Time to unionize - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Time to unionize

Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
    Quote Originally Posted by whateverdreamon
    So glad I left, you people are fighting for Nothing. The Tribe does not care for you, when will you get this through your heads? They treat ALL employees of the STOF the same, you are no more special than the garbage man (and I'm sure they like him more). They do not care that you wear a vest everyday, work holidays, "raise their kids", or anything else. You mean nothing, this should be apparent by the "cuts" to benefits across the board they make every year. Thank god I used all my sick time up and left before they screwed you guys. All you dedicated employees LOL, how is that sitting with you? You can't use it, or you will get written up for excessive use of sick leave, you can't change it to vacation and after 90 days your gone. Now you want to unionize Lmfao, really an AT WILL employee wants to unionize, this will never happen just like the State Retirement or something better as we were all told. Once they find out who is the leader in this dream, of this agency ever getting a union, enjoy unemployment. In a way I feel sorry for the chief he has to talk his officers into staying for people who could care less for them, it must be trying for him everytime he makes a speach having to spill out the councils "goals", as if we never do enough. He is just lucky the economy is so bad and noone else is hiring or STOF would lose everyone, More like the Council is lucky. Really it would be cheaper for the tribe to just pay the counties they are in for LE, of course they wont get the "service" (sucking up) like they are used to but at least there will be benifits. I mean lets face it everyone who works for the tribe knows the indians hate everyone that isnt indian, and no matter what you do ie; save a life, dedicate your time (not taking care of your own family because your taking care of theirs), go above and beyond your still just a white person (or black person or hispanic) they dont care whether you Live or Die for them. if they did and they appriciated all that you do for them as LE we would have better benefits than the yard crew.
    In closing good luck with your collective bargaining, way to go with throwing your fellow officers out there (some things never change). Meanwhile I will enjoy my benefits and although I have a larger call volume and I am busy, at least when I go out of my way the public for the most part appriciates it (and shows it).
    This guy is right ^, you bunch of stupids who think ur gonna unionize are really deliusinal, these redskins don't even like themselves let alone whitey, before I left one of those stupids waved at me and I didn't, caught up to me and said, you didn't wave, your arm broke,, I said no but your face will be if you don't get out of mine mut face, God that felt good, in five years the tribe will be gone because they can't keep up with their uncontrolled spending because some stupid Osceola needs a new car because the rims on their escalade are scratched, hey will I know you don't have the sense god gave a billy goat, and, but you should realize your killing us, but your too stupid, hey got take another psych at FHP and fail it you dumb Sasquatch looking son of a *****, go do another jack links commercial inside of your motor home ya hack, I remember you bragging you were the youngest dep chief in Florida, you forgot to mention the dumbest, you make us do the dumbest sh-t what are you guys doing about dedication providing the trust respect, idk what the hell is the rest of it the company motto because its stupid and no I don't believe in and I sold some of those stupid challenge coins on eBay, ain't carrying that arund and rattling it off like damn seance like I was in Halloween three, be put under ur stupid spell, u got those two flying monkeys that work for u that couldn't get la@d in a morgue but u trust everything they say, I ain't visiting those losers in the hospital either it's too embarrassing, so u got me I lied in the cad saying I visited them, they don't know any better they don't even know what planet they are on, all I can say is that you, ur two flying monkey children, ur lts a all part of the don't let this happen to you crowd, you know what is the difference between this place that u run and a box of sh/t, yeah that's right the box,
    windMILLS windMILLS got to be careful of those windMILLS when they spin, you got to be fast to act, cuz when ur turn around u will get stabbed in the back. U thought this was a game u could play, took some cheap shots at K9 then ran ur azz to IA. U did it too fast son without thinkin, u better recognize b*tch this is SPD not no muthaphuckin PASCO county. ahhhhhhh, or however the hell you talk, cant stand the way you look and hate the way you walk. You're in too deep and you wish they would let it be, riddle me this azzhole are you getting two days on the porch is it three, all for lying, with what you got going on, i rather be dying. You were taught twice and now its understood, make two cops look bad doesnt make your azz look good. U did it fun, not realizing some of our K9 is second to none. All these lies you embellished, you head is on the block cuz, and now your getting punished. dont feel so good does it, screw you but ill give you and ounce of credit. There no turning back now no matter how much you squirm, youre a bottom feeder better yet, some impotent worm sperm. I say this much thinking your doing right u must be stoned, how u gonna call foul on these two cats when ur azz "was working from home." You're a pos or better yet a maggot rubbin out to angela basset,smack you with a hatchet, thinking your smart like inspector gadget, but stupid like the rain man, wait no it was charlie babbit, you said you dont like gays, but guess what u you're the f@ggot, get the hell out of here, no one likes you, your old as hell and your career is though. Youre uncompassionate even in the TRU unit you didnt do sh8t, now ur in the lime lite and thats unfortunate, I know you like the free money but do us all a favor and quit. No one likes you but Its all good and guess who won? we out
    Yours truly,
    Everyone

Re: Time to unionize

Quote Originally Posted by aftermath
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
    Quote Originally Posted by whateverdreamon
    So glad I left, you people are fighting for Nothing. The Tribe does not care for you, when will you get this through your heads? They treat ALL employees of the STOF the same, you are no more special than the garbage man (and I'm sure they like him more). They do not care that you wear a vest everyday, work holidays, "raise their kids", or anything else. You mean nothing, this should be apparent by the "cuts" to benefits across the board they make every year. Thank god I used all my sick time up and left before they screwed you guys. All you dedicated employees LOL, how is that sitting with you? You can't use it, or you will get written up for excessive use of sick leave, you can't change it to vacation and after 90 days your gone. Now you want to unionize Lmfao, really an AT WILL employee wants to unionize, this will never happen just like the State Retirement or something better as we were all told. Once they find out who is the leader in this dream, of this agency ever getting a union, enjoy unemployment. In a way I feel sorry for the chief he has to talk his officers into staying for people who could care less for them, it must be trying for him everytime he makes a speach having to spill out the councils "goals", as if we never do enough. He is just lucky the economy is so bad and noone else is hiring or STOF would lose everyone, More like the Council is lucky. Really it would be cheaper for the tribe to just pay the counties they are in for LE, of course they wont get the "service" (sucking up) like they are used to but at least there will be benifits. I mean lets face it everyone who works for the tribe knows the indians hate everyone that isnt indian, and no matter what you do ie; save a life, dedicate your time (not taking care of your own family because your taking care of theirs), go above and beyond your still just a white person (or black person or hispanic) they dont care whether you Live or Die for them. if they did and they appriciated all that you do for them as LE we would have better benefits than the yard crew.
    In closing good luck with your collective bargaining, way to go with throwing your fellow officers out there (some things never change). Meanwhile I will enjoy my benefits and although I have a larger call volume and I am busy, at least when I go out of my way the public for the most part appriciates it (and shows it).
    This guy is right ^, you bunch of stupids who think ur gonna unionize are really deliusinal, these redskins don't even like themselves let alone whitey, before I left one of those stupids waved at me and I didn't, caught up to me and said, you didn't wave, your arm broke,, I said no but your face will be if you don't get out of mine mut face, God that felt good, in five years the tribe will be gone because they can't keep up with their uncontrolled spending because some stupid Osceola needs a new car because the rims on their escalade are scratched, hey will I know you don't have the sense god gave a billy goat, and, but you should realize your killing us, but your too stupid, hey got take another psych at FHP and fail it you dumb Sasquatch looking son of a *****, go do another jack links commercial inside of your motor home ya hack, I remember you bragging you were the youngest dep chief in Florida, you forgot to mention the dumbest, you make us do the dumbest sh-t what are you guys doing about dedication providing the trust respect, idk what the hell is the rest of it the company motto because its stupid and no I don't believe in and I sold some of those stupid challenge coins on eBay, ain't carrying that arund and rattling it off like damn seance like I was in Halloween three, be put under ur stupid spell, u got those two flying monkeys that work for u that couldn't get la@d in a morgue but u trust everything they say, I ain't visiting those losers in the hospital either it's too embarrassing, so u got me I lied in the cad saying I visited them, they don't know any better they don't even know what planet they are on, all I can say is that you, ur two flying monkey children, ur lts a all part of the don't let this happen to you crowd, you know what is the difference between this place that u run and a box of sh/t, yeah that's right the box,
    windMILLS windMILLS got to be careful of those windMILLS when they spin, you got to be fast to act, cuz when ur turn around u will get stabbed in the back. U thought this was a game u could play, took some cheap shots at K9 then ran ur azz to IA. U did it too fast son without thinkin now ur head has a bounty, u better recongiize b*tch this is SPD not no muthaphuckin PASCO county. ahhhhhhh, or however the hell you talk, cant stand the way you look and hate the way you walk. Youre in too deep and you wish they would let it be, riddle me this azzhole are you getting two days on the porch is it three, all for lying, with what you got going on, i rather be dying. You were taught twice and now its understood, make two cops look bad doesnt make your azz look good. U did it fun, not realizing some of our K9 is second to none. All these lies you embellished, you head is on the block cuz, and now your getting punished. dont feel so good does it, screw you but ill give you and ounce of credit. There no turning back now no matter how much you squirm, youre a bottom feeder better yet, some impotent worm sperm. I say this much thinking your doing right u must be stoned, how u gonna call foul on these two cats when ur azz "was working from home." You're a pos or better yet a maggot rubbin out to angela basset,smack you with a hatchet, thinking your smart like inspector gadget, but stupid like the rain man, wait no it was charlie babbit, you said you dont like gays, but guess what u you're the f@ggot, get the hell out of here, no one likes you, your old as hell and your career is though. Youre uncompassionate even in the TRU unit you didnt do sh8t, now ur in the lime lite and thats unfortunate, I know you like the free money but do us all a favor and quit. No one likes you but Its all good and guess who won? we out
    Yours truly,
    Everyone
    Who the hell does that goes out of their way to screw over fellow cops,. Ill tell you who http://www.sptimes.com/2002/10/06/Pasco ... _pil.shtml.
    Glad to see that to see they don't check records, went to a website and found in ten min and we hired that pos
    http://cops.heraldtribune.com/Officer/Details/93637 eg our chief that has no complaints, or least none where he was caught

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12