Pinga!!!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinga!!!!

Pinga!!!!

You guys of the Miami Springs Police Department should be ashamed of yourselves. With all the bullshit you guys are gong through, and there are no posts about it! Wow, then la cosa is not that bad or your administration runs that Department like, La Barba and his regime (for you non-Cubans, that's Fidel Castro).

Re: Pinga!!!!

**** it I'll get it started. How is it, that the Big3 got their way. Because as I can remember, the first vote was a, "No". Now, we get tremenda morronga shoved into us. The Big3 had a lot support. Smells like an agenda. Chief=LBJ. Captain=Wade and Lt=Bosh.

What's up with your chief. It seems like no one at your department cares for him.

That's because we don't have a real chief. We have a come pinga!

Chief is out in June. Who will be the next bozo with four stars

I heard his retirement party is at club twist in south beach. The fop is paying for the chipendales dancers to give him lap dances!

Our chief es un tremendo faggot

Now now guys be nice. It hard being a cheap ass and treating budget money like its yours. Plus all while hiding the fact that you secretly love da pan con pinga. Maybe he should get off the pole and use the city money to fix our cars and station. We have become a shit ass department under this guys command.

City manager looks like a living abortion. The Mayor looks like he craves Moronga every minute of the day and Lob looks like a snorts coke off the crack whores ass. With people like that no wonder the city is screwed up.

our city government: pedophile, fraud subject, one 2 many doughnuts, clueless, sleepy and drug fiend.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast