Once again thanks to those that showed up today. We didn't have that many there, but I'll take what I can get.

At any rate I will try and give you a recap of the meeting. Essentially the city provided us with 3 proposals (see your PBA reps and others that attended for a copy). All of them were actually a step or 10 backwards. The city actually wanted more from us. Instead of giving at least a little more to us, they wanted to take. I even think it shocked some of us because we thought after our last meeting that we were moving in the right direction. We expected going in to today for that to continue, but such was not the case at all.

At this point we are going to re-submit our last offer (again get with the reps for details) as our final best offer and see what happens.

It will depend on what the city does from this point, but working out something soon or at all doesn't seem likely after today. We are simply too far apart.

Should we end up in impasse, please check in here periodically as I will post dates and times when we really need everyone to show up. If we go down the impasse road the support of everyone will be crucial in getting what we are due. It would be our final push.

Thanks,
Mod 675