Ft. Myers...again?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Ft. Myers...again?

I heard another one is gone from Ft. Myers, any truth to it?

Re: Ft. Myers...again?

I know they had 2 new agents start before the summer and another two in july

Wait.... 4 in less than 6 months. How is that possible? What the hell is going on there?

one in July one 4 months before that only two and another starting end of this month..

Are they transfers, nothing bas been posted on people first

Ft Myers sucks several more are leaving real soon.

Ive never dealt with this offce or anyone at it. Whats so bad about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Ive never dealt with this offce or anyone at it. Whats so bad about it?
    The problem down there is those folks never had to work before. I heard they can't make a good arrest, they never want to work. Long history of bad arrests. Too bad for them they have a new Capt who is making them get off the lazy butts.
    Nothing but a bunch of cry babies. Listen Ft Myers the days of locking up 90 year old Circle k clerks is over. And your cars have head lights so you can go out at night.

Well I'm glad the Tampa crew is down there trying to make reals cops out of you folks.
    Hold on move over or get out of ABT.
    HOW DO YOU SPELL LAZY= Ft Myers!

Peace out!

Sounds like they need to get alot of fresh new agents in there and train them right

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sounds like they need to get alot of fresh new agents in there and train them right
    Way to go Tampon. You dumped your bloody mess on the Ft Myers office. Don't worry we out do your office every month. From what I hear you people can't find sand at the beach. I hear your Investigators do must of the work anyway. And the crew from Tampon will realize what a mess they came from after they work a few months with a first class office.

Fresh agents ? I think you may have brain damage from all the fumes from the Capt's hair spay.

How do you spell washed up, over the hill, can't find a criminal in the Polk County Jail, we are in love with ourselves= The Tampa Tampons

8)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast