Elgin "No Good" Jones
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: Elgin "No Good" Jones

It says this guy is a manger in charge of community outreach. Did Elgin get a "Disney promotion" and pay raise from his 60,000 plus car liaison job ?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It says this guy is a manger in charge of community outreach. Did Elgin get a "Disney promotion" and pay raise from his 60,000 plus car liaison job ?
    YES

Have a conversation with him and see what he is about. He is at EVERY community event and just because Britney Wallman says something about it, must mean its correct? She is really mad at him, because he has "her" CCN. Get over it Britney, we don't want your dumb azz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Tubbs
    Have a conversation with him and see what he is about. He is at EVERY community event and just because Britney Wallman says something about it, must mean its correct? She is really mad at him, because he has "her" CCN. Get over it Britney, we don't want your dumb azz here.
    You are not helping. ..The fact that you even posted here pits me against him now.

Streamline Sheriff..then build it....Viper my ass....look at those arrest then tell me what they have done

With guys like Elgin, who will write for the highest bidder, better to have in on the inside of the tent pi---ing out then on the outside pi-----ing in.

If it wasnt for Ron, the guy would still be writing his first sentence.

Tubbs your an Idiot, who ever you are. There are some post that you just make no sense and you really have no idea what you are talking about and this is one of them. You blame Lamberti and all the past but wont look at what is going on right now. Just be open minded and think with your brain, oh wait... never mind.

Hey dumb azz, I didn't see the name Lamberti in my other post. If you're going yo blast me, at least read the previous post. Dumb azz

Okay Tubbs you dumb azz Douchebag....I read your post and you're a moronic idiot who must be racist like Jones or Scotty Boy's Butt plug. You disgust us. Def. NOT a D/S! More like BS!!! Hope you die a slow painful death!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast