Ft. Myers...again? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2 LTs and a captain to now manage 5 agents and 5 inspectors. Overkill of you ask me
    Not for much longer. Things like this have a tendency to self-correct.

Unregistered
    2 LTs and a captain to now manage 5 agents and 5 inspectors. Overkill of you ask me
    Speaking from the point of view of a fort myers district employee we can’t wait for change. Our captain is non existent. The AA2 has to navigate qlik for him. All she cares about is stocks and his office is already packed up he is just waiting to be told to leave. We have two LTs one watches YouTube gun videos and walks around talking about stocks with the captain all day and you can never find him. The other one is just grouchy angry and searching job ads all day. They also refuse to have a meeting to discuss the current state of affairs. Wow just wow.

Unregistered
    Not for much longer. Things like this have a tendency to self-correct.
    No Captain one Lieutenant stay tuned

Unregistered
    No Captain one Lieutenant stay tuned
    But which Lt will remain, that is the question!

Unregistered
    But which Lt will remain, that is the question!
    Nonsense both will remain!

Unregistered
    You have 4 agents and 5 inspectors being managed by two LTs and a captain. That will not remain that way for long trust me

Unregistered

Things are changing

You have 4 agents and 5 inspectors being managed by two LTs and a captain. That will not remain that way for long trust me
    Rumor has it several inspectors have been approached by TCO to take over as a supervisor for their office to manage the inspectors side of things.

Unregistered
    Rumor has it several inspectors have been approached by TCO to take over as a supervisor for their office to manage the inspectors side of things.
    That’s not a hidden fact. There very open about that and it makes sense. Do we need a sworn Lt to oversee the inspectors? No. There is a pilot program happening now in the panhandle where the inspectors are being run separately from the sworn side and it’s working out great.

Unregistered

Leave us alone

That’s not a hidden fact. There very open about that and it makes sense. Do we need a sworn Lt to oversee the inspectors? No. There is a pilot program happening now in the panhandle where the inspectors are being run separately from the sworn side and it’s working out great.
    So curious to see how this war on sworn plays out since the legislature has opted not to endorse it but looks like TP SW gonna do whatever they want.

Little Joey Thumps

Nothing to see here look the other way.

Yea that’s right, the TCO mafia knows better. They don’t control the south, we run rogue. I know a guy. Let me know I will make the call. Problem solved

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast