DAVID ENTRY

Thread: DAVID ENTRY

DAVID ENTRY

Anyone know the civil penalty for using D.A.V.I.D. improperly? I ran my wife's registration information about six times and I got caught. The Internal Affairs investigation has not yet been initiated but I know it's coming. I did this so I could serve my wife and fight her to get custody of my 7 year old so.

By the way, my attorney's wife is the J.A. to the judge who heard my case for the custody hearing. That helped me because he was definitely bias in my favor. You should have heard what he told my ex-wife!

Any ways, I'm a scumbag D/S and will do anything, to include breaking the law to get custody of my son.

Re: DAVID ENTRY

Soon...the scumbag deputy's name will be revealed. I hope you're sweating balls right now douche!

There are things you fill out before and during your time when having D.A.V.I.D. that tells your possible sh*t sandwich you're about to eat.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and suggest that the original post was in fact written by the wife and not the husband as she was tying to figure a way to jam him up. :roll: