Daza
    Gebbia
    St. Surrin
    Franchonie*
    Howard
    Frank*
    Pence
    Baer*

Im not going to sit here and bad mouth the Chief or blame the problems of this agency on the tribe. The list above is a clear indication that something is horribly wrong. As for me, I like working here and have done so for quite a while. A lot of the reasons that the above people are leaving are the same reasons that make me stay.*

The only thing I can say is that I don't think things will ever get better here... I'm ok with that. I just think everybody has a shelf-life, everybody has an expiration date. When the milk goes bad, you throw it out and get fresh, delicious, new milk.

I think this agency's command staff has passed its expiration date. *A lot has happened in the past 5 years some good, some bad. *Regardless of your feelings you can agree with me that it's time to get new milk. Fresh new leadership will provide hope and boost morale.. After a while they will need to go to. Change is good. Change is normal. Change is healthy. *If you love this department and are committed to the tribe you will recognize that the milk has *gone sour and you will leave.
    Well we will have a new command soon, since LM is going to be selling cars in Jerkwater USA here at the end of the month there will be some new command.
    Kipper will be major
    Norton Capt of Professional Standards
    Lightbourn Capt of Investigations
    Madrid South Captain
    Garrison North Captain
    Harris imm/bc LT

Re: Fresh milk

[quote=Reduced Fat Mil]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Loco Leche":3s1dbthd
    In the past 2 months all these people have left:
    Massey
    Cabrera
    Salas*
    Brewster*
    Daza
    Gebbia
    St. Surrin
    Franchonie*
    Howard
    Frank*
    Pence
    Baer*

Im not going to sit here and bad mouth the Chief or blame the problems of this agency on the tribe. The list above is a clear indication that something is horribly wrong. As for me, I like working here and have done so for quite a while. A lot of the reasons that the above people are leaving are the same reasons that make me stay.*

The only thing I can say is that I don't think things will ever get better here... I'm ok with that. I just think everybody has a shelf-life, everybody has an expiration date. When the milk goes bad, you throw it out and get fresh, delicious, new milk.

I think this agency's command staff has passed its expiration date. *A lot has happened in the past 5 years some good, some bad. *Regardless of your feelings you can agree with me that it's time to get new milk. Fresh new leadership will provide hope and boost morale.. After a while they will need to go to. Change is good. Change is normal. Change is healthy. *If you love this department and are committed to the tribe you will recognize that the milk has *gone sour and you will leave.
    Well we will have a new command soon, since LM is going to be selling cars in Jerkwater USA here at the end of the month there will be some new command.
    Kipper will be major
    Madrid South Captain
    Garrison North Captain
    Harris imm/bc LT[/quote:3s1dbthd]

Just want to say congratulations to all the people who were promoted today you all deserve it. We got the best command in law enforcement today. Wait a second, this is SPD's forum not Seminole County, sorry accidental click, you guys are screwed with the idiots you have. Best of luck out there.

[quote=Promotions]
    Quote Originally Posted by Reduced Fat Mil
    Quote Originally Posted by "Loco Leche":1lra9i0i
    Massey
    Cabrera
    Salas*
    Brewster*
    Daza
    Gebbia
    St. Surrin
    Franchonie*
    Howard
    Frank*
    Pence
    Baer*

Kipper will be major
    Madrid South Captain
    Garrison North Captain
    Harris imm/bc LT
    Just want to say congratulations to all the people who were promoted today you all deserve it. We got the best command in law enforcement today. Wait a second, this is SPD's forum not Seminole County, sorry accidental click, you guys are screwed with the idiots you have. Best of luck out there.[/quote:1lra9i0i]

Just want to say thanks to all my brothers and sisters that i work with in this dept who always had my back. On this day is a rememberance of what you stand for, now for all those fat, greasy, self centered, self righteous pigs who care about no one except themselves, about getting themselves ahead, landing a rich indian, screwing everyone over, the spinless punks, this is for u,,, wait sorry, my hand is broken so i cant raise my middle finger.

[quote=9/11][quote=Promotions]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Reduced Fat Mil":y5f8zfz9
    Quote Originally Posted by "Loco Leche":y5f8zfz9
    Massey
    Cabrera
    Salas*
    Brewster*
    Daza
    Gebbia
    St. Surrin
    Franchonie*
    Howard
    Frank*
    Pence
    Baer*

Kipper will be major
    Madrid South Captain
    Garrison North Captain
    Harris imm/bc LT
    Just want to say congratulations to all the people who were promoted today you all deserve it. We got the best command in law enforcement today. Wait a second, this is SPD's forum not Seminole County, sorry accidental click, you guys are screwed with the idiots you have. Best of luck out there.[/quote:y5f8zfz9]

Just want to say thanks to all my brothers and sisters that i work with in this dept who always had my back. On this day is a rememberance of what you stand for, now for all those fat, greasy, self centered, self righteous pigs who care about no one except themselves, about getting themselves ahead, landing a rich indian, screwing everyone over, the spinless punks, this is for u,,, wait sorry, my hand is broken so i cant raise my middle finger.[/quote:y5f8zfz9]

Someone please for the love of God tell GG tht no one cares abut the dam hot water being on or off in tht he's getting as bad as Mitch with these emails, all the emails we got to deal with and he has to send out another tht really no one cares about, instead of the water worry bout the gun clearing station being accessible so there is no more holes in the walls, I just want to send out this tribal wide email to let everyone know tht the lights in the men's room at sweet tooth should be up and running soon. God all mighty, glad to see that the Florida leadership academy's really pay off

Every think the water was off in BC cause……
    Gary clogged up the toilet bowl..
    Lisa threw up one too many times after lunch..
    Jeff used to o much water to wipe all the brown stuff of his nose…
    Training found a new method of discarding non capital items. FLUSH!
    And here comes the 7th round TKO….
    That damn assistant Chief didn’t pay his plumbing bill….. Again!

It would have been good if he wrote… “It is with deep sympathy that I must inform you of the hot water being out in the Big Cypress Public Safety Building. The water went out due to unknown causes. Our thoughts and prayers are with the plumbers that will respond.”
    Worried about water… Don’t care about crime….
    Got Milk?

No dummy...
    I work out there this is how it went down..

Chief saw BC / IMM LT *ad said boy we sure are loosing a lot of people. LT *said, Huh?"

Chief sad is anyone leaving from BC or immokalee. LT *said, "Huh?"

Chief said we really need to clean up this mess.. It's making me look bad to Candy and the Council.. LT said "Huh?

LT calls, emails, texts, memos, voicemails, and sends certified mail to butterball *we need to clean up the mess around the PD right away. Butterball *says "Wow! Real police work" LT says.. NO NO, the chief only said clean up the mess! Butterball says hokey dokey....

Gary leaps out of his chairs and rips off his outer vest carrier...

Gary fastens his helmet and *ties around his waist his second degree yellow belt. He jumps on the SPD *Segway and guzzles down a pint of vanilla soy milk.He grabs a hose from the fire department * and begins *rising around hosing down the place with water and a diluted mixture of bleach and Fabuloso cleaner...

He used soo much water that the main water line from Hollywood to BC burst in the middle of Stirling Road.. The leak in the road caused the water to go out in BC.

When Gary called Madrid to advise him of the situation Madrd said, "Huh?"

No word if the Segway sustained any damage...

Chief,*
    People are leaving left & right cause of this type of buffoonery.... *We were good,, Call me into the office and I can tell you how to go from bad (applied milk) to good (chocolate milk).... I mean who doesn't like chocolate milk?

Now a sergeant is leaving... So aside from lots of patrol officers leaving, your assistant chief is leaving, all your detectives left, and now a sergeant is leaving.... This is utter chaos...

Quote Originally Posted by Soy milk
    No dummy...

Chief saw BC / IMM LT *ad said boy we sure are loosing a lot of people. LT *said, Huh?"

Chief said we really need to clean up this mess.. It's making me look bad to Candy and the Council.. LT said "Huh?

LT calls, emails, texts, memos, voicemails, and sends certified mail to butterball *we need to clean up the mess around the PD right away. Butterball *says "Wow! Real police work" LT says.. NO NO, the chief only said clean up the mess! Butterball says hokey dokey....

Gary fastens his helmet and *ties around his waist his second degree yellow belt. He jumps on the SPD *Segway and guzzles down a pint of vanilla soy milk.He grabs a hose from the fire department * and begins *rising around hosing down the place with water and a diluted mixture of bleach and Fabuloso cleaner...

He used soo much water that the main water line from Hollywood to BC burst in the middle of Stirling Road.. The leak in the road caused the water to go out in BC.

Chief,*
    People are leaving left & right cause of this type of buffoonery.... *We were good,, Call me into the office and I can tell you how to go from bad (applied milk) to good (chocolate milk).... I mean who doesn't like chocolate milk?

Now a sergeant is leaving... So aside from lots of patrol officers leaving, your assistant chief is leaving, all your detectives left, and now a sergeant is leaving.... This is utter chaos...
    ROLMFAO, thats great, lol, come on Dj spin that s***, dropitlikeits hot dropitlikesits hot, Gee Gee N EL B dropitlikeits hot, water is back on but now there is a leak, quick call the Ag , no wait he only works 2 days a week, its so funny to laugh so hard it hurts, car with the SPD scratched off, replaced by a sign that says public works, wearing the little hat witht he propeller on top, still a mess yet, here is the swiffer mop, just clean it and forget about crime to fight, just spend all day inside and waste time on ur stupid website. enuff of him go to the one at hand, the one and only living to land a rich man, thats the plan, not realizing she is someone that no one can stand. You think your a woman but look like a man. Everything she does is a disaster, she doesnt need to lose weight, she need to clear her face with a sandblaster. Tries to get people to feel sorry for her but cant, she doesnt need a silver tongue, she needs a personality transplant. Im not jaded, just confused why anyone would stay in a place that they are hated, rather be roadkill or a dog knowing he's getting castrated."feel sorry for me." Oh yeah girl run that game, stake ur claim, try to be different, but ur just the same, just fake, complain about money, heres an idea, dont spend more than you make. Cant act or dress her age, middle age, from the stone age, heart from the ice age, drives with road rage, 100 miles per hour, just to be up the *** of A.C Hour, tried to shed a fake tear in DC trying to get a raise in wage, even Chief lol then booted her off the stage she got a severe blow like a kick to the ribcage. But guess what we know your achilles heel, you think about that when you throw up after every meal. Time is ticking tik tok tik tok,, got to get lapbad cuz to lazy to run around the block, it is what it is and facts a fact, will smile to your face, and get to the top by stabbing you in the back, well im done out of here like the flash, just remember you dont have to be poor to be tornado bait white thrash. soooooo, dropitlikes its hot, dropitlikes its hot

Quote Originally Posted by Aftermath
    Quote Originally Posted by Soy milk
    No dummy...

Chief,*

ROLMFAO, thats great, lol, come on Dj spin that s***, dropitlikeits hot dropitlikesits hot, Gee Gee N EL B dropitlikeits hot, water is back on but now there is a leak, quick call the Ag , no wait he only works 2 days a week, its so funny to laugh so hard it hurts, car with the SPD scratched off, replaced by a sign that says public works, wearing the little hat witht he propeller on top, still a mess yet, here is the swiffer mop, just clean it and forget about crime to fight, just spend all day inside and waste time on ur stupid website. enuff of him go to the one at hand, the one and only living to land a rich man, thats the plan, not realizing she is someone that no one can stand. You think your a woman but look like a man. Everything she does is a disaster, she doesnt need to lose weight, she need to clear her face with a sandblaster. Tries to get people to feel sorry for her but cant, she doesnt need a silver tongue, she needs a personality transplant. Im not jaded, just confused why anyone would stay in a place that they are hated, rather be roadkill or a dog knowing he's getting castrated."feel sorry for me." Oh yeah girl run that game, stake ur claim, try to be different, but ur just the same, just fake, complain about money, heres an idea, dont spend more than you make. Cant act or dress her age, middle age, from the stone age, heart from the ice age, drives with road rage, 100 miles per hour, just to be up the *** of A.C Hour, tried to shed a fake tear in DC trying to get a raise in wage, even Chief lol then booted her off the stage she got a severe blow like a kick to the ribcage. But guess what we know your achilles heel, you think about that when you throw up after every meal. Time is ticking tik tok tik tok,, got to get lapbad cuz to lazy to run around the block, it is what it is and facts a fact, will smile to your face, and get to the top by stabbing you in the back, well im done out of here like the flash, just remember you dont have to be poor to be tornado bait white thrash. soooooo, dropitlikes its hot, dropitlikes its hot
    ON THE LAST WEEKS EPISODE OF THE REZ TURNS WE LEFT OFF AT THE MORNINGS BREIFING WHICH HAD A DRAMATIC TWIST.

Lt: Ok guys lets bring it in GG will do the briefing for today and go over the events, I just want to send out kudos to GG for taking the intiative of spear heading the water issues. We all can now rest as the cataclysmic apocalypse is avoided now since the the world knows the water is back at the BC station.Without that email, God knows where we would be. Good Job GG will get you another commendation.
    GG: sir thank you Lt sir, anything that needs my attention sir.
    Lt; Carry on with briefing.
    GG: For briefing today I want to talk about the email from Mitch regarding the influx of sovereign citizens that are causing problems in Deluth MN, a lot of issues are coming from them in the Hartland County area.
    GE: Is that going to be an issue for us
    GG: not really but we should go over it. Also I want to point out some of the cast netters on the Miccosukee side. 2gulf1 can you take care of that
    CD: I would but im leaving at 12 and for the morning I will be checking out the deer at Bergerons pasture. So im booked solid. Plus I got my two hour breakfast with KF at the Safari we have to be there so we can monitor M. Cypress who has a warrant.
    GG: Why dont you arrest him
    CD: because we need probable cause duh, I spent 90 years at Davie, I know what im talking about. Also I want to add that now transporting babrwire without a permit is a felony.
    THEN THE BRIEFING COMES TO A CRASHING HALT WHEN THE CALL OF A LIFE TIME COMES " ALL YOU UNITS ABLE TO RESPOND WE HAVE A CHEVY COBALT WITH INDIANA TAG COMING IN HOT DOING 55 IN THE 45.
    AC: IM ON IT IM ON IT!!!!!
    GG: ME TOO ME TOO!!!!!
    GE: I guess ill go
    MOMENTS LATER
    RS: Guys im about go 10-50 just FYI, I just seen a tribal member who is habitual just past me, make sure you wave we dont need any more complaints. Dont worry about the smoke coming from his car either he told me last week that it was for his glaucoma.
    GG: 10-4, dont worry about him guys lets get this hell raiser in the cobalt
    RS: 65 nova scoatia dl by name and dob
    Dispatch: go ahead
    RS: Margret Pearl Thumbhillard DOB 9/5/46 also another Dl by name and dob Edith Carol Swanson DOB 5/14/29, just fyi I will back in service citation issued to a NON TRIBAL member for expired tag
    Dispatch: 10-4 7:10 hrs just fyi that car comes back to a 2013 Chevy 4 door, registered to Hertz leasing LLC, out of Orlando
    RS: Yeah 10-4 but dispatch you do have in the cad that it was issued to a NON TRIBAL member correct
    Dispatch 10-4
    GG: ok guys lets 10-19 also someone please stop R. Cypress he just blew past me on his dirt bike giving me the finger going NB Josie billie it appears a plastic baggie with a white powder falling from his back pocket, someone let him know to keep his items secured so he doesnt get in trouble when he goes into the county
    AC: 10-4 im on it, what about the powder
    GG: take it put in evidence as found property and sent him a referral to family services for his dl being canceled and call richard smith to set him up a class on substance handling.
    AC:dont you mean family services for substance and smith for his dl
    GG:whatever, just also give him one of those say no to drug backpacks we got from red ribbon so he can secure his items better, btw where is Victor 2
    RS: hes still in the gym with Sal
    GG: *signs* ok does
    BACK AT THE BRIEFING ROOM
    GG: what did we learn from todays traffic stop,
    DISPATCH: GG we have T. Cypress wanting to talk to u
    GG: Send him back
    TC: GG I have a serious drug problem, here is 3 kilos of marijuana I was going to sell to my people. Please dont tell my probabtion officer.
    GG: THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, AC CALL THE TRU UNIT FIND OUT WHO IS SELLING THE DRUGS TO THE TRIBAL MEMBERS!!!!!
    TC; I am sir and im sorry, since all my relatives od I need to turn a leaf
    GG: dont worry TC will get to the bottom of this will find out who is selling
    TC: i just told u i am,
    GG: RS call LT LB lets set up a education course to our tribal members on the dangers or drugs thats how we will get to the bottome of this.
    RS: GG i called her and she is crying hystarically and saying why did we have to arrest Joey Jumper Micco Billie Smith Osceola Cypress the Third for holding up the landings, she said we ruined the relationship she fosters with these people because she is indeered to them. So she cant help
    GG: Call the other TRU set
    RS: I did they are working on the stolen beebers case that is going on in passion, they might have a connection to someone working out of Key West, so they will be there for surveilance for the next two weeks
    GG: DAM IT!!!! ok, call we need to find out who is selling drugs on the rez
    TC: I told you guys i am I will sign statements give confessions anything, I need to go to jail, I sold drugs all week on the reservation, if you check my hummer outside I have about 3 stolen guns,
    GG: there is nothing we can do about the guns, we did that before and we had to give them all back
    GG: JM call over to the museum see if the know anyone who could be selling drugs on the reservation and ask if they still need us to pave their parking lot.
    JM: I cant im giving another ATV class today, it is the 10 th one this month, since that one kid lost his arm and leg in the ATV crash while passing a tourist doing 60 mph, they really want us to crack down on the ATV problems
    GG: Sgt H. call over to Suds r Us and find out who is selling drugs
    FH: I cant no one works there, besides im busy working on my side business
    GG: SOMONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME HOW CAN WE SOLVE THIS DRUG ISSUE WE NEED TO FIND OUT THE SELLERS!!!!!
    TC: Well im one of them, i can be an informant to help out, i also have cases of paraphernalia in my house, i see out of there too along with the grow house in my back yard
    GG: no no that aint gonna help you have to think strategically, tell you what, go home for now, i will take all ur information down pass it onto the TRU unit and they will build a case file, we should get back to you in about 5-6 years or until we can find out who is selling on the reservation.
    TC. Oh, ok no problem
    GG: well guys what a day, wheeww one day, we will find out who is doing this drastically deed by selling drugs on the reservation, lets come together who is with me
    RS: I would, but i got 110 business checks to do and check on all 97 seniors by 12p then repeat
    CD: I would but there is a herd of slow elk by the river I got to keep them in line, just in case
    AC: I would but I got to set up my tourist trap
    GE: I dont know what im doing today but it wont be anyting to qwell the drug problem
    JM: im going to the senior center and the gym, so im out
    FH: what was the question
    LB: whaaaaaaa,*sobs ridiculously* i cant believe you guys are hurting these innocent poor, innocent people, they are our friends and are good people, they work hard to make sure we have a job
    GG: well i would help but i will be checking my facebook status and seeing about installing some tile over at the ranch pavilion then the dishwashers are still not working at the gas station so I got that do deal with, not to mention the opps plan for the concernt, i need to fill 50 spots with officers for the 10 people coming to see Taylor Swift.
    All, wheew
    GG: k guys lets break 1,2, nothing to do

[quote=tube time]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Soy milk":3gy8q79k
    No dummy...

Chief,*

ON THE LAST WEEKS EPISODE OF THE REZ TURNS WE LEFT OFF AT THE MORNINGS BREIFING WHICH HAD A DRAMATIC TWIST.

Lt: Ok guys lets bring it in GG will do the briefing for today and go over the events, I just want to send out kudos to GG for taking the intiative of spear heading the water issues. We all can now rest as the cataclysmic apocalypse is avoided now since the the world knows the water is back at the BC station.Without that email, God knows where we would be. Good Job GG will get you another commendation.
    GG: For briefing today I want to talk about the email from Mitch regarding the influx of sovereign citizens that are causing problems in Deluth MN, a lot of issues are coming from them in the Hartland County area.
    GG: not really but we should go over it. Also I want to point out some of the cast netters on the Miccosukee side. 2gulf1 can you take care of that
    CD: I would but im leaving at 12 and for the morning I will be checking out the deer at Bergerons pasture. So im booked solid. Plus I got my two hour breakfast with KF at the Safari we have to be there so we can monitor M. Cypress who has a warrant.
    CD: because we need probable cause duh, I spent 90 years at Davie, I know what im talking about. Also I want to add that now transporting babrwire without a permit is a felony.
    THEN THE BRIEFING COMES TO A CRASHING HALT WHEN THE CALL OF A LIFE TIME COMES " ALL YOU UNITS ABLE TO RESPOND WE HAVE A CHEVY COBALT WITH INDIANA TAG COMING IN HOT DOING 55 IN THE 45.
    MOMENTS LATER
    RS: Guys im about go 10-50 just FYI, I just seen a tribal member who is habitual just past me, make sure you wave we dont need any more complaints. Dont worry about the smoke coming from his car either he told me last week that it was for his glaucoma.
    RS: Margret Pearl Thumbhillard DOB 9/5/46 also another Dl by name and dob Edith Carol Swanson DOB 5/14/29, just fyi I will back in service citation issued to a NON TRIBAL member for expired tag
    Dispatch: 10-4 7:10 hrs just fyi that car comes back to a 2013 Chevy 4 door, registered to Hertz leasing LLC, out of Orlando
    RS: Yeah 10-4 but dispatch you do have in the cad that it was issued to a NON TRIBAL member correct
    Dispatch 10-4
    GG: ok guys lets 10-19 also someone please stop R. Cypress he just blew past me on his dirt bike giving me the finger going NB Josie billie it appears a plastic baggie with a white powder falling from his back pocket, someone let him know to keep his items secured so he doesnt get in trouble when he goes into the county
    GG: take it put in evidence as found property and sent him a referral to family services for his dl being canceled and call richard smith to set him up a class on substance handling.
    GG:whatever, just also give him one of those say no to drug backpacks we got from red ribbon so he can secure his items better, btw where is Victor 2
    TC: GG I have a serious drug problem, here is 3 kilos of marijuana I was going to sell to my people. Please dont tell my probabtion officer.
    GG: THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, AC CALL THE TRU UNIT FIND OUT WHO IS SELLING THE DRUGS TO THE TRIBAL MEMBERS!!!!!
    GG: RS call LT LB lets set up a education course to our tribal members on the dangers or drugs thats how we will get to the bottome of this.
    RS: GG i called her and she is crying hystarically and saying why did we have to arrest Joey Jumper Micco Billie Smith Osceola Cypress the Third for holding up the landings, she said we ruined the relationship she fosters with these people because she is indeered to them. So she cant help
    RS: I did they are working on the stolen beebers case that is going on in passion, they might have a connection to someone working out of Key West, so they will be there for surveilance for the next two weeks
    TC: I told you guys i am I will sign statements give confessions anything, I need to go to jail, I sold drugs all week on the reservation, if you check my hummer outside I have about 3 stolen guns,
    GG: there is nothing we can do about the guns, we did that before and we had to give them all back
    GG: JM call over to the museum see if the know anyone who could be selling drugs on the reservation and ask if they still need us to pave their parking lot.
    JM: I cant im giving another ATV class today, it is the 10 th one this month, since that one kid lost his arm and leg in the ATV crash while passing a tourist doing 60 mph, they really want us to crack down on the ATV problems
    GG: SOMONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME HOW CAN WE SOLVE THIS DRUG ISSUE WE NEED TO FIND OUT THE SELLERS!!!!!
    TC: Well im one of them, i can be an informant to help out, i also have cases of paraphernalia in my house, i see out of there too along with the grow house in my back yard
    GG: no no that aint gonna help you have to think strategically, tell you what, go home for now, i will take all ur information down pass it onto the TRU unit and they will build a case file, we should get back to you in about 5-6 years or until we can find out who is selling on the reservation.
    TC. Oh, ok no problem
    GG: well guys what a day, wheeww one day, we will find out who is doing this drastically deed by selling drugs on the reservation, lets come together who is with me
    RS: I would, but i got 110 business checks to do and check on all 97 seniors by 12p then repeat
    CD: I would but there is a herd of slow elk by the river I got to keep them in line, just in case
    GE: I dont know what im doing today but it wont be anyting to qwell the drug problem
    LB: whaaaaaaa,*sobs ridiculously* i cant believe you guys are hurting these innocent poor, innocent people, they are our friends and are good people, they work hard to make sure we have a job
    GG: well i would help but i will be checking my facebook status and seeing about installing some tile over at the ranch pavilion then the dishwashers are still not working at the gas station so I got that do deal with, not to mention the opps plan for the concernt, i need to fill 50 spots with officers for the 10 people coming to see Taylor Swift.
    All, wheew
    GG: k guys lets break 1,2, nothing to do[/quote:3gy8q79k]

Reading all of this leads me to a question that was posed to us for a paper we need to do for my ethics class for my criminal justice degree. Here is the scenario. You are a sheriff or police chief for you department. You learn of information that one of your middle managers is more less a wolf in sheep's clothing. You learn that she is selfish money grubbing trollop. She cheated on her disabled husband with a married man. She bashes her ex-husband to everyone that will listen then after her bk she had the parasitic audacity to ask the same ex to co-sign for her Mercedes(which he does). She will stop at nothing to reach to the top and that includes selling out her own officers. She has told criminals who had court coming up on how to beat the case so she could keep the spot light with her beloved community of convicted felons.She even went out of the way to try to jam up one of her officers and one of her supervisors questioning their moral virtue and integrity. Here is the dilemma you as a chief/sheriff have to make a decision. Your officers do not like, trust or want to work with her. However, the community likes her which makes you a more fan favorite in your position. Knowing of what she has done you have the opportunity to separate her from your organization. However, the community would be in outrage because she has convened a way to pull the wool over their eyes which would they would question your capabilities and putting your job jeopardy of how you could fire an community respected officer. On the flip side, the moral fabric of your organization deteriorates as you become a less of fan favorite as a chief or sheriff because all or your understaff sees you as someone who doesnt value the honor and integrity of the officers as much as the political perception you admire if she were to stay. So now you're at the crossroads, do you undermine your department policies and negate the feelings of your officers to keep the community happy and your position secure in return rebuilding the officer and deal with your officers decrease in moral Or do you separate the officer, rebuild your organization back up to the par, and deal with the communities reaction. Any response would be appreciated a simple, fire her or keep her? that will be good enough. The problem here is choice. Self-preservation or Self-sacrafice.

[quote=Classroom]
    Quote Originally Posted by tube time
    Quote Originally Posted by "Soy milk":2234kyt6
    No dummy...

Chief,*

MOMENTS LATER
    Dispatch 10-4
    TC. Oh, ok no problem
    All, wheew
    GG: k guys lets break 1,2, nothing to do
    Reading all of this leads me to a question that was posed to us for a paper we need to do for my ethics class for my criminal justice degree. Here is the scenario. You are a sheriff or police chief for you department. You learn of information that one of your middle managers is more less a wolf in sheep's clothing. You learn that she is selfish money grubbing trollop. She cheated on her disabled husband with a married man. She bashes her ex-husband to everyone that will listen then after her bk she had the parasitic audacity to ask the same ex to co-sign for her Mercedes(which he does). She will stop at nothing to reach to the top and that includes selling out her own officers. She has told criminals who had court coming up on how to beat the case so she could keep the spot light with her beloved community of convicted felons.She even went out of the way to try to jam up one of her officers and one of her supervisors questioning their moral virtue and integrity. Here is the dilemma you as a chief/sheriff have to make a decision. Your officers do not like, trust or want to work with her. However, the community likes her which makes you a more fan favorite in your position. Knowing of what she has done you have the opportunity to separate her from your organization. However, the community would be in outrage because she has convened a way to pull the wool over their eyes which would they would question your capabilities and putting your job jeopardy of how you could fire an community respected officer. On the flip side, the moral fabric of your organization deteriorates as you become a less of fan favorite as a chief or sheriff because all or your understaff sees you as someone who doesnt value the honor and integrity of the officers as much as the political perception you admire if she were to stay. So now you're at the crossroads, do you undermine your department policies and negate the feelings of your officers to keep the community happy and your position secure in return rebuilding the officer and deal with your officers decrease in moral Or do you separate the officer, rebuild your organization back up to the par, and deal with the communities reaction. Any response would be appreciated a simple, fire her or keep her? that will be good enough. The problem here is choice. Self-preservation or Self-sacrafice.[/quote:2234kyt6]

That is a choice, let me think about if I were chief, it would be self- sacrifice, she's would have to go,think about it, u keep her and she gets someone hurt, how do u live with that,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast