SI OUT IN A FLASH - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: SI OUT IN A FLASH

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Tubbs
    You keep harping on lies. I need you to name JUST ONE politician that always told the truth (George Washington excluded). Please, Nixon, Carter, Bush, Bush, Obama, Crist. Please mr holier than thou. I'll be waiting. Dumb azz
    kind of sad when you have to resort to the everybody else does it line especially when it comes to lying in public office
    It is sad that the only retort that Israelites have is "everyone else does it too." It's okay if the top cop in Broward County is a liar with no integrity because he's not the first one. Well, some of us were hoping for someone who was basically honest and we're disappointed that we got someone who is basically dishonest.

So true

KARMA and yeah jokes on you and Sheriff broke the law in many ways. The guy's dirt will all come to the top. Sh*t floats FLOATER!! HEE HA YIPPEE
    You're right. He should step down because you, Investigator from NSA, FBI, FDLE, INTERPOL, CIA. Or better yet, sounds like you got your investigative experience from Miss Martins' 2nd grade class. Even Eric Cartman is not giving you any authority to speak on this. Hahahaha. Dumb azz

Boy oh boy Russ the Lick*r Stay up all night to get your qoutes! HA HA HA Go down with the ship. Lamberti will love to watch you in the hall of shame! Plead the 5th*****Dumb Azzzz
    You're right. He should step down because you, Investigator from NSA, FBI, FDLE, INTERPOL, CIA. Or better yet, sounds like you got your investigative experience from Miss Martins' 2nd grade class. Even Eric Cartman is not giving you any authority to speak on this. Hahahaha. Dumb azz
    Tubby..... you are a damn fool and a tool. I have some quotes that you should consider.

Who is the bigger fool?? The fool that argues? Or the fool the argues with him??

“Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference “ –Mark Twain-

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
    Abraham Lincoln

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    Mark Twain

You can fool :evil: some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.
    George W. Bush

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself a fool.
    Anatole France

The mistakes of the fool are known to the world, but not to himself. The mistakes of the wise man are known to himself, but not to the world.
    Charles Caleb Colton

A fool is wise in his eyes.
    King Solomon

The trouble with this country is that there are too many politicians who believe, with a conviction based on experience, that you can fool all of the people all of the time.
    Franklin P. Adams (Right Scotty???)

It is the fool who thinks he cannot be fooled. (Sorry Tubby.. your savior has you fooled)
    Joey Skaggs

Here are some quotes for your fearless leader.. he can sure use the advice

Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership.
    Colin Powell

Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them.
    W. Clement Stone

Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.
    Peter Drucker (are you writing this down Scotty??? Good stuff here)

Money and corruption are ruining the land, crooked politicians betray the working man, pocketing the profits and treating us like sheep, and we're tired of hearing promises that we know they'll never keep.
    Ray Davies

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
    Mark Twain

The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. (I hope you're taking notes Scotty)
    Dwight D. Eisenhower

A single lie destroys a whole reputation of integrity.
    Baltasar Gracian (if it was only just a single lie Scotty..erh.. I mean Pinocchio)

Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.
    H. Jackson Brown, Jr. (Such a shame that this will not be the legacy that you leave (

[quote=Amen X Ten]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ricardo Tubbs":26gvf1h2
    You keep harping on lies. I need you to name JUST ONE politician that always told the truth (George Washington excluded). Please, Nixon, Carter, Bush, Bush, Obama, Crist. Please mr holier than thou. I'll be waiting. Dumb azz
    kind of sad when you have to resort to the everybody else does it line especially when it comes to lying in public office
    It is sad that the only retort that Israelites have is "everyone else does it too." It's okay if the top cop in Broward County is a liar with no integrity because he's not the first one. Well, some of us were hoping for someone who was basically honest and we're disappointed that we got someone who is basically dishonest.[/quote:26gvf1h2]

It's clear that voters were sold a bill of goods. I just hope Israel is removed from office before he can destroy BSO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12