WTF
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF

WTF

You guys are top notch! We fire a guy for having loads of problems and you promote him to Corporal? No wonder you are made fun of.

Re: WTF

HA HA HA HA HA HA ARGHHH HAH HA :devil:

don't try to bury the post we know who they are talking about.

PLANT CITY is the best police department in the history of law enforcement!

ladies and gentlemen let us have a moment of silence today, from this day forward we never have to hear the words Plant City, we will never have to hear how great the radio equipment is at plant city, how much better they are then us, how they have nicer cars, nicer equipment plant city has, how Plant City uses correct codes and signals. it is truly a sad day for Temple Terrace. RIP to the words plant city being uttered inside ttpd .

I finally made an LEO affairs post. Yay! I'm so glad I was able to make the persons day who anonymously wrote the above post on my first day back at Plant City. I left TTPD with no animosity towards anyone. Took a lot of guts for you to post on a forum your relief that you no longer have to listen to your exaggerated recollection of statements I made after I left Either way I'm pretty sure though you're not one of the people whose opinion ever mattered to me anyhow. It's people like you that's the problem with the majority of the interpersonal issues in a mid size agency. I enjoyed my time at TTPD and worked with a lot of good officers/dispatchers that I will miss. Hope your anonymous post made you feel better about yourself, even for only a minute. For rest of TTPD , even though I'm back at Plant City and love it I wish you nothing but the best. Stay Safe !

If you are the type of people working in law enforcement down there, that is pathetic. You make me glad I do not live there anymore. The ONLY one that seemed to have ANY sense of decency about them was the last post, Formerly 912. You all need to grow up and take personal responsibility for your words. If you want to talk $hit on someone, have the nerve to identify yourself so you can be confronted. You are sworn to protect and serve but how can the public trust you when you are squabbling like high school kids!!! I have a 15 year old niece more mature than you idiots. Truth must be you are too afraid to be forthcoming with who you are. 912 must be a bad b!tch..... Here you go 912, I have something special for you......

"Let them hate, as long as they fear me...." ~Caligula~

Seems to fit 912.......

Talking Re: WTF

Quote Originally Posted by BMF
    If you are the type of people working in law enforcement down there, that is pathetic. You make me glad I do not live there anymore. The ONLY one that seemed to have ANY sense of decency about them was the last post, Formerly 912. You all need to grow up and take personal responsibility for your words. If you want to talk $hit on someone, have the nerve to identify yourself so you can be confronted. You are sworn to protect and serve but how can the public trust you when you are squabbling like high school kids!!! I have a 15 year old niece more mature than you idiots. Truth must be you are too afraid to be forthcoming with who you are. 912 must be a bad b!tch..... Here you go 912, I have something special for you......

"Let them hate, as long as they fear me...." ~Caligula~

Seems to fit 912.......
    And BMF... who are you?

"Do as I say not as I do" ~BMF~

If you have a problem with me or my wife then be a man and come to me about it. What a coward to talk shit about someone on this forum. I'll be in my office tomorrow 830-1700 so stop by so we can " talk " please come by so I can lose my job over beating your ass. Its a matter of time till I find out who you are anyway. Good luck my piece of shit (SAD) coworker

SAD,
    As much as I hate anonymous public forums and the animosity that's inevitably bred on them, I decided that I cannot, in good conscience, let you attack a valuable member of PCPD. Please stop speaking for the whole of the department to represent your personal feelings. Your opinion is yours alone, not anyone else's. I would gladly work with 912 anytime, and that of course is my own personal opinion toward her. Dispatchers and officers alike all have their own strengths and weaknesses, and if you think you've found a weakness she needs to improve on why not approach her about it? Attacking her anonymously, on another agency's thread nonetheless, isn't going to get you the results you want and is purely childish. Reading your comments leads me to believe that you haven't worked with her very much, if at all, which begs the question why you would even bother posting such a thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast