originally Posted by D11 GUY

It happened last Sunday and if you have been at the hospital every day just ask Pete "panda" from area 2 he will tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by D11 GUY

It happened last Sunday and if you have been at the hospital every day just ask Pete "panda" from area 2 he will tell you.
    Unbelievable! Just unbelievable!

Banned

No a violation so you can stop reporting it.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast