Mandatory Carry - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandatory Carry

Re: Mandatory Carry

I'm not looking for followers. It isnt why I post on here. I keep posers like you in check by calling out your lack of experience, training and skills.
    If nearly 20 years in varied positions working at local and state level police and corrections, two academies in two states, college, tech school and other training doesn't count for anything, then I guess you're right.
    I guess I'll take my toys and go home. You obviously have me beat.

I still out rank you :snicker: in more ways than one :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel W E Kurtz
    I'm not looking for followers. It isnt why I post on here. I keep posers like you in check by calling out your lack of experience, training and skills.
    If nearly 20 years in varied positions working at local and state level police and corrections, two academies in two states, college, tech school and other training doesn't count for anything, then I guess you're right.
    I guess I'll take my toys and go home. You obviously have me beat.

I still out rank you :snicker: in more ways than one :snicker:
    WOW!!!! You really do live in your own world, don't you?

Augustus sits when he pees :snicker:

Jeff Deremer, who has lived in Pasco most of his life and is a 20 year officer with the Florida Department of Corrections'

Most of you know me and have worked with me many times. Most of you that know me also know that I hide behind nothing.

Deremer, 38, has spent his career working for DOC, monitoring probationers, tracking fugitives and working closely with the sheriff's office on major crimes. He graduated from Florida State University with a degree in criminology in 1992.

As to the comments about me---please I invite you to come say them to me, and we can handle them like men should. My name is Jeff Deremer and I'm at 7619 Little Rd in New Port Richey suite 150 (you know where it is). So come on by so we can chat!

Jeff K. Deremer

Read my post KY parole Officer shot Augustus and then tell me who's living in their own world.

Seems reality came to KY recently just like it did in Georgia. :snicker:

Enjoy the post and eating crow for dinner :snicker: YUMMY LOL

Augustus VS the Colonel hhhhhmmmmm I don't know where to put my money. There are too many unknowns. The only true fact is that . . . it involves two idiots.

Augustus, you make absolutely no sense. If you really take stock in how many followers you have on this forum, then you are a sad sack of sh!t. You are so blinded by your fear of guns, DT's, and any other law enforcement function that you can't think clearly. Georgia and KY are perfect examples of what we face as PO's on a daily basis. Imagine what would have happened if either example happened here.

In the GA situation, you would probably have one or more dead PO's due to the inability to return fire. At the very least, you'd have a severely wounded PO and a gunman on the loose because there is an office full of pussies who wouldn't step up to take the guy down.

In KY, the fact that there was multiple officers in the field together serving warrants, a law enforcement function, makes this situation all but sure to never occur here. Add the fact that they had a vehicle that could actually fit that many officers at one time just adds insult to injury. You really think that guy or his dad really cared if the PO was there to serve a warrant or conduct a home personal contact? I highly doubt it. They were committed enough to start a fire fight...I'm sure they didn't much care who they shot at.

We wear a badge and identify ourselves as PO's, which to a probationer means someone who can arrest them, or in your case, call a real officer to arrest them. Either way, you influence whether or not they go to jail. Your mentality is a major role player in why these two examples would end up that way in this state - your soft ass point of view is shared by upper management, and it could lead to someone getting killed.

I will be the first person to state that we are grossly under-trained, among being over worked and under paid. I will also admit that there are officers who have no business having or carrying a weapon - namely you. Your fear would lead to a bullet in a friendly's ass or worse...I really hope, despite my harsh words, that nothing bad like this ever happens to you or anyone else that shares your opinions, because I fear the worst. At the end of the day you share the badge with me, and I wish no ill will on anyone. It should be us against the offenders, not you vs me vs supervisors vs upper management vs offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Augustus, you make absolutely no sense. If you really take stock in how many followers you have on this forum, then you are a sad sack of sh!t. You are so blinded by your fear of guns, DT's, and any other law enforcement function that you can't think clearly. Georgia and KY are perfect examples of what we face as PO's on a daily basis. Imagine what would have happened if either example happened here.

In the GA situation, you would probably have one or more dead PO's due to the inability to return fire. At the very least, you'd have a severely wounded PO and a gunman on the loose because there is an office full of pussies who wouldn't step up to take the guy down.

In KY, the fact that there was multiple officers in the field together serving warrants, a law enforcement function, makes this situation all but sure to never occur here. Add the fact that they had a vehicle that could actually fit that many officers at one time just adds insult to injury. You really think that guy or his dad really cared if the PO was there to serve a warrant or conduct a home personal contact? I highly doubt it. They were committed enough to start a fire fight...I'm sure they didn't much care who they shot at.

We wear a badge and identify ourselves as PO's, which to a probationer means someone who can arrest them, or in your case, call a real officer to arrest them. Either way, you influence whether or not they go to jail. Your mentality is a major role player in why these two examples would end up that way in this state - your soft ass point of view is shared by upper management, and it could lead to someone getting killed.

I will be the first person to state that we are grossly under-trained, among being over worked and under paid. I will also admit that there are officers who have no business having or carrying a weapon - namely you. Your fear would lead to a bullet in a friendly's ass or worse...I really hope, despite my harsh words, that nothing bad like this ever happens to you or anyone else that shares your opinions, because I fear the worst. At the end of the day you share the badge with me, and I wish no ill will on anyone. It should be us against the offenders, not you vs me vs supervisors vs upper management vs offenders.

Point for the Colonel.

a??man

I thought you complimented one or more of my postings but it seems you think I'm an idiot. I guess arguing with Augustus probably doesn't help my case since he is a moron. Please feel free to call me on anything. I'll be patiently waiting and trying to give a crap :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel W E Kurtz
    a??man

I thought you complimented one or more of my postings but it seems you think I'm an idiot. I guess arguing with Augustus probably doesn't help my case since he is a moron. Please feel free to call me on anything. I'll be patiently waiting and trying to give a crap :snicker:

You have written some great posts . . . but sometimes you can be an idiot. Just like me (at least according to SOME people).

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast