Thread: Stay positive

Re: Stay positive

[quote=lostboi][quote=Babysitter][quote=lostboi82][quote=Aftermath]
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut hut
    Quote Originally Posted by "lostboi82":2oslle0w
    Quote Originally Posted by "Aftermath":2oslle0w
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lostboi82":2oslle0w
    Quote Originally Posted by "Never Ever":2oslle0w
    Make a living and enjoy your life? Do your 12 hours and go home? Yeah, good luck with that when you continually get mandated to work. Got a planned vacation? THINK AGAIN!! Your weekend off with the family, TZhINK AGAIN!!! You can always complain and get promoted though. The only thing consistent here is bending over and taking one. "Seminal" don't care about you and soon enough you won't care about them. I figured your years of experience would make you a little smarter. But if you don't see it yet, you will soon enough. Yeah every other department has problems and you hear and read about them. But those are depts with hundreds/thousands of sworn officers. There is always a certain percentage that are disgruntled but when the "Seminal" forum (100+ officers) is just as active as BSO forums (5,000+ personnel), a tenured officer would call that a clue. Good luck!
    I'm not sure how many people are actully posting on here, but yes I agree some appear to be very disgruntled. I ask you this tho, what do you like about your department? There has to be some good things there. Yes, having to work sucks, but if your short staffed which most epartments are theres going to be times when you are going to have to bite the bullet and work. Is it OT? A lot of people would kill for some OT in other departments. Lets compair departmetns. Ok, my department starts about 10.000 dollars less a year, NO...NO..overtime. Very limited details, managed by the good ol boy system, and actully held up by a few officers who work while the others take credit for it. When you decide to slow down then you are "Lazy" or have never done anything in your career. When you ask for a raise which most haven't has in almost 6 years they tell you theres nothing they can do and you need to move on if thats what will make you happy. Have a Lt who you never see but comes up with things like trying to mandate we wear camera on our uniforms. So, do you really have it bad?
    Let me throw this at u cat daddy, i aint here to save the world, but i aint here to wreck it either. I never use to be like that, Idk how long this will stay up guz God forbid if isnt about everyone being all happy with a cherry on top, the moderator come in here at a drop of the hat to delete the truth, cuz they dont like just like ppl here dont like it. You got ppl on here rolling up about union, man please, all their doing is tryin to sell plastic keys to paradise. Aint never gonna happen here. u dont see all the names of the ppl who splt, everyone is dipping and your the only one trying to break down the walls to get up in this filth pot. You dont want to listen, you want to be misreable here with me, hating life in the car next to me. For u to have the same issue we got and for you to leave one place to another tells me two things, ur only coming for the cash, or u on the inside, which i dont care no way cuz im out in 28 dayz. I had this retired old goat tell me hows it gonna feel not being a cop anymore, my answer, thats the whole idea. "the thin blue line" "back the badge" "justice is just us" man go on with all that bs, push comes to shove, ur on ur own in here. You want to know the truth about ppl only one way, go to IA for a day, I was up in hollywood some time back and asked for three files that bugged me, cuz something about these ppl investigations after they were closed didnt sound right. man you got officers all day long singing like canaries on other officers, in all THREE of those investigations, im not saying to lie to cover an officer but dont make them bad to make ur sorry azz look good. there aint no brotherhood, or whatever they be preaching, go to fourms, if the chief call you out, ur done, God could tell him hes wrong, and hell chump him off saying well if you dont like it u can leave. he'll go around the room asking people what they think, and everyone of them dont got the backbone of a garden snail and not saying nothing, 10 min later theyre are jumping on this blong or texting running their mouths, i dont blame em, i called him out once , and that is when u get the bullseye, Nuthin changes around here and never will the only thing that changes around this got damn place is the got damn calendar. To level with u, the command is half to blame, but the staff is just as bad, dont buy into what they got to say, they sell outs too. Chief probally wants to do good but makes decisions i cant understand, he will jump on u like white on rice if ur speeding 10 mph over and a tribal member call in hell say, your a representation of this dept, really? you got ppl who shot themselves in the hand, made the newspaper, then they got promoted, that doesnt make us look stupid? I mean no one no disrepect, but u got to see the caliber of officers we got here.man u got a lt here who is so greedy would rob ppl blind of OT when she was a sgt, so bad she cut ur stomach out if she knew you swallowed a penny, u got to sum it up, everyone who has been arrested has been promoted,I mean how does that look for the love of God already. you dont know how to clean ur AR, no problem will put u over the training unit. and that fool who jumped on me earlier says what i got to say is embarrasing, man take a closer look at what ur working with, Let me throw another one, I cant wait to see, you got this guy Bobby, beautiful man, would give u the shirt off his back for u, he is in the hospital, i want to ask, how many lt's you think called him? Knowing the type we got here, ill say 2, and that is pushing it.No one cares man, man ppl here care about themselves. No loyality among thieves, Why are ppl disgruntled, well why the hell u think, we aint got to write in on the wall in crayon.I understand community service, but no, i aint changing someones lightbulb in their house or turning off water to their garden hose, you want these ppl to persevere but u take away all the responsibility from them, you got to see how many tribal transports you see every day on the mail, or how may death notifications, it aint the city you only got a few hundred on each rez give or take, so whats the percetange, its a joke. but u wanna come here good luck to you, all I and some of the good brothers and sisters here will ask one thing of you. Be true to yourself and what you stand for, dont let these parasites and their politics influence u, and if it comes down to your job or your cert and integrity, screw the job, least u can look in the mirror, any none of these heffers gonna care about you once ur gone, good example we had a guy, i didnt really know him, he put in 20 years and was fired bc he used up his 90 days sick leave, i bet a chinese nickle that nobody is breaking down the doors to his house to see how he is. or even calling for that matter. Just come in, do the right thing, bank as much as u can, go home and forget about the drama in this place, right now all ppl care about is waiting for the AC to leave here in a week so they can figure out how they can slither into promotion, good luck to and stay safe.
    Hey, thanks a lot for the insight. I'm sadden to hear about the back stabbing among fellow officers. Unfortunately, lately I have been seeing this crap all over. We are our own worst enemy. Officers have to stick together or we cannot survive this line of work. Of course you do not lie, but you also do not dis other officers so you look good. I'm pro cop and always will be. I have always came to work and minded my own business did my job and went home. I have ran into few problems being this way. I started out in law enforcment open and social, but came to realize very quickly that some of the men n weman I thought to be my brother and sister were not there to help me. So, I know all cops are not the same and do not have your back. The way I really deal with this is planning everything around knowing just that. I do my job, I keep very few people close, and I go home. Most people know very little about my personal life which I love. I also have never had any lust for power so I'm not a threat to people who do. Those kind of people always screw themselves at some point. Like the LT you mentioned. People like her will always hang themselves. You just have to be patient enough and give them enough rope. Yes, of course I would like to make money and as much as I can while remaining as low key as possible. It seems this admin wants you guys to lay low, so thats exactly what you do. All things heal in due time. We are sometimes impatient and want it to happen right now. I think from what I read on all these posts is the place is not that bad to work for, its some of the commands decisions thats the problem. Keep your head up guys and try to stay positive.
    WERE TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE, LOT OF US FEEL LIKE ABOVE. WE HAVE BEEN PATIENT, I HUESS ALL IN DUE TIME,ANDI THINK I SOEAK FOR US ALL, WE HAVE FINGERSNCROSSED REGARDING THE LT HEHEH
    Lost boi, ill tell you this much from the sincerity of my fellow officers(which is only a handful of you) thanks, I use to be gung ho, those days are gone my friend. I give you the insight not to verbally brutalize my department but to spare you the the career you got and the humiliation, degregation, alienation, aggravation, isolation, character assassination, blindsided devastation, discrimination, internal affairs fabrication, comradery dis association, lack of commendation, forceful incrimination, I can go on all day long, but you got it, stay where youre at because you dont know what you got,,,,,[/quote:2oslle0w]
    Aftermath, thank you for your inside opinion of SPD. I will stick with what I know, that all places have their good and bad issues. It's up to the people to deal with both. If it's not worth it to you, then you have some decisions to make. I understand not being happy, this is why i'm choosing to leave my current agency. Now, it is not the only reason but one of many. My agency is a great place, some of the people I work for are not so great but I love my job there. It is not financially sufficient enough for my family and there is no room for movement which are the main reasons I have decided to look elsewhere. The only advice I can give to anyone and everyone, is stay positive and try to find the good in everything instead of being blinded by the bad. You will feel much better and believe or not things will go smoother for you. Trust me, it really works. Another thing is, stay away from negative people. Negativity is a sickness which is contagions. Example: when you walk into a wedding reception and see everyone smiling, dancing, and having a good time you automatically feel uplifted even tho you don't notice it you feel better. When you walk into a room where someone has been hurt or a funeral where people are sad and crying, no matter if you didn't know the person or anyone there you feel bad and sad. Stay positive and away from negative people.[/quote:2oslle0w]

Well that all depends,we try. You got so many IAs you can't count. Hell we got a guy who has been on leave for like six or seven months and he hasn't been back to work yet. Three others because a sergeant sold them out. is that normal? As far as the wedding if the bride is someone you will never hook up with then it's a sad day, if its a funeral that would include the Lt we been talking about, then that would be a good day. All about perspective my friend [/quote:2oslle0w]
    This it true. What are these IA's about?[/quote:2oslle0w]

Dont really know. Who actually knows with this stupid place. As far as the guy who has been out for 6 months or 7 months, I think its 6 months, I don't really know because I am still trying to understand how can someone be out that longt. But again knowing this place, kinda makes seance. I think he was probably caught with some paperclips in his car that werent accounted for or he is linked to the Watergate scandal somehow. As far as the other two, well thats simple. Cops were doing their job, and the sergeant couldnt run to the surveilance room fast enough, and 6 hours of video review he found something and ran passed the cops with a smile right to IA and turned them in. So IA with all their integreity doing the right thing, dug enough and formulated a plot to jam them up. So whatever you don dont ever pass through PASCO county. They do things different up there. Im trying to thing another one was a 25 year vet whipped a crackheads behind, and our department is looking at firing or arresting, well thats the latest rumor. Wait retract that last statement Chief says rumors are bad. You got some K9 officers who are getting the big shaft and that was a result of them arresting some guy with drugs, cuz thats what they do here. Do your job, then fight for you job. I dont know how many that is but IA keeps saying that they only have 4. I guess that is their version of 4. Btw thats scarier in 40 hour block he tells how ppl are getting sued for wrongful arrests and violations of policies and the ADA act, which is funny because the station in Hollywood doesnt even have an elevator in it. So if your applying and your in a wheelchair, you getting tot he top floor is going to be pretty slim. Lets see here, we just had two that were cleared, one because the Lt was trying to screw over her sergeant because he was making more money that she was, of course, nothing happened to her, another guy who was selling some equipment which his Lt gave him permission to he was demoted, Lt was transferred. Lets see, I know there is about 10-15 more, I cant go into them because this blog only allows 50 thousand words, so there isn't enough room. But that is not including all the crap that is swept under the rug by the snakes with the bars. the devils with the clovers, and the guy with the 4 stars, I dont know what his title is since all the ranks get changed like it goes from major to ASSistant chief, i don't know how to categorize him, im at a cross with that one between the goo that comes out of a ****roach when you step on it or the bead of sweat that falls off of a rhinos behind when it is walking around at 12 noon at Lion Country Safari. But when you do apply ask the Major/ASSchief what happened with the steroid scandal when he was the chief at planation, when askes you how to define integrity. Hey but we like to welcome you aboard, when you get your badge and ****roach congratulates you make sure to sign the paper that you will be getting from father time letting you know about your IA. BUt again you might get lucky you may even go your first week here without being served. As far as this places as a whole. Let me put it to you this way. Since I live in this department. If i owned this place and Hell, i would rent this place out, and live in Hell.

Okay, can someone tell me the good things about the PD?

Quote Originally Posted by lostboi82
    Yes there is one. When you come to work you will feel great. Then at some point you may do something that is not in line with the direction of this titanic were on. And that's it. You will be kicked and dragged, drawn and quartered, tar and feathered. Humiliated, then they will make you suffer and suffer and suffer and just when you think they made you suffered enough, then they start with the pain. Then you get to look forward to having your career shot up with bs and tarnished, once that is done, and your ten IA'.s have been all cleared,,and btw to get on cleared and your found in the right can only happen if the complainant dies, only department I know that if some joe slipping n azz cuts a cruiser off and doesn't like you, call in an annyonmous complaint and you go through the meat grinder. Then God willing you leave this place, you will walk out that front door, take the biggest fresh breath of air and realize, professional life can't get any worse and the sky is the limit now because u finally stepped out of the bathroom they call This place, so yeah there is one thing good about, does that answer your question good sir, btw how far are you along have you seen the pscyhologist yet, the one we subcontract who has been sued more times, than All the police departmens combined and can't pass his own test? That one

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper
    Yes there is one. When you come to work you will feel great. Then at some point you may do something that is not in line with the direction of this titanic were on. And that's it. You will be kicked and dragged, drawn and quartered, tar and feathered. Humiliated, then they will make you suffer and suffer and suffer and just when you think they made you suffered enough, then they start with the pain. Then you get to look forward to having your career shot up with bs and tarnished, once that is done, and your ten IA'.s have been all cleared,,and btw to get on cleared and your found in the right can only happen if the complainant dies, only department I know that if some joe slipping n azz cuts a cruiser off and doesn't like you, call in an annyonmous complaint and you go through the meat grinder. Then God willing you leave this place, you will walk out that front door, take the biggest fresh breath of air and realize, professional life can't get any worse and the sky is the limit now because u finally stepped out of the bathroom they call This place, so yeah there is one thing good about, does that answer your question good sir, btw how far are you along have you seen the pscyhologist yet, the one we subcontract who has been sued more times, than All the police departmens combined and can't pass his own test? That one
    Ohh and there are some hotties that work here too, so now there are two things

I like how no one is applying for nothing anymore. Like the only applicant for tru spot doesn't even speak English, listening to him is like hear a gallon of water being poured into a sink, bloop bloop bloop bloop, smh saw him a few back want to see him have a seziure?tell him to say Peter pipper picked a peck of pickled peppers real fast five time,he will start spitting and sputtering like a broken chainsaw, hey Will any other rhode scholars coming on the department, place is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Tru unit
    I like how no one is applying for nothing anymore. Like the only applicant for tru spot doesn't even speak English, listening to him is like hear a gallon of water being poured into a sink, bloop bloop bloop bloop, smh saw him a few back want to see him have a seziure?tell him to say Peter pipper picked a peck of pickled peppers real fast five time,he will start spitting and sputtering like a broken chainsaw, hey Will any other rhode scholars coming on the department, place is a joke
    Concern Just dawned on me, someone look at meet your command photo and look at it for the past seven notice one thing, everyone that is sgt and above is white. I feel that the racially bigotry that is exercised has caused a glass ceiling for African Americans in this department, when that race makes up twenty percent of the officers here. I feel that this type of discrimination is not only distasteful but disrepectful as well. Well no more it's time and African Americans we take stand and be given the same opportunities as everyone else.

[quote=Al Sharpton]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tru unit":fjlmfq6s
    Concern Just dawned on me, someone look at meet your command photo and look at it for the past seven notice one thing, everyone that is sgt and above is white. I feel that the racially bigotry that is exercised has caused a glass ceiling for African Americans in this department, when that race makes up twenty percent of the officers here. I feel that this type of discrimination is not only distasteful but disrepectful as well. Well no more it's time and African Americans we take stand and be given the same opportunities as everyone else.[/quote:fjlmfq6s]

the proceeding is for academic purposes only, I am using this to voice the concerns that people have a lot of issues with spelling in grammar, i saw this in a report writing class and thought what is this people actually talk like this and wonder how their reports our. So this doesnt not REPRESENT ANYONE in this department,,,,,it is to,,,,point out spelling grammars and someone wrote and was used in a report writing class somewhere so I thought it would be great as a learning tool. Just read it and count how many spelling and gramatical errors there are. So if youre an FTO, please be cognizant of how officers are writing their reports, we dont need any complaints or unnecessary investigations because and officer didnt take an extra second to read their reports or FTO didnt point on the problems, again, by reading this im shocked in all the grammer issues. Hopeully the problem was corrected.

Aftermath, leoaffairs, smacking suckas around lke the real deal Holyfield, da place to be, i like the 95fo but lost in love with da 813. There's a certain mystique when I speak, that you notice it's kinda sorta unique cause you know it's me my poetry's deep, and I'm stillmatic, the way I flow to this beat u can't sit still, it's like trying to smoke deep and go to sleep. it's known any minute I could snap I'm the equivalent of what would happen if Bush rapped. Another one left and he is what 25 on the list, when u gonna realize its time to change this s*** ur the guy who shot da ball and then missed,first date loser who got dissed, no nothing not even a kiss. bi weekly paycheck, are u serious? who came up with this lame garbage u got me curious, let me guess pass the buck onto the tribe, straight up now tell me, can u go a day without telling a lie. With kronos the indians will no how much ur spendin and guess what happens next, ur job is done and the ur career will be endin. Scared of whats going on that cowar, guess who i snitched u out the other day in the casino, wasnt anyone important, just Andrew Bowers, oh was that out loud, you didnt see that coming, when he sends that email out, you're behind will be gunnin, just tell the car salesman to keep the car runnin, I didnt mean it double u but it was my chance, sell u down the river now the only thing u will attend is the sorry corndance, pray for a rain dance, join the ppl in okechobee for a square dance, go make money doing a belly dance, at the blue oyster, 2 much moisture clogging u up while u tap dance, sorry about ur future but wanted to let you know in advance, whats da matta big boss thought u could reign foreva, thats wack and even silly just like the time when Mother Theresa tried to hook up with Dee Billy the Kid, when did it happen? ill tell u more, it was tuesday morning, big cypress third floor, in the hallway between doors 2,3,4 I think one of them is yours, but ur never there, why shoudl you care, but there was enough ppl to have popcorn and spend some time to stare, a wrinkled up prune and an apple, what a couple, God the sight made me sick, rather suck on buterballs shhhhh, then afterwards stab me in the eyeball with a rusted ice pick.got the smell attracted a squadron of flies, now i got to go home and watch Playb*y, just to cleanse my eyes. She will try to put u in fear, but dont worry, she is so stupid she went to Dr Dre for a pap smear. You dont like me doubleyou, hey call IT find my IP, its 172.16.254.1, there I gave it to u for free. Now do something about it, you wont just cry about, while I laugh about it, Im gonna keep going so get use to it, this aint hate speech this if fight music. So just take it as I smack back the flack knock the sunglasses off ur forehead and watch u hit the ground on ur back, then ill chill with this bag of chips and roll with a black flag sticer on the back of a cadiliac, cant forget about communications expecially ruddroll connors, where have you been? last time I waved to you is when you were rollin down 833 in that married guys car you were in. Ah well listen you ratchet the hatchet is buried, just like the guy that one of the enternal repairs girl was dating who was married. oops someone needs to go to Sunday morning service fast, or next time dont fall asleep in ethics class.man these problems we wrestle, like the couple of gents who quit just yesterday, what was going on a 2 for 1 special. Well im done for now,but listen doubleu go to the senior center and talk about the prices of a sponge bath, hopefully God willing he wont drop his wrath,, dont sweat the storm thats going on now, worry about what happens in the aftermath.

again this is for education purporses to show the ,,,, grammatical issues,,,the original was VERY not nice so i had to edit some of the words that were rather,,,,obscene sorry. btw Not without my daughter, the movie with Sally Field and Alfred Molina is on lifetime tonight which is going to be commercial free. thanks, again,,FTO tell officers proofreading is the key, we dont need reports with,,,,grammer issues looking like this, man, bothers me so much

hiring

[quote=aftermath]
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Sharpton
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tru unit":2ibm2271
    Concern Just dawned on me, someone look at meet your command photo and look at it for the past seven notice one thing, everyone that is sgt and above is white. I feel that the racially bigotry that is exercised has caused a glass ceiling for African Americans in this department, when that race makes up twenty percent of the officers here. I feel that this type of discrimination is not only distasteful but disrepectful as well. Well no more it's time and African Americans we take stand and be given the same opportunities as everyone else.
    the proceeding is for academic purposes only, I am using this to voice the concerns that people have a lot of issues with spelling in grammar, i saw this in a report writing class and thought what is this people actually talk like this and wonder how their reports our. So this doesnt not REPRESENT ANYONE in this department,,,,,it is to,,,,point out spelling grammars and someone wrote and was used in a report writing class somewhere so I thought it would be great as a learning tool. Just read it and count how many spelling and gramatical errors there are. So if youre an FTO, please be cognizant of how officers are writing their reports, we dont need any complaints or unnecessary investigations because and officer didnt take an extra second to read their reports or FTO didnt point on the problems, again, by reading this im shocked in all the grammer issues. Hopeully the problem was corrected.

Aftermath, leoaffairs, smacking suckas around lke the real deal Holyfield, da place to be, i like the 95fo but lost in love with da 813. There's a certain mystique when I speak, that you notice it's kinda sorta unique cause you know it's me my poetry's deep, and I'm stillmatic, the way I flow to this beat u can't sit still, it's like trying to smoke deep and go to sleep. it's known any minute I could snap I'm the equivalent of what would happen if Bush rapped. Another one left and he is what 25 on the list, when u gonna realize its time to change this s*** ur the guy who shot da ball and then missed,first date loser who got dissed, no nothing not even a kiss. bi weekly paycheck, are u serious? who came up with this lame garbage u got me curious, let me guess pass the buck onto the tribe, straight up now tell me, can u go a day without telling a lie. With kronos the indians will no how much ur spendin and guess what happens next, ur job is done and the ur career will be endin. Scared of whats going on that cowar, guess who i snitched u out the other day in the casino, wasnt anyone important, just Andrew Bowers, oh was that out loud, you didnt see that coming, when he sends that email out, you're behind will be gunnin, just tell the car salesman to keep the car runnin, I didnt mean it double u but it was my chance, sell u down the river now the only thing u will attend is the sorry corndance, pray for a rain dance, join the ppl in okechobee for a square dance, go make money doing a belly dance, at the blue oyster, 2 much moisture clogging u up while u tap dance, sorry about ur future but wanted to let you know in advance, whats da matta big boss thought u could reign foreva, thats wack and even silly just like the time when Mother Theresa tried to hook up with Dee Billy the Kid, when did it happen? ill tell u more, it was tuesday morning, big cypress third floor, in the hallway between doors 2,3,4 I think one of them is yours, but ur never there, why shoudl you care, but there was enough ppl to have popcorn and spend some time to stare, a wrinkled up prune and an apple, what a couple, God the sight made me sick, rather suck on buterballs shhhhh, then afterwards stab me in the eyeball with a rusted ice pick.got the smell attracted a squadron of flies, now i got to go home and watch Playb*y, just to cleanse my eyes. She will try to put u in fear, but dont worry, she is so stupid she went to Dr Dre for a pap smear. You dont like me doubleyou, hey call IT find my IP, its 172.16.254.1, there I gave it to u for free. Now do something about it, you wont just cry about, while I laugh about it, Im gonna keep going so get use to it, this aint hate speech this if fight music. So just take it as I smack back the flack knock the sunglasses off ur forehead and watch u hit the ground on ur back, then ill chill with this bag of chips and roll with a black flag sticer on the back of a cadiliac, cant forget about communications expecially ruddroll connors, where have you been? last time I waved to you is when you were rollin down 833 in that married guys car you were in. Ah well listen you ratchet the hatchet is buried, just like the guy that one of the enternal repairs girl was dating who was married. oops someone needs to go to Sunday morning service fast, or next time dont fall asleep in ethics class.man these problems we wrestle, like the couple of gents who quit just yesterday, what was going on a 2 for 1 special. Well im done for now,but listen doubleu go to the senior center and talk about the prices of a sponge bath, hopefully God willing he wont drop his wrath,, dont sweat the storm thats going on now, worry about what happens in the aftermath.

again this is for education purporses to show the ,,,, grammatical issues,,,the original was VERY not nice so i had to edit some of the words that were rather,,,,obscene sorry. btw Not without my daughter, the movie with Sally Field and Alfred Molina is on lifetime tonight which is going to be commercial free. thanks, again,,FTO tell officers proofreading is the key, we dont need reports with,,,,grammer issues looking like this, man, bothers me so much [/quote:2ibm2271]

Hey gang, Keith Thompson again. Lots of love in this room lol. I dont know if you remember me I applied awhile back but I was met with some resistance. But now I tried again, got through the first two steps, and onto the cvsa, how long on average does it take to complete the entire process? I was just curious. Stay safe

Re: hiring

[quote=Keith Thompson][quote=aftermath]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Al Sharpton":55k1e5gu
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tru unit":55k1e5gu

again this is for education purporses to show the ,,,, grammatical issues,,,the original was VERY not nice so i had to edit some of the words that were rather,,,,obscene sorry. btw Not without my daughter, the movie with Sally Field and Alfred Molina is on lifetime tonight which is going to be commercial free. thanks, again,,FTO tell officers proofreading is the key, we dont need reports with,,,,grammer issues looking like this, man, bothers me so much [/quote:55k1e5gu]

Hey gang, Keith Thompson again. Lots of love in this room lol. I dont know if you remember me I applied awhile back but I was met with some resistance. But now I tried again, got through the first two steps, and onto the cvsa, how long on average does it take to complete the entire process? I was just curious. Stay safe[/quote:55k1e5gu]

Hey Mr.T we remember you. Just want to congratulate you on the succession of your first two steps on this adventure. Well it shouldnt take all that long to be honest. It took me 6 months from front to back which isnt all that bad, if your up to the cvsa it shouldnt take too much longer. It really depends on how fast the charlies angels up in HR are moving, if they are out ripping wings off of butterflies or poaching dolphins at sea world it could take longer. As far as the love in this room, Ill be honest and cant lie some of the cops here and I say that losely SOME, are 10-8 and great,,, command staff,,, *signs* not so much. The discipline here is out of control. I met loan sharks in little Italy that are more forgiving than some of the command here. I think we have about 10 IA's going on. Another one was just signed in TPA, Again, and someone from Guinness book of world records wants an interview with the Chief and to congratulate him for having being in charge of the only police department in the ENTIRE world of all time having an officer on suspension, with pay mind you, for like a year. Now there was a rumor by one of the other writers on here about him being tied to watergate, THAT IS A BS RUMOR!!!! so dont believe it, what happened was he was trying to steal a covenant drop ship(like the one in Halo for xbox) out of Area 51 in Nevada, so he got the ship in the air but lost control and it crashed so the MP's FBI, NSA, Secret Service, CIA and Fox Moulder along with Dana Scully got him on ice to get down to business because the investigations around here are as efficient as black headlights on hot air balloon. So all of that combined is going to be pretty cool to make history. The lady born with 27 arms in New Zeeland aint got nothing on this place.So get a chance and google it, it should be under the category of Worlds strangest occurence in the workplace. The 27 arm lady was second after she was fired from the House of Wax and Circus acts and we ranked first place. We also hit number one with the highest amount of write ups and suspensions as well which is nothing to sneeze about. Heck Keith, you could get sworn in, promoted, served an IA, and fired all in the same day, but dont count on guinness as you being the first, we already had that happen so you will have to do something else. BUt just be safe, with that being said if you are asked to eat with the seniors in the morning, DONT DO IT, if they dont like you they may just to write you up for taking a gratuity. But good luck

Re: hiring

[quote=black peral][quote="Keith Thompson":1s5e4dym][quote=aftermath]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Al Sharpton":1s5e4dym
    Quote Originally Posted by "Tru unit":1s5e4dym

again this is for education purporses to show the ,,,, grammatical issues,,,the original was VERY not nice so i had to edit some of the words that were rather,,,,obscene sorry. btw Not without my daughter, the movie with Sally Field and Alfred Molina is on lifetime tonight which is going to be commercial free. thanks, again,,FTO tell officers proofreading is the key, we dont need reports with,,,,grammer issues looking like this, man, bothers me so much [/quote:1s5e4dym]

Hey gang, Keith Thompson again. Lots of love in this room lol. I dont know if you remember me I applied awhile back but I was met with some resistance. But now I tried again, got through the first two steps, and onto the cvsa, how long on average does it take to complete the entire process? I was just curious. Stay safe[/quote:1s5e4dym]

Hey Mr.T we remember you. Just want to congratulate you on the succession of your first two steps on this adventure. Well it shouldnt take all that long to be honest. It took me 6 months from front to back which isnt all that bad, if your up to the cvsa it shouldnt take too much longer. It really depends on how fast the charlies angels up in HR are moving, if they are out ripping wings off of butterflies or poaching dolphins at sea world it could take longer. As far as the love in this room, Ill be honest and cant lie some of the cops here and I say that losely SOME, are 10-8 and great,,, command staff,,, *signs* not so much. The discipline here is out of control. I met loan sharks in little Italy that are more forgiving than some of the command here. I think we have about 10 IA's going on. Another one was just signed in TPA, Again, and someone from Guinness book of world records wants an interview with the Chief and to congratulate him for having being in charge of the only police department in the ENTIRE world of all time having an officer on suspension, with pay mind you, for like a year. Now there was a rumor by one of the other writers on here about him being tied to watergate, THAT IS A BS RUMOR!!!! so dont believe it, what happened was he was trying to steal a covenant drop ship(like the one in Halo for xbox) out of Area 51 in Nevada, so he got the ship in the air but lost control and it crashed so the MP's FBI, NSA, Secret Service, CIA and Fox Moulder along with Dana Scully got him on ice to get down to business because the investigations around here are as efficient as black headlights on hot air balloon. So all of that combined is going to be pretty cool to make history. The lady born with 27 arms in New Zeeland aint got nothing on this place.So get a chance and google it, it should be under the category of Worlds strangest occurence in the workplace. The 27 arm lady was second after she was fired from the House of Wax and Circus acts and we ranked first place. We also hit number one with the highest amount of write ups and suspensions as well which is nothing to sneeze about. Heck Keith, you could get sworn in, promoted, served an IA, and fired all in the same day, but dont count on guinness as you being the first, we already had that happen so you will have to do something else. BUt just be safe, with that being said if you are asked to eat with the seniors in the morning, DONT DO IT, if they dont like you they may just to write you up for taking a gratuity. But good luck[/quote:1s5e4dym]

WHY DO YOU WANT TO COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE? AINT THIS THE THIRD TIME YOU APPLIED? THERE IS NOTHING HERE FOR YOU. PEOPLE HERE ONLY GIVE A DAM ABOUT THEMSELVES. IF YOU WERE TO GOOGLE/ MAPQUEST/ WHATEVER, THE WORD SELFISHNESS IT WOULD OVERHEAT BECAUSE THE DIRECTIONS WOULD BE TO THE PEOPLE WHO WORK HERE. PEOPLE CANT QUIT FAST ENOUGH, AINT NO ONE HERE BEGGIN THEM TO STAY AND WHEN THEY LEAVE THEY ARE A MEMORY AT BEST. WHEN THAT DOES HAPPEN IS ALL THE PIRANHAS COME OUT WANTING YOUR CUFFS, CAR, OR ANYTHING THEY CAN GET THEIR HANDS ON. ITS A PHUCKING DISGRACE TO THE BADGE, TO OUR PROFESSION, AND TO OURSELVES. BROTHERS IN BLUE PFFFT, MORE LIKE THIEVES WITH A BOTTLE OF GLUE CUZ THEY STICK TOGETHER. I HEARD THIS ONCE AND I HAVE TO REPEAT IT. THE ONES WHO STAY HERE BUYER BEWARE BECAUSE THE GARBAGE NEVER LEAVES THE DUMP. AND YOU WANT TO COME HERE, HOW DID YOU PASS THE PSYCH AGAIN JUST CURIOUS. NO DISRESPECT. I PUT IN MY NOTICE, ACCEPTED BY OUR FEARLESS LEADER, AND IM OUT OF HERE IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. IF I HAD TO SPEND ONE MORE YEAR HERE WITH THE CALIBER OF SOME OF THE PEOPLE HERE, I RATHER BE RAN OVER BY BUS AND SET ON FIRE THAN SPEND ONE MORE MINUTE IN THIS HELL. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND STAY SAFE.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast