Our CA is a interior decorator - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Our CA is a interior decorator

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So? Weren't you watching Dr. Phil in the watch tower, ass wipe? :snicker: :lol:

I used to watch television up there, but there was no such thing as Dr Phil in those days. I worked a lot of years on 4-12 so it was mostly sitcoms and news. My favorite days were Sunday and Monday nights (football).

Agree with the original post. The cir6 CA and his "asst" came by to dictate to everyone what could be on walls, doors, etc. They make a combined salary of what...$150k??? This is what their paid to do? Seriously? What a waste of time and state resources..not that they are much of a resource. This circuit is a joke run by idiots. In 20 yrs I've never seen morale as low as it is right now. And due to sink farther. They don't get it and they don't care. So please, BH and CC, stop coming to my office and asking me how I'm doing.

MS Atchison needs to go

if this is really MS Atchison needs to go , if all she cares about is appearance then time for her to go. There is no way your CA is doing this without her knowledge and demand. This is so crazy if it is true you need to call your television stations.

Agree with the original post. The cir6 CA and his "asst" came by to dictate to everyone what could be on walls, doors, etc. They make a combined salary of what...$150k??? This is what their paid to do? Seriously? What a waste of time and state resources..not that they are much of a resource. This circuit is a joke run by idiots. In 20 yrs I've never seen morale as low as it is right now. And due to sink farther. They don't get it and they don't care. So please, BH and CC, stop coming to my office and asking me how I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by a??man

I used to watch television up there, but there was no such thing as Dr Phil in those days. I worked a lot of years on 4-12 so it was mostly sitcoms and news. My favorite days were Sunday and Monday nights (football).
    You are complaining about people surfing the web during duty hours and you are watching tv in the tower. Sounds like a little hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by a??man

You are complaining about people surfing the web during duty hours and you are watching tv in the tower. Sounds like a little hypocrisy.

I see your point. Four big differences:
    1. I wasn't in charge
    2. I wasn't on the compound
    3. I didn't have to set an example for subordinates
    4. The television kept me awake. If I didn't have it I probably would have nodded off, which ultimately could have been much worse.

Re: MS Atchison needs to go

if this is really MS Atchison needs to go , if all she cares about is appearance then time for her to go. There is no way your CA is doing this without her knowledge and demand. This is so crazy if it is true you need to call your television stations.

I promise you, this is true. Ask any officer in circuit-6. The CA and asst came by every single office, together (apparently they cannot travel alone or they get lost and lonely), walked into every room and dictated what could and could not be on the walls. They moved furniture, posters, sign up sheets, you name it. Then they dictated the sups to tell the officers what to remove from the individual offices.

I wonder...if they're out all day worrying about this nonsense...who is tending the ranch?

Just wait a week, keep your mouth shut and put back all your stuff. They don't have the attention span to enforce anything. Six months ago, all they cared about was "properly" absconding people on VOP's, then it went to more "detailed" ISP's, then it was case noting GPS alerts, then it was getting permission to grow or remove facial hair, then it was "O's and R's," now it is sending out victim letters when the offender terms. If the victim has died then you send it to their family members. On and on and on! Just weather the storm, nod your head, keep your mouth shut and this to shall pass. Then just get ready for the next "issue" that must be addressed and fixed. :mrgreen:

Monday and Tuesday all central office and all statewide ca are in Pinellas county we no longer will supervisor the cases for those two days since they have now taken our cars to the meetings and the dog and pony show of beautiful offices . so sit in your beautiful office with matching chairs and shut up. put the dang sesame street video in and watch it. Yes we all have flat screens in lobby with Sesame Street goes to prison video. Oh and some CO people doing a orientation video , so retarded. We have a picture of our CA and DCA and Elmo in the lobby too , a 8 by 10. You just cannot make this shit up.

So it makes sense that BH and CC would want to make sure the offices are squared away...if you have all the big wigs coming to town, you want to look good. That's not a DOC thing - any job anywhere would yield the same result. When the big boss comes to town, you make sure your shit is straight. They could have just sent a memo instructing the supervisors to ensure everything was in order and been done with it, so I agree they went about the whole process all wrong...very inefficient.

I'll let the cars go for 2 days if it is actually being used by a central office staff member. Maybe once they drive it once and feel like they are going to die the entire trip, we might have a shot at getting some new cars. I would love to see the look on Nimmer's face if she ever took a drive in the car at my office,although I'm sure they pull out the red carpet and get her a rental before that happens...

Quote Originally Posted by elmo is here
    Monday and Tuesday all central office and all statewide ca are in Pinellas county we no longer will supervisor the cases for those two days since they have now taken our cars to the meetings and the dog and pony show of beautiful offices . so sit in your beautiful office with matching chairs and shut up. put the dang sesame street video in and watch it. Yes we all have flat screens in lobby with Sesame Street goes to prison video. Oh and some CO people doing a orientation video , so retarded. We have a picture of our CA and DCA and Elmo in the lobby too , a 8 by 10. You just cannot make this shit up.
    What college did you graduate from? How did you pass a TABE test? :snicker:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast