Watch out... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watch out...

Re: Watch out...

Sounds like someone got their little heart broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Ohhhh who's that girl with the big old slit
    the big old slit
    the big old slit
    who's that girl with the big old slit
    oh myyyyyy
    This is really nice but you didn't seem to have any problem sticking it in this slit! Yea everyone knows and those that don't, I'm going to tell. You know what I'm talking about!

Who is doing who?

Post Re: Watch out...

Dont threatened only when mad follow through.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 123
    Who is doing who?
    Who isn't doing who, that's the real question. It's happening all over this place!

Why are we surprised, this is what happens when you have immoral, sexual deviants .

I'm not surprised. This is what was trying to be explained in previous posts. There are people here who will get on this site and bash others but turn around and cheat on their spouse with another employee. What gives you the right to complain when so many of you are doing something worse? How do you walk around this place and look at each other knowing what your doing? How do you go home and look at your spouse or kids?

That is why we should be more careful to see the moral compus, the character of the person. No, we concern ourselves with certificates of higher learning and quotas. There are some very good people in our department that dislike what they see. The department needs to be redone. It will be soon.

Compass, it's spelled compass you idiot. Go back to chasing dispatchers around and leave the spelling to us, you self righteous moron.

Unregistered
    I get fired and Ann Walters gets promoted. Nice to be the golden girl. The captain and lieutenant never got fired, neither did Dan Escobar who shared her with me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12