Mandatory Carry - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Mandatory Carry

Re: Mandatory Carry

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It sounds like you boys need to settle your disagreements like men.
    True. Any little girl can try to sound like a big man sitting behind a keyboard. I say it's time for those two to take care of business. Lets set it up right here. Time and place?
    ????
    I was looking forward to a fight. However it looks like they settled their differences.

Ticks me off we are the laughing stock of the state since that Pasco takeover nonsense that had zero chance in reality.

That's our own fault social worker. Its not over either. Think the Department was embarrassed before, wait until this year. If you think its over just call Nocco's office yourself , Ask for anyone in his administration or Nocco himself. Let me quote what my response was "Its far from over".

I wonder how the PO's feel about having to pass the Sheriff's Physical Agility Test before they could get hired on. As certified officers, it would be mandatory they pass it. And while some of them might have been football hero's in the past, that isnt the case now!

That's our own fault social worker. Its not over either. Think the Department was embarrassed before, wait until this year. If you think its over just call Nocco's office yourself , Ask for anyone in his administration or Nocco himself. Let me quote what my response was "Its far from over".

A quote from Jon con please

I wonder how the PO's feel about having to pass the Sheriff's Physical Agility Test before they could get hired on. As certified officers, it would be mandatory they pass it. And while some of them might have been football hero's in the past, that isnt the case now!
    I guess you havent looked at many deputies lately.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314