email

Thread: email

email

shot an unarmed man, for running to them requesting help, they must have been on AM's everyone is out to hurt you, email list!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/16/no ... latestnews

Re: email

Am's emails have reached NYPD also:

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/video ... ed-finger/

nypd shoots down 2 civilians, while trying to shoot man, who pointed his fingers at them!!!!!!!!!

I smell trolls! :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by email
    shot an unarmed man, for running to them requesting help, they must have been on AM's everyone is out to hurt you, email list!!

Why don't you ask the people in Washington if they ever expected someone would be out to hurt them that morning. I guess you've got some special ability to know what people are thinking....you're an idiot. You're the guy thats going to get jumped on while standing in front of someone with your arms crossed.

I certainly hope you don't have a family, because they don't deserve a naive and ignorant husband, father, etc. The sad fact of the matter is, given today's world, a cop does have to be on high alert 24/7, and a cop does have to have a plan to kill everyone he or she meets. Whether or not that plan is needed or implemented depends on the other person.

I don't know all the facts surrounding that particular incident you mentioned, but regardless, your comment is ignorant. And AM is a better cop than you'll ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by TROLLS

sniff . . . sniff . . . you're right. Trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by guest77
    Quote Originally Posted by TROLLS

sniff . . . sniff . . . you're right. Trolls!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by warningshots
    Quote Originally Posted by email

Why don't you ask the people in Washington if they ever expected someone would be out to hurt them that morning. I guess you've got some special ability to know what people are thinking....you're an idiot. You're the guy thats going to get jumped on while standing in front of someone with your arms crossed.

I certainly hope you don't have a family, because they don't deserve a naive and ignorant husband, father, etc. The sad fact of the matter is, given today's world, a cop does have to be on high alert 24/7, and a cop does have to have a plan to kill everyone he or she meets. Whether or not that plan is needed or implemented depends on the other person.

I don't know all the facts surrounding that particular incident you mentioned, but regardless, your comment is ignorant. And AM is a better cop than you'll ever be.
    The Washington shooting took place in a gun free zone, so I do not care how prepared any of those people were, nothing could have saved them. Now, the 2 cops that were shot, knew what was happening, ran into the battle, prepared, but got hit anyway.

There is a huge difference in being prepared and in being paranoid! The emails he sends out are just terrifing the rookies so much, that they are afraid to answer ANY call by themselves. Hell, they are afraid to use a McDonalds Drive-thru, on their days off, without having a finger on the trigger!

I think that I will call the NC cops lawyer, and give him your words of wisdom as a defense. that will surely acquit his client. Cops must be prepared to to kill everyone they meet, your client was just doing what those Florida Boys trained him to do!!!!!

This is exactly why you need representation, I can't afford a $10,000 retainer. I can afford a monthly fee. I hope I never need it but people make mistakes all the time and there have been 9 officer involved shootings in 30 months. Not just for disciplinary, I'm talking possibly criminal representation.

Been here quite a while and I have not seen anybody get tagged with a bad shoot. We have good guys making sound judgments out there and I have never seen a move to hang someone over any shooting. AM's messages are constructive and serve to refocus the complacent mind on what could happen any time, any place. If thinking about it makes you jumpy, you may be in the wrong profession. It's not for everybody. We risk it all every day...by choice. Get used to it.

Another one off the infamous email list!

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/Pol ... 99772.html