Ft. Myers...again? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Ft. Myers...again?

Quote Originally Posted by Ft Myers is #1
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sounds like they need to get alot of fresh new agents in there and train them right
    Way to go Tampon. You dumped your bloody mess on the Ft Myers office. Don't worry we out do your office every month. From what I hear you people can't find sand at the beach. I hear your Investigators do must of the work anyway. And the crew from Tampon will realize what a mess they came from after they work a few months with a first class office.

Fresh agents ? I think you may have brain damage from all the fumes from the Capt's hair spay.

How do you spell washed up, over the hill, can't find a criminal in the Polk County Jail, we are in love with ourselves= The Tampa Tampons

8)
    Oh one more thing your football team sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Ft Myers is #1
    Sounds like they need to get alot of fresh new agents in there and train them right
    Way to go Tampon. You dumped your bloody mess on the Ft Myers office. Don't worry we out do your office every month. From what I hear you people can't find sand at the beach. I hear your Investigators do must of the work anyway. And the crew from Tampon will realize what a mess they came from after they work a few months with a first class office.

Fresh agents ? I think you may have brain damage from all the fumes from the Capt's hair spay.

How do you spell washed up, over the hill, can't find a criminal in the Polk County Jail, we are in love with ourselves= The Tampa Tampons

8)
    Oh one more thing your football team sucks
    Talk like that gonna get you a visit from oswannie. :devil:

Stay out of our business jack wade :evil:

Blow it out your ass Bubba.
    JW

Blow it out your ass Bubba.
    JW

Don't worry we will be sending them back defeated like the last LT.

Which one? The wonderful female who Tilley "helped" get the job and then couldn't hack it? She did run off with her tail between her legs. What a piece of work. Another stunning product of Connors and Tilley. Wonder how the agent who cries wolf whenever she can't handle the job is doing in Tallahassee. Heard she is lawyered up now along with Connors and the rest of the bunch. What does she have to hide? Or is she under investigation finally for her slanderous statements and outright lies?

Unregistered

Taste the Rockies

FTM is a magical place to work. We get together on weekends to watch the hometown Broncos and Rockies play. Sometimes we will even catch a Nuggets game. I wore my John Elway jersey to our last team building event.

Unregistered
    you simply cant handle perfection. jealousy comes in many forms

Unregistered
    hq probable stay getting payed a bonus on the slide for every 1 who quit and more if they a minority or gots some rank

Unregistered
    2 LTs and a captain to now manage 5 agents and 5 inspectors. Overkill of you ask me

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast