How the City treats its employees.

How the City treats its employees.

Concessions given to save the City and never returned. Lowest paid Department in South Florida. Lowered hiring standards allowing drug usage. Low morale, bad equipment, under trained and the list goes on and on.

Re: How the City treats its employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Concessions given to save the City and never returned. Lowest paid Department in South Florida. Lowered hiring standards allowing drug usage. Low morale, bad equipment, under trained and the list goes on and on.
    More than enough reasons to fire Regalado?

Suarez is worse!

Jr says I got my money driving a rental and doing nothing I love this job...u guys work and stop crying...thanks daddy and cabrera

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Jr says I got my money driving a rental and doing nothing I love this job...u guys work and stop crying...thanks daddy and cabrera
    Q clase de Maricon! You will get yours. Ill just wait and watch.

I hate to say it but Jr will get his eventually. They all do...its just a matter of time.

If you haven't figured it out the City's mayor and commissioners don't give one a crap about the employees. They have proven this over and over again as they have reduced us to the most underpaid banana republic law enforcement agency. Don't forget about Suarez who spoke about the "human chain" of police officers and then voted against us, don't forget about Sarnoff who claims to have at one time been a police officer (it has never been verified) talks about how important we are yet voted against us, and Regalado who brought in that cut throat union buster Mattimore. They will never care because it does not put money in their pockets. Do you think they city is worried about Javi's half hearted attempt to lure away police officers. They don't care because there is an ample pool of people that will become cops for the pittence the city pays and the city government doesn't care about qualified people they just want a warm body with a uniform. They know by the time it blows up and makes the River Cops look like a food fight in kindergarten they will be long gone with a hefty pension and paid medical for life. The commissioners and mayor have no vested interest in the well being of the city or it's employees.

Don't ever forget that you are a replaceable commodity