Closed Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
 

Thread: Posting Tips

  1. #1
    Administrator LEO Affairs Colonel MOD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,362

    Posting Tips

    I just wanted to pass along a posting tip or two for the readers of this board. Please do not call others names. If you can say and prove that they have done something wrong, by all means do it, without the name calling. For example, don't call someone a thief, but if you can post a copy of a newspaper article, that shows that they had a sustained IA, etc for stealing, you can say so, and post the link. Just don't call names, and back up anything you say.

    Thanks,

    Mod 1
    Mod 1

    http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

    Check Out LEOAFFAIRS On Facebook

    Terms Of Use

    The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.
        

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: Posting Tips

    Ut oh!!!!! :mrgreen:

    If that is true, that means that the administration can't continue to try and manipulate what is on this website by telling the mods to locke certain controversial threads or by deleting certain newspaper articles! My zone buddy said he was going to complain to the owner of the website about that. It looks like he did!

    I can live with the rules. If the crap is already leaked to the media in newspaper articles, then it is fair game. Thank you Mod 1 for the clarification.

    Who is the nimrod who said that the H-T will no longer print articles about unethical things inside the agency, since the GOP controls all the advertising revenue?

    My phone is still on speed dial to certain trusted reporters. :mrgreen:

    The current administration has burned too many honest SSO employees, while overlooking the unethical actions of 2nd floor hacks.

    I know of a certain promotional candidate-for-captain who got caught (again) violating general orders about using his unmarked cruiser for personal errands OUT OF COUNTY. Somebody else can disclose the facts because I will not, although I'd love to see what Knight did about it after he was caught. :roll: Olree got suspended for 2 days for being late to a meeting, but what punishment did the golden child get for sneaking his department car out of county? He scored amazingly high on the captains test. Ah yes, Knight's inner circle is full of unethical crap that is completely overlooked if you are a member of the unethical club.
        

  3. #3
    Guest

    Talking Re: Posting Tips

    Discipline is to be firm and fair. And it's not. In fact, it's grossly unethical.

    Look at the disparities in punishment between Locke, Olree, Walsh, Kraayenbrink, Iorio, Sugg and a myriad of other cases, to include SIS names that can't be mentioned here, due to job restrictions (lucky them).

    It's abundantly clear that discipline is firm only for those who are outside of Knight's haloed inner circle, while those inside Knight's inner circle are protected from harsh punishment, to include obvious players like Walsh, Locke and others who are protected by the haloed sanctity of the 2nd floor.

    Discipline is to be firm and fair. And it's not. In fact, it's grossly unethical.
        

  4. #4
    Guest

    Re: Posting Tips

    It's interesting that no one will deny that unethical things are coming from the 2nd floor administration. :shock:
        

  5. #5
    Guest

    Re: Posting Tips

    The Sarasota County Sheriff's Office Thread has been hijacked. Everything they have posted has been unfounded.
        

  6. #6
    Guest

    Re: Posting Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by S-109
    The Sarasota County Sheriff's Office Thread has been hijacked. Everything they have posted has been unfounded.

    STFU 109. You know full well whats going on here. And there has been plenty proven. Take your ball and go home like Kenney did.
        

  7. #7
    Guest

    Talking Re: Posting Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by loop
    Quote Originally Posted by S-109
    The Sarasota County Sheriff's Office Thread has been hijacked. Everything they have posted has been unfounded.
    STFU 109. You know full well whats going on here. And there has been plenty proven. Take your ball and go home like Kenney did.
    All SSO employees will eventually vacate this website if Bob Sherin is allowed to continue. I haven't posted here in a while, due to Sherin and Esdale. We will all be taking our balls home shortly and Sherin can play with Esdale and the mods. :snicker:
        

  8. #8
    Guest

    Re: Posting Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by loop
    Quote Originally Posted by S-109
    The Sarasota County Sheriff's Office Thread has been hijacked. Everything they have posted has been unfounded.

    STFU 109. You know full well whats going on here. And there has been plenty proven. Take your ball and go home like Kenney did.
    We got a tough guy! You had to bring Kenney into it. Do you mean John or Kevin? I am confident that you are scared of both and that is why you remain anonymous. The funny thing is neither work for the agency so I will take a guess you are non law enforcement. The case is closed. The case has been closed for 11 years. The case has been investigated by several agencies with no change. I understand Esdale is upset that his Dad didn't leave him any money and I am sure the legal secretary has an invoice he is trying to give Esdale for "Private Investigative work" too. Really they should try a different venue. Nobody has taken your cause up. Nobody will because you come off crazy. Every Media Outlet has looked at this sight and they don't believe you either. You are actually harrassing "Good Leo's" on this site. I am actually taking my ball and going home. The site has become out of control. Esdale and Sherin have fully convinced me now that they are crazy and every post by Bob Sherin or Esdale is created within their imagination and within their own mental illness. I am sure they have successfully turned away every other person who was even close to being interested in their cause too. You can reply with rhetoric all you want but the bottom line is the case is closed.
        

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •